Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba (1771 Views)

Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym / Lagos Yellow Taxi/cab Drivers Launch Operational Mobile App (photos) / Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Ikennamurphy: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
I have noticed this trend that almost all the cab drivers in Abuja are Yorubas, how come exactly??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2020
That's what most of them like to do even in abroad...Just like most traders in abuja markets like utako,garki, jabi e.t.c are igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Ahmed0336(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Same with Minna, Niger State. 99.8% are from oduduwa republic.
Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Olatomiwami(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2020
What's their crimes in been a taxi drivers? Is that equates to been an armed robbers? Op, what are u driving at?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Olatomiwami(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
I have noticed this trend that almost all the cab drivers in Abuja are Yorubas, how come exactly??

Op, so what? Has it now becomes a crime to do a legitimate work in their father land, or u would ave love them to be a kiddnapers or almajiris? grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Ikennamurphy: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Olatomiwami:
What's their crimes in been a taxi drivers? Is that equates to been an armed robbers? Op, what are u driving at?
Nawa oo.. When did I say is a crime, I only said is a trend

3 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Ikennamurphy: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Op, so what? Has it now becomes a crime to do a legitimate work in their father land, or u would ave love them to be a kiddnapers or almajiris? grin
I didn't say is a crime, is only a trend

3 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by techrola: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
you dey craze for head, this is a way far better than baby factory, 419, drug trafficking, kidnapping, terrorist etc, what is wrong in one earning money legitimately...

you that you are not a taxi driver, what meaningful things have u done with ur miserable life..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Burruchaga71(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Tomorrow you will hear them saying Igbos should go and develop their region.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Ikennamurphy: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2020
techrola:

you dey craze for head, this is a way far better than baby factory, 419, drug trafficking, kidnapping, terrorist etc, what is wrong in one earning money legitimately...

you that you are not a taxi driver, what meaningful things have u done with ur miserable life..
Don't be a frustrated cursed vagabond, I'm not responsible for your poverty and misery in life.. Afonjaa

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by techrola: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
That's what most of them like to do even in abroad...Just like most traders in abuja markets like utako,garki, jabi e.t.c are igbos

children of hatred and perversion, you will never disappoint....it is a sin to be a taxi driver, and not a sin to be a cheater, 419, drug traffickers, baby factory...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
techrola:

children of hatred and perversion, you will never disappoint....it is a sin to be a taxi driver, and not a sin to be a cheater, 419, drug traffickers, baby factory...
and who told u I'm igbo?

What did i even say wrong there..or did i say taxi is a wrong thing to do? Na waa o

I think it's u guys that are jealous of d igbos for reason known to u and have hatred for them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by techrola: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
and who told u I'm igbo?

What did i even say wrong there..or did i say taxi is a wrong thing to do? Na waa o

I think it's u guys that are jealous of d igbos for reason known to u and have hatred for them
and did I mention any tribe in my quote, and if u think what the op did was right I think you need to have your brain checked..

why don't u question op, the tread is of what significance..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2020
techrola:

and did I mention any tribe in my quote, and if u think what the op did was right I think you need to have your brain checked..

why don't u question op, the tread is of what significance..
but guy u urself know say u no need to mention any tribe for someone to know who u r referring to with those hate crime related writeup
Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by omenka(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2020
Una too like fight. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by techrola: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Don't be a frustrated cursed vagabond, I'm not responsible for your poverty and misery in life.. Afonjaa

Mr Bill Gates well done, we are very much aware that all igbos are billionaire, including the ones traffic for baby factory in the southwest, the tribe you have sworn to hate for life..

Now that you have succeeded in insulting and hates all tribe in Nigeria including the closest tribe to you, don't you think it will be wise for igbos to migrate to their ancestral land..

11 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by AbijaJ: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2020
And so? What is wrong with being a cab driver? They saw a need and are meeting it. There is dignity in labour. Most if not all of them own their cars/cabs. That's more than can be said for most folks even in Abuja.

11 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by techrola: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
but guy u urself know say u no need to mention any tribe for someone to know who u r referring to with those hate crime related writeup

You have admitted that, those crimes are associated with a particular tribe, which is very bad, why don't u remind op that, those that leave in glass house, should not throw Stones..

Op created a tread intentionally to wittled down another tribe, very wrong, u supported him by telling us to our face that igbos own the shops around the packs, forgetting that those that hawk gala and fan yoghourt are igbos, poverty knows no tribe and has no boundary...

5 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by FlyoruB: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2020
At least they are not in other regions committing crimes like child trafficking/baby factory, kidnapping, armed robbery, etc like some people. They are rendering a needed service and last time I checked there's nothing wrong with that. Driving a cab is far better, more dignifying, and lucrative than Okada/keke. And certainly better than baby factory, stealing, and kidnapping.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by jneutron4000: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Yes they are proud Yoruba from Okun tribe in Kogi. They move to Abuja cause it is close and they are very hard working not like Nyamiri from the east that mostly do crime in Abuja

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by ArticleBeast: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2020
It is clear that most nairalanders are very foolish. The dude asked a harmless question. Even in Kaduna I noticed similar trend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by EmekaBlue(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2020
techrola:

You have admitted that, those crimes are associated with a particular tribe, which is very bad, why don't u remind op that, those that leave in glass house, should not throw Stones..

Op created a tread intentionally to wittled down another tribe, very wrong, u supported him by telling us to our face that igbos own the shops around the packs, forgetting that those that hawk gala and fan yoghourt are igbos, poverty knows no tribe and has no boundary...
psychologically u are seeing cab drivers like low grade from ur write ups.

Na waa

1 Like

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by kingsavage: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
and who told u I'm igbo?

did he mention igbo?

1 Like

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by techrola: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
psychologically u are seeing cab drivers like low grade from ur write ups.

Na waa
why are u shifting goal post....

What is the significance of the tread..

You claim you are not igbo, but you are quick to support the op stupid*ty, even attacking a whole tribe for speaking against what the op did..

3 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by GreaterFuture(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Okay, What are you Driving at?
Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
and who told u I'm igbo?

I don't understand you. do you mean that whenever drug, baby factory, 419 is mentioned it means Igbo person is involved

4 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by helinues: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Still fair and better than Hawking Gala, Yogurt , fake product or engage in crime

God bless their hustle

RuudVanNisteroy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by LadySarah: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2020
It's everywhere even in the east including the Agbo selling women and tailors.

What is funny is their brothers who think none of them live in the east. They are now everywhere.

It's a good thing though.
There's dignity in labor.

4 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by AtikuNetwork: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Nothing wrong with that. As long as they are minding their business and making their money in peace, the North is the most accommodating to peace-loving Nigerians from anywhere. We only hate criminals and boko harams in the North. Everyone else is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by WisdomFlakes: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Apart from food, the next thing Nigerians spend more money on is transportation. Everybody cannot be a trader or farmer. Some enterprising segment of society have to meet this transportation need, both inter-state and intra-state.

3 Likes

Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by EmekaBlue(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2020
techrola:

why are u shifting goal post....

What is the significance of the tread..

You claim you are not igbo, but you are quick to support the op stupid*ty, even attacking a whole tribe for speaking against what the op did..
you are confusing me with wowsweetguy.

Look clearly
Re: Cab Drivers In Abuja Almost Yoruba by adadike(f): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Olatomiwami:
I wonder o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani v Yoruba: Example Why It Is Hard For Igbos To Trust Yorubas / Pictures Of The Three Greenfield University Students That Were Murdered By The K / Suicide Bomber Caught As Pastor Oyedepo Issues Stop & Search Order: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.