Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts (54156 Views)

Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Olawumi1032(f): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2020
epele
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Debra911(f): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Oti su mi
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by luscioustrish(f): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze is right, gambling is a terrible addiction.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Emir01: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
If you want Nigerians to hate you, simply say the truth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
You sure say this osaze well
I don't think he'll be naturally that dump
Let them check him ooo, before it turns bad
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Millimann: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
But that kind of advert is very wrong
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by meobizy(f): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Since he retired he decided to troll the Nigerian cyberspace. Na Nairaland sure pass for posting rubbish daily. This place was designed with the very action in mind.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by PROPHETmichael: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2020
"My account was hacked" could be saved the day.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by madjune(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze needn't apologize at all.

I didn't follow this matter when it happened.

Clearly, one can't argue with an illiterate.
You will lose even if you're right.

Psquare brothers are good musicians etc.
But, dem get gutter mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by EmekaBlue(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Peter vs Peter

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by chrisxxx(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Una sure say village Benin people no dey afterOsaze.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by VEXT: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze is right!!!

11 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Raychee(f): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
madjune:
Osaze needn't apologize at all.

I didn't follow this matter when it happened.

Clearly, one can't argue with an illiterate.
You will lose even if you're right.

Psquare brothers are good musicians etc.
But, dem get gutter mentality.

Were good*

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by EricSmallz(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze just spilled nothing but the truth.
How can you even encourage people to steal and gamble hoping they would win?
Do you know how many people are into serious troubles right Now because of Gambling? I dey owe my guy 50k till today because of Bet9ja. I beg o

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by BanevsJoker(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze is right on all fronts. However his initial manner of approach could have been a lot better

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Goldencheese(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Debbie, thanks for sharing this.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by milcah5050: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze ! I love your Spirit. I Love your Courage! I Love your Boldness GOD Bless you My Brother!

11 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by simfrost90210: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
smiley
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by BigBrother9ja: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
OSU girls are never loyal.
Marry them at your peril....

NO BE TODAY WE START TO DEY SETTLE THEIR MATTER...
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by kingxsamz(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
tot:
Say No to Gambling. It has ruined so many people's lives. Osaze is right on this.

Celebrities (Peter) should be careful how they use their influence.

Dumbest post I've seen today.
Why not say no to alcohol and smoking... Etc
Whoever uses gambling to ruin his own life is to be blamed. It's nobody's fault
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Sambaby7640: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Smellymouth:
Osaze is giving off many signs that he may be suffering from Schizophrenia.

The religious behavior is also a bad sign. I sincerely hope he gets help ASAP. Please don’t joke about what is happening to him..
He is actually saying the truth...you fool... think and reason from his perspective.....Ode man

8 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Chachangi: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Very good response. Addressing issues and not persons!

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by simfrost90210: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
EricSmallz:
Osaze just spilled nothing but the truth.
How can you even encourage people to steal and gamble hoping they would win?
Do you know how many people are into serious troubles right Now because of Gambling? I dey owe my guy 50k till today because of Bet9ja. I beg o
grin na person carry you go bet?? that's someone's business

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by jude33084(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nairalandian:
You sure say this osaze well
I don't think he'll be naturally that dump
Let them check him ooo, before it turns bad

You should check yourself first bro.

8 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by jude33084(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Same with drugs and alcohol
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Harrynight(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
shocked

See why I admire the male folks and their thing,

They bashed each other, go back to bed, sleep over it come back next morning offer apologies the other guy accepted friendship continues.

If it were to be the other Gender now 3yrs and counting they will still be fighting each other

Men are like God, they forgives quickly, willingly and freely grin

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Kazim88: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze is 100% right and seriously concerned about Nigeria.

Nigerians are so naive and ignorant else they would had been concern also.

All we do is blame buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by tot(f): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

I guess what you wrote sounds sensible to you. It's your problem.

6 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by blackmantis: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
E be like say Osaze just buy new iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by EricSmallz(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
simfrost90210:

grin na person carry you go bet?? that's someone's business
I never said so. I am not against his business. But the advert style is bad now. Somebody stole his mom's last 5h to bet and he was making it look as if it is a very good thing to do.

9 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by franknelson: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze said the right thing, though not to sane people.
what is good in stealing to gamble? what is good in dancing and breaking bottles on each other's head?
ihe ojo, gbara afa.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 World-class Players Who Rarely Get Injured / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 0 - 2 Defeat By South Africa. See Funny Tweets / Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.