Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) (51636 Views)

Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Una day just break?

When other youths were protesting in what was their grouse, they rented those thugs to attack peaceful protesters.

Enjoy your dish. Karma is a nasty chic
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by leisuretym: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is another evidence that show state police is the way to go
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
markidoo:
Good thing to defend your territory,, but make this empowerment of youths with arms no go turn another thing. My thoughts though
Are Bokoharam not youths

Make them dey kwataram together!!!
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by emmabucks: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Potential BH in training
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Borno youths

Another Amotekun.

But it is OK
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by chubinwa(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zulum for president
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by ibietela2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
So they are allowed to carry assault rifles? But here in the south it’s not allowed?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by GGirll: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
This is Ahmed Diallo... He identify Bokoharams by just looking at their faces.

Pls try to protect their identity n face o..
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Kuruptnigga: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Orjioorji:
Boko Haram boys will just used this ones do Kilishi.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Clinghton: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
I smell revolution after this, when the governed see that the can survive without the government they do away with it.

Goodluck.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Valkrie:

I hope you know boko fear these once more than your Nigerian Army?
why?
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Mosco100(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Be strong noble people, Emmanuel.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Youths started forming these vigilante groups in June, 2012 in Maiduguri - the capital of Borno State and former seat of BH’s leadership - when they became fed up with BH’s incessant killings.

CJTF members patrol the streets armed with machetes, bows and arrows and sticks, identifying BH suspects, whom they turn in to the government security Joint Task Force (JTF). At times they also attack or even kill suspects themselves. Once a self-organized group, most members now receive US$113 per month from the Borno State government.

D same fools that were opposing Amotekun
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Borno youths
Nice one, but I think there's very little these youths can do. Our main army suffer from inadequate funding and lack of arms too, much less these brave volunteers? The little I know about BH they are no longer the ragtag crew of 10 Years ago. Their weapons are top grade.They are now sophisticated with training from foreign groups and lots and lots of cash made from kidnapping. Do these youths really stand a chance? I salute them for their bravery.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2020
Farki:

All their big signings have transferred. grin

Some have resigned from active Football
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by papalsayer(m): 12:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Am I the only one that see the blue uniform as a problem. Big ups to them anyway.. good luck and stay safe. GoDs speed.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Arrewa:
This is Ahmed Diallo... He identify Bokoharams by just looking at their faces.

Extrajudicial killing. No way innocent people are not being wrongly picked up with such mode of operation.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by infogeneral: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2020
One of the characteristics of a failing state; when the central government becomes so weak or ineffective in the discharge of its responsibilities.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by dragunov: 3:24am On Dec 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Yan Gora!

Walahi dem don de use kala!

1 Like

Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:29am On Dec 04, 2020
May God see u all through
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by MarthaGlobal: 5:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Always MEN! In this difficult task you will never see those smelling feminist talk or drag equality. But if its where they can harvest what they did not sow that's when you see them flying up amd down like flies... Finding cheap publicity. Only one lady here. I salute her for her bravity eventhoug the guys will still have to form wall around her during battle, at least she tried.

If I hear any lazy feminist talk here I will less one of you yatch... If you want equality then perform equally. No body is stoping anybody but the matter is you can't cheat nature. As far as I am concern, my man is my KING!! any day anytime. Men they try... They have their weakness too but MEN NA MEN... I rest my case.
Arrewa:
Civilian JTF!

Right there in the forest.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by AbundantGrains: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2020
Arrewa:
can you pls send me any email I can reach you with. I want to mail you with my officially account.
The file in the link will provide you with some information on the offered products. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-bWKj9e3d9xB10DiYLbrSLgRfmBX_4WU/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Henryfortune(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2020
THE BEST NEWS EVER
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Arrewa: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2020
MarthaGlobal:
Always MEN! In this difficult task you will never see those smelling feminist talk or drag equality. But if its where they can harvest what they did not sow that's when you see them flying up amd down like flies... Finding cheap publicity. Only one lady here. I salute her for her bravity eventhoug the guys will still have to form wall around her during battle, at least she tried.

If I hear any lazy feminist talk here I will less one of you yatch... If you want equality then perform equally. No body is stoping anybody but the matter is you can't cheat nature. As far as I am concern, my man is my KING!! any day anytime. Men they try... They have their weakness too but MEN NA MEN... I rest my case.
lol... grin grin tell them...
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Never4getU: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2020
These are the people being allowed into southern part of the country. These is why proliferation of arms amongst the hausa/fulani can't be control. Now, in d name of war against insurgency, a section bof the country is arming are youths whilst these arms becomes security issues in the country. Yet, federal govt want hausa/fulani to move into the south unchallenged.

For who cares to listen, this is an army been raise against the south in the possible battle for d soul of Nigeria. There have already unimagined numbers of northerners in the military, police and DSS, NSCDC all combine, yet federal govt is importing Ammunition into d country for it's youth in the name of fighting Boko Haram. I then wonder, where exactly is defence billions budget of both in $&# went into? With the fighter jets and armor carrier, anti mines vehicles and high grade weapons in the Nigeria armory, yet d military is this overwhelm.

Southernn Nigeria can choose to pretend and do nothing while we're invaded and our land taking over by fulani.

Well, my generation is moving forward whether not Nigeria devide, and I will do all I can to help my children scale from d dungeon.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by orisa37: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2020
GOOD. GET US THE HEAD OF SHEKAU NOW PLEASE.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by orisa37: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2020
WELL DONE ZULUM.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by orisa37: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2020
WELL DONE ZULUM. USE THE PEOPLE TO FIGHT THE RECALCITRANTS AMONG THEMSELVES. NO MERCENARIES.
Re: Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) by Arrewa: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2020
AbundantGrains:
The file in the link will provide you with some information on the offered products. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-bWKj9e3d9xB10DiYLbrSLgRfmBX_4WU/view?usp=drivesdk
pls check your inbox

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.