Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,257 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group (19231 Views)

Paul Onuachu Scores 4 Goals As Genk Defeats Sporting Charleroi / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by OfficialAPCNig: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
ItsTime4me:
Not true. Lampard is just a racist. He prefers playing English players. Check out what Giroud did last season. He was the one who practically helped the blues to clinch the top four position. But he still benches him for Abraham.

Did you know that last season Lampard would prefer playing Mount to Pulisic? Did you also know that he was ready to allow Kante leave and then bring in Rice, an English player?

Indeed, the guy is a racist. In fact, if he has his way, he will turn Chelsea FC to an English team.
You are a phool.

No offence.

He is a fool, yet he bought Werner and Ziyech instead of using Abraham and Odoi.

He loaned Barkely and Loftus Cheek and bought Harvertz.

Until you understand how important Mount is to Lampard's press system, you will never appreciate why Lampard is using him.

8 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by omojesu202(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This guy with his toothpick leg always amuse and amaze me. He doesn't appear anyway like a prolific striker but he is truly one.

I guess his wide experience is a plus for that directionless Chelsea team.

you're obviously mad but you have no one to tell you.

5 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by chris259(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2020
ItsTime4me:
Not true. Lampard is just a racist. He prefers playing English players. Check out what Giroud did last season. He was the one who practically helped the blues to clinch the top four position. But he still benches him for Abraham.

Did you know that last season Lampard would prefer playing Mount to Pulisic? Did you also know that he was ready to allow Kante leave and then bring in Rice, an English player?

Indeed, the guy is a racist. In fact, if he has his way, he will turn Chelsea FC to an English team.
I'm a chelsea fan, an i can tell u dat u are 100% correct, giroud is way better than abraham, and i comend giroud for showing the world dat he is a better option compared to tammy

3 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by OnyeOhuu: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Did Sevilla play with their first 11?
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by cassyrooy(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2020
PROFFIRE:
waiting patiently for a day when one player will score 7 goals. i will give every member of nairaland 1 life goat and two female chicken....thats a good one from giroud
Erling B. Haarland scored nine o (but na -U20).

2 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Juanmike:
4 Tap-ins, Chelsea go hear am for weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by olasehinde35130: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2020
:Nothing! its just undeserved favour from manager.If am giroud I will seek for transfer.Giroud is 34.No world class team will make him the fulcrum of their team when he is not a part of the future.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by hotwax: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2020
mattmogan88:
Olivier giroud !!!, I like that guy from day one. Experience matters, that is what most of this new strikers lack. I watched olivier single handedly destroy almighty Sevilla while my dearest manchester united was busy missing chances upon chances and our moronic idiot of a coach was sitting there looking confused and clueless. am a UNITED FAN, but Olivier and chelsea got my respect yesterday. They made Sevilla look like a second division team.

#respect olivier giroud
#respect chelsea

Currently you can't compare chelsea to manchester united, they are far ahead of us.

Football will get boring and annoying soon because those playing with passion are getting old. The only 9 I recognize are..

Lewandowski
Saurez
Cavani
Giroud

Old players with experience because experience is all that matters

Respect to you. A reasonable fan of Football

2 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by philipstanley(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Giroud product of Arsenal

COYG✊
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by justli: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=ItsTime4me post=96683024]Not true. Lampard is just a racist. He prefers playing English players. Check out what Giroud did last season. He was the one who practically helped the blues to clinch the top four position. But he still benches him for Abraham.

Indeed, the guy is a racist. In fact, if he has his way, he will turn Chelsea FC to an English team.[/quote

Some of you have your psychology screws do bafly. Everything must be racial to you. Even when Abraham happens to be a black guy, it's still all about race...
you forget to understand that lampard as a manager has the duty of trying to awaken the best in Abraham being that he is young and obviously the future...
Even in arsenal, giroud was not a starter, he understands this and signed...we are lucky to have a good reserved striker.

If Lampard played Giroud regularly and he experiences goal draught, you will still come here and blame it racism towards blacks

2 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Juanmike(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2020
thuxzwda1:
grin

man u fan spotted!!!
mtcheew.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2020
CSTRR:

Giroud is 34.

No world class team will make him the fulcrum of their team when he is not a part of the future.

