Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (2432 Views)

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / Prosperity Gospel Gone Wild: Joel Osteen/myles Munroe Charge $100 For Church / Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jobuid(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by PastorKun(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2011
God left RCCG a long time ago. Are you sure it is God you are hearing from or your base desires playing tricks with your brain.
Re: . by jobuid(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by Joagbaje(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2011
^^
this is serious. . What's God saying about Nigeria ?
Re: . by Sirniyeh(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
In the first instance, this forum will like to know more about this poster. Under section 587 of Chapter two of IQCote of this house, "It's is mandated for any poster to make a full convincive decription of self to avoid viral contamination of IQ." for this reason, i dont believe this poster belongs to RCCG. In this case, nothing to be concealed. Hiding yourself depicts how fake your posted assertion is. Go to redeem altar to declare this.
Re: . by jobuid(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by Image123(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
Comedy plus. Sometwo's messing with someone's brain, Jesus take the wheel.
Re: . by Kx: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
Is it the Private Jet or the assured stream of income that is attracting you to answer the "call' now?
Re: . by jobuid(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by jobuid(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by jobuid(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by Joagbaje(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^
I know God is raising many many prophets as witnesses in this last days so that nobody will have an excuse . Some things you said agrees with their experience. So I can't call it a mental case as I initially assumed but I must warn you being raised under a pastor is very important so that you can learn how to discern the voice of God from the voice of the devil. It's not everything ypuhear that is 100% correct.  You must know that.  Satan will try to invade your gift to corrupt it. It takes sound teaching or understand ding of the Word  to discern .

1 Corinthians 14:29
29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

You need some more matured ministers to judged you revelations. for example, the idea of taking over leadership after pastor Adeboye doesn't make sense. You can't lead a group you're not part of. Even when judas was replaced they had to get someone who had been with them.
Re: . by jobuid(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by Image123(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
^what he needs is to give his life to Christ, andbegin to leave a life that pleases God, lest we have another TB in our hands.
Re: . by dare2think: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: . by idrisonly(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
Wel,if d revelation/vision is from God,den obey and hold tyt 2 him.HE is d only 1 dat hav d capacity 2 bring 2 pass watever He says.1s in a wyl i c pst adeboye in my dream.dia ar som tins he told me wil hapen in my life.though,dey ar yet 2 com 2 pass,but am stil hold d almyty tyt,2 make dat become a realty.
His plan 4 me is not wat i lyk bt i hav found mysef workin towards it,and almost dia. U can send me ur email adres,so dat we can encourage each oda 2ru mails etc emochuo@yahoo.com
Re: . by jobuid(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by jobuid(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by jobuid(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
jobuid:

image 123 wrote:
^what he needs is to give his life to Christ, andbegin to leave a life that pleases God, lest
we have another TB in our hands.

The normal me will never be here to write in black and white , wasting time and talking about God because i club daily and have a fleet of about 30 girls, all are classical harlots, no girlfriend. I dont stress myself before i see cash in millions. I do things i have never been taught, people ordinarily shake my hand and begin to see good things. But when God began to visit me, it was like a joke. By force, i stopped drinking, stopped smoking, stopped seeing all my girls. God began to speak to me, dont do this - dont go there, this is sin, this is right thing to do, i want you clean and purified. I began to cry in privacy because God is separating me from the world and people. I became sad, now i have an invisible father i must listen to and live a life totally pleazant to him then on july 13, 2011 the impossible happened:
Jesus Christ came to me in a dream, spoke to me in audible intonation of a whiteman man, told me to look up the sky. When i did, i saw the face of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, his human face when he was still on earth. He said always look up to me, you have the presence of the holy spirit. Still in the dream, i began to rejoice on a street that i have seen the face of Christ but no one could see me. When i woke up, i ran to the sitting room, knelt down and began to beg God for forgiveness of sins and asked Jesus to take charge of my live. I found myself weeping uncontrollably.
Finally, i will advise you to desist from judging Pastor TB Joshua because God controls the spiritual and the physical- anyone who is not of God must fall. When God says 'judge not', He is very stern about it. Hee uses foolish things of the world to confound the wise, and thus He can decide to make the entire world wonder and guess if one man like TB Joshua is God chosen - as the world tries to fall him, he increases. TB Joshua has no time for anyone aside the God he serves, so while people are taking counsel against him, he is getting bigger and stronger. Whether TB Joshua is of God or not must be judged or decided by the Almighty alone, do you know that many will fall and rise through TB Joshua? So bro, do not be one of them because judging him has already made you sin. Leave him to his creator, when people talk about him, just nod your head - he who have ears, let him hear.

The last days are truly upon us. undecided
Re: . by jobuid(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by ogajim(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
jobuid:

image 123 wrote:
^what he needs is to give his life to Christ, andbegin to leave a life that pleases God, lest
we have another TB in our hands.

