Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably (1004 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / President Of African First Lady: Aisha Should Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by Alxmyr(m): 2:35am On Mar 23, 2011
A forum like this should not be one sided. There are comments of Aisha that state categorically that she is a member of Buhari Campaign Organisation.
It will be honourable for her resign as moderator and focus her energy on BB2011 agenda.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by TNUBU4LIFE: 3:07am On Mar 23, 2011
I thank God you guys are seeing what I first observed.
The first time I raised it,it was only naijaking who commented and Jarus literally asked me to jump into the atlantic ocean.
All we are asking is simple.step aside till after the elections,it is completely unfair when the one who is responsible for moderating our views has a naked parochial political agenda.
They must do the honourable thing.

RIBADU 2011
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by aloyemeka2: 3:15am On Mar 23, 2011
When someone has an opinion, he or she is biased. Shouldn't she have an opinion as a Nigerian?. Are you also banning her from voting in the elections?
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by TNUBU4LIFE: 3:27am On Mar 23, 2011
You just dont get it.
Her right to vote at the elections will not be diminished if she provides a robustly fair political space by allowing someone neutral to moderate (or is this a sign of things to come if ,God forbid,BB,comes to power-to regulate and muzzle opposing views!)
I have also recommended that if she remains recalcitrant,then let a representative of each of the major presidential candidates serve as moderators!Gbawe for Ribadu,Beaf for gej,Aisha2 for BB,Becomrich for Shekarau).

vote RIBADU 2011
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by apoti(m): 3:37am On Mar 23, 2011
Alxmyr:

A forum like this should not be one sided. There are comments of Aisha that state categorically that she is a member of Buhari Campaign Organisation.
It will be honourable for her resign as moderator and focus her energy on BB2011 agenda.

I don't get it. It's only referees/judges or anyone who decides the winner of a competition that should be neutral. Aisha does not determine the winner of this election, so I don't see any reason why she should not have her opinion.

BTW, I'm yet to see someone that is neutral, every one supports or is against one of the candidates
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2011
@poster you should first disappear from nairaland if you are not happy wit the Mods. Alternatively, you can go hug a live transformer or wedge a trailer!
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by AljUche: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2011
Alxmyr:

co mot jor angry

haba, is she not entitled to have her candidate

or has she ban you because you support GEJ angry

i sick of this type of threads angry
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2011
Nairaland moderators involved in Partisan Politics? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad angry angry angry angry

Highly unacceptable!!
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by isquar3d3(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2011
Whilst i'm nt tryin' 2 support any1 here, i think wat these guys r tryin' 2 say is that 4 d sake of bein' fair, she shld, as much as possible try 2 restrict her obvious bias 2wards a particular candidate since she is a moderator. Lemme give an illustration. When d lady dt moderated d NN24 debate was on stage, she wasn't goin' 2 show d fact dt she has a preferred candidate evn though we all know dt she, on d electn day, wld hv 2 vote 4 one of dm. Aisha hs already shown dt she's pro-buhari nd yes, let her choice b respectd. Bt nw dt we all knw her choice, she shldn't continue 2 re-iterate it because she is a moderator. Her siggy hs told us all. Its just like using government(nairaland) money 2 fund campaign. :-D:-DShe's got undue advntage.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by Jarus(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2011
The same way Jonathan resigned from presidency or did not identify with a political party because he is the president of all Nigerians; the same way Fashola did not identify with ACN because he is the father of all Lagosians, abi? shocked shocked shocked

Anybody that is not intelligent enough to distinguish between personal and official opinions is not fit to be here. Anybody that has to depend on Mod to form political opinion needs to have his educational qualifications -if he has any- questioned.

By the way, stop multiplying dump threads, go vent your low level of reasoning in the thread: I hate Jarus! where like-minds are showcasing their tomfoolery.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by Blazay(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2011
Makes no sense.
See violation of human rights.
Typical Naija!
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by Pygru: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by DrexelMars(f): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
How can someone as bigoted and bias as afam4eva be allowed to continue moderating this section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what

Just read above to understand my position.

The religious folks rejected Maclantunji and Seun removed him, so here am starting a thread to demand for the removal of Afam4eva as moderator. I don't feel secure anymore knowing that a PDP paid agent is having access to my email and other sensitive data on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392360/seun-only-listens-numbers-sign

https://www.nairaland.com/1029014/maclatunji-stopped-too-much/1

Here is what the religious folks did to get rid of Maclantunji from their section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392228/seun-caves-again-terrorists/2

Finally, Seun took out Maclantunji from that section.

[size=20] AFAM4EVER MUST Go!! [/size]
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
@Pygru..,nna you too much. Thanks for resuscitating this thread. I hope those currently making a fool of themselves have gotten their response from their fellow APC man.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by DrexelMars(f): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Pygru..,nna you too much. Thanks for resuscitating this thread. I hope those currently making a fool of themselves have gotten their response from their fellow APC man.

Wasn't she removed? You are slow.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by Pygru: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars:

Wasn't she removed? You are slow.
sharap!
No be because of that she commot.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Are Compromised: Aisha Should Resign Honourably by tpia5: 2:26am On Aug 25, 2013
what is it with the female mods here, they tend to just vanish without a trace.

counting 3 or 4 now.

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am / Breaking News All Must See / The People Living Here Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.