Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group (19242 Views)

Paul Onuachu Scores 4 Goals As Genk Defeats Sporting Charleroi / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by CSTRR: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:

But Juve can make a 37 year old the fulcrum of their team abi? Ac Milan is reliant on 38 year old Ibrahimovic and they keep winning. You are saying nonsense
AC Milan is not a world class team.

Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time.
He is the exception not the rule.

You mr man, are vomiting nonsense.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Humanoid01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
ItsTime4me:
Not true. Lampard is just a racist. He prefers playing English players. Check out what Giroud did last season. He was the one who practically helped the blues to clinch the top four position. But he still benches him for Abraham.

Did you know that last season Lampard would prefer playing Mount to Pulisic? Did you also know that he was ready to allow Kante leave and then bring in Rice, an English player?

Indeed, the guy is a racist. In fact, if he has his way, he will turn Chelsea FC to an English team.
I don't think "racist" is the right word to use here. If he was a racist, then he would not feature the likes of Mendy, Zouma, Kante and Abraham. He seems like a nepotist, meaning that he favours certain players because they have a form of relationship (in this case, they're from the same country).

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by didacticclusty: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
smiley
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by OnyeOhuu: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
MajohBankz:

Who are their first 11?

I don't have much information about Sevilla, I'm a Chelsea fan and I'm trying to know how good Chelsea is this season.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by toprealman: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
samsongbemisola:
you know nothing
Are we not too old to start dragging each other online. Friday is here with us, be calm .....drinks on me!
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Djangote: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by jom28gy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please who will give me a sure game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media / First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! / Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.