Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) (24844 Views)

Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by nairalandkachy1: 10:35pm On Feb 17
TOP 10 STATES WITH THE BEST INFRASTRUCTURE IN NIGERIA

1. Akwa Ibom
2. Kebbi
3. Bauchi
4. Gombe
5. Borno
6. Sokoto
7. Enugu
8. Kaduna
9. Kano
10. Yobe

INDICATORS
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA - PEBEC

INFRASTRUCTURE - Indicator:
⚡Electricity
🚗Transport
🚛Logistics
📡 Telecom & internet

⚡The availability of the power supply received from a public or private grid — for example, the Power Holding Company of Nigeria.
⚡The availability of alternative non-national grid sources and petroleum products.
⚡The amount spent on power supply and connection.

🚗The amount spent on business-related commuting.
🚗The availability of quality transportation infrastructure—for example, the quality of roads.

🚛The availability of routes and warehouses.
🚛The supply of new and fairly used vehicles, including trucks and motorcycles, for moving goods.
🚛The total spend on domestic and international shipping, storage, and warehousing.
🚛The time, transparency, and security involved with the movement of goods.

📡The coverage and quality of voice, mobile technology, and internet hardware and service.
📡The cost and quality of internet & Wi-Fi.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by ILoveNG: 10:36pm On Feb 17
Borno 👏😂

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by iLehend: 10:40pm On Feb 17
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Ofodirinwa: 11:04pm On Feb 17
ILoveNG:
Borno 👏😂

Maidugari is very well organized as are most major cities in the north

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17
They don arrange stats for North people, make e nor be like say dey nor deh try grin

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by kristmalachy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17
EtinosaDLaw:
They don arrange stats for North people, make e nor be like say dey nor deh try grin
You bad o😅

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Depriest2020: 11:28pm On Feb 17
Very Apt . North dominates in these areas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by AlexBells(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17
Is like Aboki don finally hack statisense. Aboki and South West now na core enemy, dem dash south south 1 state, dash south east 1 state, and erased south west from the database lol

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Ozommadu: 3:09am On Feb 18
EtinosaDLaw:

Try and travel out of your mushin slum

It will do you a lot good

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by EponObi: 4:17am On Feb 18
You guys doubting there are good infrastructures in the North need to travel more.

Ask folks who did their NYSC in the core north, they will tell you what's up, that if they want to tell the truth. Go to their villages, not even cities in the North, you will see top grade roads that few cars are you using, with very good internet penetration compared to what we have down south. I remember when we travel inter village, most times we have the road to ourselves, with blazing speed; you will hardly find pothole. And mind you, North experience the most turbulent rainfall in Nigeria, plus the extreme heat, their road is hardly affected; just to tell you the kind of quality roads they have.

Yes, they have electricity - very constant supply. Though, during my time, there were one or two villages without power infrastructure in my LGA. In fact, I had to relocate out of my PPA because of light. I moved to a nearby town that required me travelling on road to work by road for 1.5 hour, on bike.

The stat is accurate. Travel more to confirm. Don't play.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by EponObi: 4:26am On Feb 18
LovingIfe:
Kaduna is nice

I agree. That is where I did my NYSC, in a very remote area for that matter. I enjoyed my time there.

People need to travel more, instead of consuming what mainstream media tells them about the North. The situation is akin to how western government brainwashed their citizens about Russia. The vision most western citizens have Russia is that of a third world country. It why they can't believe Russia defeated NATO, EU, and America in their proxy war in Ukraine.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Coly2012(m): 7:04am On Feb 18
Seeing kebbi at second position made me not to believe on this list.
The only thing there is light and good roads without vehicles plying the roads.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by manutdrichie(m): 7:22am On Feb 18
Coly2012:

So what are the parameters used?

30 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by SpatialKing(m): 7:25am On Feb 18
Unbiased so true

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:20am On Feb 18
EtinosaDLaw:

smiley
But if to say na SE states dey top 5, u go believe
U see as una logic dey funny so 🤣😅🤣

I dey always ask where Una dey get this half-smart sense from

AlexBells:
Is like Aboki don finally hack statisense. Aboki and South West now na core enemy, dem dash south south 1 state, dash south east 1 state, and erased south west from the database lol

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Typing: 8:29am On Feb 18
Make anybody no mention
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Imo
Ebonyi.
These States have the poorest infrastructures in Nigeria. I know this cause I dey East.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by BrodaBenad: 8:33am On Feb 18
Typing:
Make anybody no mention
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Imo
Ebonyi.
These States have the poorest infrastructures in Nigeria. I know this cause I dey East.
Ibadan North East LGA abi? cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Saintinoo(m): 8:40am On Feb 18
AlexBells:

I think i believe in this data, only businessmen will understand this, it is less expensive to produce in Bauchi than in Ogun or Lagos save for the cost of transporting raw material from Lagos to Bauchi.

