Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria (32962 Views)

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Blockade: Meat Scarcity, High Food Prices Persist In Lagos, Ibadan, Others / Buratai: Terrorism In Nigeria Far From Over, May Continue For Another 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by daniwise(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

grin grin grin grin on some days you act like a sicko while on other days you act like an enlightened lady.

She is suffering from bipolar disorder
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by privaldo: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2020
daniwise:

She is suffering from bipolar disorder

; Leave Yenefer for me, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by samwillyco1(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Funny REGIME, and funny leaders
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Philipxxxx0: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari has failed the north!!

Buratia has failed his own state and his people!!

But thank God that the people of Borno have woken up to the reality.

The Government only protected their cities and then allow Bokoharam to have a free field in their villages just for politics.

Bokoharam is now a siphon pump to some powerful politicians and top military officers.

They don't want this Bokoharam to completely end... They are cashing out billions of dollars from insurgency both from the international communities and the billions of naira they allocate to the fight against insurgency.

Borno state Governor has decided to stand with his people and defend their lives by fully empowering Civilian JTF... Yan Gora.

I strongly believe in them cos I personally know their capacity!!

God bless Borno youths for defending their villages!!

We are solidly behind yan Gora!!!
until state police is added to our constitution nothing will stop insecurity.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by kareemkamil(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2020
It shall never be well with you and your family with that statement you altered
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by DAVE5(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I can't believe this is coming from you or is your account being hacked? You accused him and same way you make insensitive post here just because you support APC. Humans are really a funny set of beings.

The thing surprise you abi, when I saw the post I know it’s just for clout or probably account hacked

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by DAVE5(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2020
loveth360:
Simple because every northerner is a potential boko haram.

Every northerner supports boko haram directly or indirectly.

Very true
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by namo77: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2020
See what chief of army is saying..

If it was another soldier saying this, he will be court marshaled..

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Suspect33(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Yenefer:
So very undiplomatic, insensitive & stupendous. A whole COS, hopelessly instilling fears in the minds of Nigerians. Must he give reasons to further aligned with the alleged connivance rants? Lots keep wondering why PMB is still convinced to retained these failed Service Chiefs. stupid man.

The confidence in this man's ineptitude is worrisome.

His inability to admit the stunning totality of his failure tells you everything you need to know about a failed Government.
is PMB himself not a failure? failure attracts failure
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by emmyN(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Yenefer:
So very undiplomatic, insensitive & stupendous. A whole COS, hopelessly instilling fears in the minds of Nigerians. Must he give reasons to further aligned with the alleged connivance rants? Lots keep wondering why PMB is still convinced to retained these failed Service Chiefs. stupid man.

The confidence in this man's ineptitude is worrisome.

His inability to admit the stunning totality of his failure tells you everything you need to know about a failed Government.

Wailing wailers are in sifia pains cheesy. We the people of Arrewa are pleased with what our darling daddy is doing in the North.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Abliss: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2020
This statement has indicted u, upon all billions of naira pumped into securities.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol.

The true image of a failed government is in it's security sector.

Just look at what this one have to say.
Very pathetic.

For him to look like a scarecrow shows that his brain content will be filled with sand.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Liposure: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
StacyO:
Lol.

The true image of a failed government is in it's security sector.

Just look at what this one have to say.
Very pathetic.

For him to look like a scarecrow shows that his brain content will be filled with sand.
gush! you are very harsh
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by juman(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
The state government needs to take their destiny themselves, they needs to have their own soldiers to liberate themselves from terrorists.

Nigerian military is worse than those terrorist groups.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
All corpers should be drafted to Borno to end bokoharam.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
DAVE5:

The thing surprise you abi, when I saw the post I know it’s just for clout or probably account hacked
[color=#006600][/color]

Its probably for clout chasing just to keep them busy.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
awa:

As in eeehhhhh.....
[color=#006600][/color]

That moniker is just fooling around. They enjoy playing games here in nairaland.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by adontcare(f): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
damilola4162:
From Dailypost Newspaper

The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.Gen.Tukur Buratai, has hinted that insurgency and terrorism may continue in Nigeria for another 20 years.

Buratai made the remark on his verified Facebook handle few days after Boko Haram massacred rice farmers in Borno State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158536284815259&id=663725258

Source: https://www.dailypost.ng/2020/12/03/boko-haram-insurgency-terrorism-may-continue-for-20-years-buratai/
let the money source dry? No way. It should last for 100 yrs. But then let the terrorist wipe ur generation and those involved in sponsoring them

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liposure:
gush! you are very harsh

I really don't like what I hate.

I hate nonsense (especially when people do things at the detriment of others).
I hate Buratai's guts because it's a disgusting one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir / 15 Most Corrupt Countries Of The World And Nigeria Doesn't Make The List / Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.