But Juve can make a 37 year old Ronaldo the fulcrum of their team abi? Ac Milan is reliant on 38 year old Ibrahimovic and they keep winning. You are saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Louisboy22(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
martineverest:
do u know the meaning of racism at all?
I'm not sure he know the meaning
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by jizzison(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
philipstanley:
Giroud product of Arsenal

COYG✊
Actually, he's a product of Montpellier, Arsenal brought him to Emirates after his remarkable contribution to Montpellier winning the French Ligue 1 back in 2012.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by jizzison(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dickeyrider:

But Juve can make a 37 year old Ronaldo the fulcrum of their team abi? Ac Milan is reliant on 38 year old Ibrahimovic and they keep winning. You are saying nonsense
Zlatan is actually 39 right now.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by jizzison(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
mattmogan88:
Olivier giroud !!!, I like that guy from day one. Experience matters, that is what most of this new strikers lack. I watched olivier single handedly destroy almighty Sevilla while my dearest manchester united was busy missing chances upon chances and our moronic idiot of a coach was sitting there looking confused and clueless. am a UNITED FAN, but Olivier and chelsea got my respect yesterday. They made Sevilla look like a second division team.

#respect olivier giroud
#respect chelsea

Currently you can't compare chelsea to manchester united, they are far ahead of us.

Football will get boring and annoying soon because those playing with passion are getting old. The only 9 I recognize are..

Lewandowski
Saurez
Cavani
Giroud

Old players with experience because experience is all that matters

Honestly, those guys you mentioned are part of the reason I still love watching football, reliable strikers are scarce these days, that's why I get the greatest joy when I watch Erling Haaland.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by helinues: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
107seven:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by mattmogan88: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
jizzison:

Honestly, those guys you mentioned are part of the reason I still love watching football, reliable strikers are scarce these days, that's why I get the greatest joy when I watch Erling Haaland.

They are not scarce, they are ultra rare.

Money is killing football, all this young players earning huge amount of money no longer play with passion. Thats why I love these players.

N'golo kante
Kevin de bruyne
Sadio mane

Esp kante, I so much like that guy, he still plays as if he gat something to lose.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by mattmogan88: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
Freedom0404:
As 2020 is coming to an end and due to the financial crises many people faced during the recent Pandemic,

So I've decided to do something Crazy as a Payback to my society!

I want to teach people for 'FREE' (give them the SKILL-SET that would make them earn like A PILOT for life) on how to Trade FOREX, Cryptocurrency, Shares (US&UK), Commodities and Bonds Profitably ($) by just using their sMart pHone, and also help them ‘Grow’ their money (Capital) at least by doubling it monthly till they are able to trade and make good PROFITs ($) single-handedly (and this would give them financial freedom as soon as possible)

That means you start “EARNING” immediately you are done with your Trade set-up while you are still Learning.

Hit me up on my WhatsApp *0*8*1*8*5*1*1*4*2*2*1 and let's get started now.

#OneLove
[/s]
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by jizzison(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
mattmogan88:

They are not scarce, they are ultra rare.

Money is killing football, all this young players earning huge amount of money no longer play with passion. Thats why I love these players.

N'golo kante
Kevin de bruyne
Sadio mane

Esp kante, I so much like that guy, he still plays as if he gat something to lose.

Ultra Rare... Good one, that's the best way to put it.
But you're right, money is corrupting football.

Some players don't even deserve to lace a boot talkless of playing on a football pitch. They're just in it for the money that's all.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
TochiOlisa:
I'm not a Chelsea fan but I always believe that Tammy Abraham must be doing something we can't see in training to make Lampard keep selecting him ahead of Giroud. Cos I can't understand

Contact me for professional and complete building designs and supervision at any location nationwide, also at decent costs. (We've handled building designs for over 100 clients from Nairaland alone) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
may god bless!! I have been saying this for a while now!! I can't believe it!! Imagine wasted Abraham playing ahead of giroud
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by ProphetM0hammad: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
OnyeOhuu:
Na their under 14 boys play the match.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by allsubjects(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
PROFFIRE:
waiting patiently for a day when one player will score 7 goals. i will give every member of nairaland 1 life goat and two female chicken....thats a good one from giroud
Giroud really tried,I love the third goal, current world record for an international is held by Archie Thompson, who scored 13 goals against American Samoa in Australia's 31–0 victory during the 2002 FIFA World Cup qualification. David Zdrilic scored 8 goals. Blues for life.

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Abraham is not doing anything, is just quota system. Just like what Buhari is doing here in Nigeria
TochiOlisa:
I'm not a Chelsea fan but I always believe that Tammy Abraham must be doing something we can't see in training to make Lampard keep selecting him ahead of Giroud. Cos I can't understand

Contact me for professional and complete building designs and supervision at any location nationwide, also at decent costs. (We've handled building designs for over 100 clients from Nairaland alone) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by samsongbemisola(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
toprealman:
Arsenal football club academy products never fail to deliver. Well done son.
you know nothing
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by MajohBankz: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
OnyeOhuu:
Who are their first 11?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings / Nantes Fans Pay Tribute To Missing Emiliano Sala In France (Photos) / Of Mko Abiola And Roman Abramovich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.