Power supply
Less tax
Cheap labour
Less internal transport cost.

These and more you will enjoy while producing in a state like Bauchi as compared to Lagos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Saintinoo(m): 8:50am On Feb 18
Coly2012:

Aside road and power supply, what other infrastructure does a business need? Hotels? Flyovers? Stadiums?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Saintinoo(m): 8:52am On Feb 18
manutdrichie:

So what are the parameters used?

O laugh at some people, his type will insult people for nor going to school. What do he think infrastructure is, especially for business.

Ffs those are the best infrastructure for a business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by AlexBells(m): 9:19am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

smiley
But if to say na SE states dey top 5, u go believe
U see as una logic dey funny so 🤣😅🤣

I dey always ask where Una dey get this half-smart sense from

I’m okay with Enugu’s position but I’m not okay with Omitting Lagos no matter how you look at it. That stats is flawed, I live in Enugu. Lagos is supposed to make the list.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by AlexBells(m): 9:22am On Feb 18
Saintinoo:

I think i believe in this data, only businessmen will understand this, it is less expensive to produce in Bauchi than in Ogun or Lagos save for the cost of transporting raw material from Lagos to Bauchi.

Power supply
Less tax
Cheap labour
Less internal transport cost.

These and more you will enjoy while producing in a state like Bauchi as compared to Lagos.
That stats is flawed if business don’t lie, if they have such infrastructure with no other set back investors will be grouping there, you want to tell me landlocked states lacking cargo facilities is more developed than let’s say Lagos. Unless the meaning of infrastructure is changing. All the infrastructure in those states isn’t even equal to port infrastructure in Lagos alone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by ERockson: 9:33am On Feb 18
Good one

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by BobbieZion(m): 9:45am On Feb 18
AlexBells:

That stats is flawed if business don’t lie, if they have such infrastructure with no other set back investors will be grouping there, you want to tell me landlocked states lacking cargo facilities is more developed than let’s say Lagos. Unless the meaning of infrastructure is changing. All the infrastructure in those states isn’t even equal to port infrastructure in Lagos alone

The North has the best road networks in the whole Nigeria, better electricity and other social amenities.

The South is known for dick measuring between the West and East.
Travel well then you would understand.

Lagos is an organized slum, apart from Island and a few places on the mainland.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Seefinish: 9:50am On Feb 18
My Akwa Ibom ayaya no be for mouth.
You mean the Almighty Lagos that Tinubu built is not on that list?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by AlexBells(m): 10:25am On Feb 18
BobbieZion:

The North has the best road networks in the whole Nigeria, better electricity and other social amenities.

The South is known for dick measuring between the West and East.
Travel well then you would understand.

Lagos is an organized slum, apart from Island and a few places on the mainland.
I have traveled to North, West and I live in East. I can tell you for a fact that no northern city or state comes close to Lagos, Dick measuring brings healthy competition but that shouldn’t blur the truth. No northern state has mire infrastructure than Lagos, what you can say is that scanty population makes northern infrastructure look Massive, tell me one northern interstate road project comparable to third mainland bridge. Electricity availability talks more about scanty industry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by DatNiggaDaz: 10:27am On Feb 18
AlexBells:
Chaiii grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Exousiang01: 10:27am On Feb 18
Northern politicians really did well for them, they are not stupid for wanting to retain power, they have seen the benefits.
Obasanjo was president for 8 years and even the road leading to his famous Ota farm could not be fixed, let alone Ogun.
Good luck was president and you can't see any tangible thing he did in Bayelsa.
But look at the Universities and many other Federal projects Buhari pushed to his Daura his village.
Northern politicians do well in infrastructure for their people.
FG makes available agricultural loans for every state, you will notice that farmers in core northern villages have access to this loans but farmers in southern states hear about agriculture loans as a mirage

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by EponObi: 10:32am On Feb 18
AlexBells:

I have traveled to North, West and I live in East. I can tell you for a fact that no northern city or state comes close to Lagos, Dick measuring brings healthy competition but that shouldn’t blur the truth. No northern state has mire infrastructure than Lagos, what you can say is that scanty population makes northern infrastructure look Massive, tell me one northern interstate road project comparable to third mainland bridge. Electricity availability talks more about scanty industry.

I agree with you. Lagos tops in infrastructural development in this country. That said, the stat up there including a handful of northern states is accurate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by Topman7: 10:36am On Feb 18
Funny how the top 6 states are the most humble and quiet people that don’t brag or make noise or drag anybody.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) by AlexBells(m): 10:46am On Feb 18
EponObi:

I agree with you. Lagos tops in infrastructural development in this country. That said, the stat up there including a handful of northern states is accurate.
A single flaw in an argument is all you need to stop arguing,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos) / 700 Boko Haram Captives Have Escaped - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.