The normal me will never be here to write in black and white , wasting time and talking about God because i club daily and have a fleet of about 30 girls, all are classical harlots, no girlfriend. I dont stress myself before i see cash in millions. I do things i have never been taught, people ordinarily shake my hand and begin to see good things. But when God began to visit me, it was like a joke. By force, i stopped drinking, stopped smoking, stopped seeing all my girls. God began to speak to me, dont do this - dont go there, this is sin, this is right thing to do, i want you clean and purified. I began to cry  in privacy because God is separating me from the world and people. I became sad, now i have an invisible father i must listen to and live a life totally pleazant to him then on july 13, 2011 the impossible happened:
Jesus Christ came to me in a dream, spoke to me in audible intonation of a whiteman man, told me to look up the sky. When i did, i saw the face of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, his human face when he was still on earth. He said always look up to me, you have the presence of the holy spirit. Still in the dream, i began to rejoice on a street that i have seen the face of Christ but no one could see me. When i woke up, i ran to the sitting room, knelt down and began to beg God for forgiveness of sins and asked Jesus to take charge of my live. I found myself weeping uncontrollably.
Finally, i will advise you to desist from judging Pastor TB Joshua because God controls the spiritual and the physical- anyone who is not of God must fall. When God says 'judge not', He is very stern about it. Hee uses foolish things of the world to confound the wise, and thus He can decide to make the entire world wonder and guess if one man like TB Joshua is God chosen - as the world tries to fall him, he increases. TB Joshua has no time for anyone aside the God he serves, so while people are taking counsel against him, he is getting bigger and stronger. Whether TB Joshua is of God or not must be judged or decided by the Almighty alone, do you know that many will fall and rise through TB Joshua? So bro, do not be one of them because judging him has already made you sin. Leave him to his creator, when people talk about him, just nod your head - he who have ears, let him hear.

Negro Please!
We need to keep this guy in our PRAYERS.
Re: . by Image123(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
The next abedoye.
Image123:

Comedy plus. Sometwo's messing with someone's brain, Jesus take the wheel.
Re: . by Matnat(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. These people are hypocrites and liars, and their conscience is dead (1Timothy 4:1-2 NLT)[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: . by Matnat(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. These people are hypocrites and liars, and their conscience is dead (1Timothy 4:1-2 NLT)[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: . by Joagbaje(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
@jobuid

jobuid:

I have been running because it is heavy task, i must not Be Intimate, no drinking, no smoking, cant hate anyman, i must pray for my enemy to prosper instead of causing him and people will call me all sort of names.Sorry that i have chosen not to contact any living man to teach me anything, i told God  that if truly He wants to use me, He should teach and mentor me by himself  the way he teaches me how to speak well, write well, do things no man has ever thought me, have full knowledge of things i should have learnt in university(FYI i have never been to any university since conception but i see myself attending schoool in my dreams).

I understand you love God and want to please him. But Nobody knows it all, some White garment church leaders had true callings from God, but because thru isolated themselves from help and teaching ,they went into errors.

The founder of redeemed church was like that too, he even started as a White garment church but he allowed help. Look at redeemed today. You will never know how crude they started.

I have met individuals like you who sees things and hear voice, those who yield to be help were able to have their gifts polished .

I understand your desire to be led directly from God. But God will not teach you everything . Right now you don't know how to quote posts on Nairaland , God won't teach you that, he will use someone to guide you.

Remember moses, God didn't tell himm everything, yet he was killing himself, and wearing the congregation out until jethro the father Inlaw who was more experienced as a priest counselled him.

Exodus 18:17-19
17 And Moses'father in law said unto him, The thing that thou doest is not good. 18 Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone. 19 Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:

It takes humility for man who hears "God" to accept counsel .

How come God couldn't  counsel Moses? yet they talked daily . Moses would have died in ignorance before his time.  Paul isolated himsrlf for a period but later he followed Barnabas and was helped before he fully launched out alone. We all need training, tutor and help. If you're willing to discuss my email is bellow.
Re: . by Odunnu: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
Hmmm
Re: . by jobuid(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: . by ogajim(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

@jobuid

I understand you love God and want to please him. But Nobody knows it all, some White garment church leaders had true callings from God, but because thru isolated themselves from help and teaching ,they went into errors.

The founder of redeemed church was like that too, he even started as a White garment church but he allowed help. Look at redeemed today. You will never know how crude they started.

I have met individuals like you who sees things and hear voice, those who yield to be help were able to have their gifts polished .

I understand your desire to be led directly from God. But God will not teach you everything [/color]. Right now you don't know how to quote posts on Nairaland , God won't teach you that, he will use someone to guide you.

Remember moses, God didn't tell himm everything, yet he was killing himself, and wearing the congregation out until jethro the father Inlaw who was more experienced as a priest councell him.

[color=#990000]Exodus 18:17-19
17 And Moses'father in law said unto him, The thing that thou doest is not good. 18 Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone. 19 Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:

It takes humility forva man who hears "God" to accept counsel .

How come God couldn't counsel Moses? yet they talked daily . Moses would have died in ignorance before his time.  Paul isolated himsrlf for a period but later he followed Barnabas and was helped before he fully launched out alone. We all need training, tutor and help. If you're willing to discuss my email is bellow.

Pastor JoAgbaje don come again ooooo shocked shocked shocked

I don't know which God you serve but the ONE I server will show and TEACH YOU EVERYTHING either directly, through the Holy Spirit or FOLKS HE himself will send your WAY. AUTO PILOT, this DUDE doesn't appear to be genuine and if he is, God will direct him.

God has used a donkey(dumb *ss) before much less a human, This need  for a "spiritual father/mentor/mog" is so WOF! Christians have ONLY one HIGH PRIEST.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ jobuid, u are joking,aren't u?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ jobuid, u are joking,aren't u?
Re: . by aurenflani: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
which of d gods was speaking? i know u ppl there three so which one of them has been talking to u.
since u like eba too much and soup as attested 2 by u via ur reference to cassava, i must conclude dat u hv consumed so much eba and went to be hence d dream of ur fantasies.

i don't feel sorry for liars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judas: The Truth / A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday / The Son Is Superior To Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.