Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure (2432 Views)

See Picture Of Sick Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministry Seen Online / Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help / Where Is Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministries Worldwide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by sunnybobonwa: 5:16am On Dec 03, 2020
How God gave me two brand new kidneys at the point of being flown abroad for treatment-ZOE MINISTRIES FOUNDER

Founder, Zoe Ministries Worldwide
Rev Dr. Patrick Anwuzia,the Founder, Zoe Ministries Worldwide has taken to his social media platform to appreciate God for seeing him through his time of turbulence.
Dr. Anwuzia, who was not visible in the public domain for sometime, resurfaced on Tuesday December 1st 2020, via his Facebook account name, Patrick Anwuzia, where he narrated how God gave him two brand new kidneys at the point of being flown abroad for treatment.
According to him, doctors gave up on him, noting that his two kidneys were reportedly gone and was preparing to be flown abroad with a private jet but was retrained by God who promised to heal him.

Said he: “the doctors who came to take me said the two kidneys are working. They tested me and everybody started gathering. Some of the doctors said this is a new kidney and I laughed because I know that the God I serve can give me new kidneys.

Narrating the story of God’s power and ability, he said: “This particular time that I was sick, was an eye opener because I have not been sick before, I was taken to hospital in Asaba, when we got to the hospital, many things happened.

He admonished family members not to forget their relations just as he appreciated his younger brother who is the chairman, Aniocha south local government area, Delta state, Hon. Isaac Anwuzia, who also stood with him.

“He brought out money and took care of everything about me at the hospital in Asaba.

“From there, I was transferred to Lagos as they could not do anything in Asaba. My own very good Uncle, Prof. Chukwuedo brought money and ambulance with which I was transported to Lagos”.

He showered praises on his wife, Mama G.O. Nkiru Anwuzia, who held onto God praying for him during the trying time.

“Thank God for my wife who is a child of God, she believes in God, she stood and while she was busy running up and down, she was at the same time praying, calling people for prayers, texting people messages and people started keying in about the prayer issue and they prayed for me”.

He equally thanked the Church, the body of Christ, and well-meaning individuals who made contributions towards his recovery.

According to him, prayers were offered for him just as he expressed his love for the Church more deeply than ever.

Hear him: “I love the body of Christ this time, I appreciate them this time than before because almost the entire body of Christ started praying for me.

He called on the unmarried not to make further delay, harping on the importance of marriage, “I want to talk to those of you who are not married, you better get married because marriage is very important”, calling on couples to ignore calls for divorce saying “the next person to you is your wife, that is why the Bible says we are one”.

He charged couples to be ready to defend their partners as there are some whose businesses are to put asunder marriage relationships.

He appreciated Hon. Fred Ajudua and his wife, the representative of Oshimili north State Constituency in the Delta state House of Assembly (DTHA), Princess Pat Ajudua, the member representing Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Hon. Ndudi Elumelu and several other men of God who prayed, donated and visited him while on his moment of trial.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by ipobarethieves: 5:23am On Dec 03, 2020
shocked.i remember this man that year
Re: Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by nolywe(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2020
I know him
Re: Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Oh thank God for that.

Nothing pass God!
Re: Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by rexana: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Nice one I tape into testimony.
Re: Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by doggedfighter(f): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2020
This man and his abracadabra those days grin
Re: Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2021
undecidedThis story get serious k-leg.
I believe it was sometime in July or was August of last yearr,thehat I first learned he had supposedly been bedridden for a couple of years as a result of kidney problems. Fast forward a couple of days later, we were informed by some one who came pretending to be this man's daughter , a lawyer she claimed she was or something, stating that the story was all a lie and that the man was not in fact sick at all.
I believe it was suggested that he was instead healthy in somewhere America. So, why are we now reading now that he now has "brand new kidneys"? undecided
And what the heck does it mean toe " brand new kidys"? undecided
Is that like tiny baby kidneys? lipsrsealed
Or the kidneys of a teenager in an adult's body? lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure by ikorodureporta: 5:07am On Jan 21, 2021
d daughter go soon come tell us wetin happen

(1) (Reply)

. / A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. / How Questioning My Belief Led Me To Atheism -Former Pastor Wesley Nazeazeno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.