Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate (25180 Views)

Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Johel(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:
Finally got the attention he has been craving for

U stupid sha...smh
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by amliftedhigher: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:
My dead old uncle is better than you. You are worthless

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by uchennaq(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:
Just look at you and your shallow thinking, someone that has protested in white house and United Nation. Do you think he is a village champion like you?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Temptee101(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

You are part of the reason why I keep saying...

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by dstar01(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2020
They better be prepared to arrest more because the whole streets will soon be filled with protesters on daily basis. We are tired of this senseless government. angry

Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by dederocs(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria's malcom x
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Elvictor: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Erojepromise:

And yours should be more than that, you should be shot, your limbs cut off and lastly beheaded like the tragedy that befell those innocent farmers.... ediot

yen yen yen, who are you calling innocent farmers? hope you are not calling those boko haram brothers and Sai Baba crew innocent farmers oh?
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Elvictor: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Donspicey:

Shot at sight you said?

No worry the insecurity will soon reach ur End...

Then wen u try to complain,you will be shot at sight........

by then the whole of the North is wiped out, it will be a welcomed development.
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Erojepromise(f): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2020
yen yen yen, who are you calling innocent farmers? hope you are not calling those boko haram brothers and Sai Baba crew innocent farmers oh?
[quote author=Elvictor post=96684696]
go ahead, move on, keep looking for your humanity because it is lost...
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Elvictor: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Erojepromise:

I don't associate my humanity to those who have decided to think and behave as animals, for your information I see those up there in the North as animals, they can kill themselves I care less.

all Southerners should take this kind information to live longer, nonsense.
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Donspicey: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Elvictor:

by then the whole of the North is wiped out, it will be a welcomed development.

Meaning u re not frm d northern side........

So u dont bloody care abt wat goes down there
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by K9blunt(f): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Elvictor:

Boko Haram is Northern Business, any Southern busy body or notice me should be shot at sight.
I repeat shot at sight, thrash.

If you can take the pain of not thinking stupidly, you will realise that "Northern business" is also the Southern, eastern and western business. This will come back to bite you.

Slow poke!
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Elvictor: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Donspicey:

Meaning u re not frm d northern side........

So u dont bloody care abt wat goes down there

I am not from the North and I can tell it to your face, I don't give a fu-ck. North can burn I don't care, they should continue the killing.

North is peaceful
Sai Baba till 2030
God bless PMB
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Elvictor: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2020
K9blunt:

If you can take the pain of not thinking stupidly, you will realise that "Northern business" is also the Southern, eastern and western business. This will come back to bite you.

Slow poke!

in what way will it come back to bite me? is that how none thinking stupidly make you believe such thrash?
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by MadamExcellency: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

You are naturally wicked.

Do you have blood in your veins?
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by adadike(f): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen.

Go and start your own protest and come and update us later... Stop hiding behind your keyboard
shut up your stupid mouth! You were busy opening silly threads yesterday. We thought it was heartfelt. I never knew you are a souless idiot!
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by themanderon: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

One day, just one day the fan you are blowing will turn to a whirlwind that would blow you away forever. Just continue.
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Mizdah: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2020
adadike:
shut up your stupid mouth! You were busy opening silly threads yesterday. We thought it was heartfelt. I never knew you are a souless idiot!
let's give this guy a break,he is only chasing clout
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Sammyblaq(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen.

Go and start your own protest and come and update us later... Stop hiding behind your keyboard
Aburu gi onu i swear...
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Vulcan24(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

You deserve a good slap
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by oguns222: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

And you are here bent on living a useless life till you die.
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by oguns222: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen.

He is warning you that your kids may become more cursed than you if you pass your absurdity down to them.
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Vulcan24(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2020
You are a Man
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by oguns222: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Elvictor:

Boko Haram is Northern Business, any Southern busy body or notice me should be shot at sight.
I repeat shot at sight, thrash.

You can write English quite alright, but your Brain still belongs in the 16th century
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Elvictor: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2020
oguns222:

You can write English quite alright, but your Brain still belongs in the 16th century

na you sabi, I said the truth.
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by oguns222: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Elvictor:

na you sabi, I said the truth.

Yeah, a man with a relic brain like yours would call what you wrote "the truth"
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Elvictor: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
oguns222:

Yeah, a man with a relic brain like yours would call what you wrote "the truth"

explains the lies I wrote.
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by payloader(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:
Helinues, how much does this government pay you to post these kinds of comments? Na waoo. Remember, God judges both motives and actions.
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by oguns222: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Elvictor:

explains the lies I wrote.

The fact that you don't know even makes you really backward
Re: DSS Arrests Malcolm Rich­ard Omirhobo On One Man Protest At Abuja Villa Gate by Elvictor: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
oguns222:

The fact that you don't know even makes you really backward
what qualities do backward have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar / INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.