Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10159 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tunji must be the most hated mod on NL. Christians and atheists alike are united against Mac and with one voice they declare their utmost displeasure at having their section moderated by a muslim. Odikwa very serious o. So so serious undecided

Ishilove reporting live!! cheesy cheesy

Will Seun listen to the voice of the people?

Will Mac voluntarily resign as mod of this section and go back to his territory?

Will Seun come here to explain this rather shocking development?

Will Logicboy03 ever accept Jesus as his Lord and personal saviour?

Will Nairalanders make good on their threat and permanently quit this site if Maclantunji remains moderator of the religion section despite the aggravation his presence is causing everyone?

Will the unlikely alliance of Christians and atheists against the appointment of Maclantunji yield fruit?

Stay tuned as events unfold... cool grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
i was actually trying to post a response to protest against on one and present the manner of dialogue in islam to ayatUllah and find out that the thread had been scrapped. there is no reason for ayatUllah to lodge a complaint as he did. Muhammad [sa] was maligned and abused by people in his time. today even lukewarm muslims do abuse him. no real muslim loves him less than ayatUllah loves him.

no amount of statement against him that people at any time [Time t] can have that will not be less than the cumulative statements against him had by people in the past before the Time t in question.

Muhammad [sa] as a prophet and Messenger has his position and nothing can change it. nothing i said. and if ayatUllah can stomach it and it is not my cup of tea, he ayatUllah should just have left and say 'peace' leaving them to their time of ignorance and muslims who are not timid would respond and take the 'boasters' to task.

we need grown people who are firm and settled in their faith to step forward and stand for islam. it is not by force to respond.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
RoyPCain: i was actually trying to post a response to protest against on one and present the manner of dialogue in islam to ayatUllah and find out that the thread had been scrapped. there is no reason for ayatUllah to lodge a complaint as he did. Muhammad [sa] was maligned and abused by people in his time. today even lukewarm muslims do abuse him. no real muslim loves him less than ayatUllah loves him.

no amount of statement against him that people at any time [Time t] can have that will not be less than the cumulative statements against him had by people in the past before the Time t in question.

Muhammad [sa] as a prophet and Messenger has his position and nothing can change it. nothing i said. and if ayatUllah can stomach it and it is not my cup of tea, he ayatUllah should just have left and say 'peace' leaving them to their time of ignorance and muslims who are not timid would respond and take the 'boasters' to task.

we need grown people who are firm and settled in their faith to step forward and stand for islam. it is not by force to respond.

Yawn.

All your posturing will not make life easy for the ones threatened by death threats and extremism.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by DrummaBoy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls, ladies and gentlemen, is it possible to set up an opinion poll here on the religious forum

1. Stating we do not want a muslim mod, we want subsections for various religious views and not just Islam and other matters?

2. Calling for the re-installment of manmuswac?

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
RoyPCain: i was actually trying to post a response to protest against on one and present the manner of dialogue in islam to ayatUllah and find out that the thread had been scrapped. there is no reason for ayatUllah to lodge a complaint as he did. Muhammad [sa] was maligned and abused by people in his time. today even lukewarm muslims do abuse him. no real muslim loves him less than ayatUllah loves him.

wetin dis one dey talk sef

3 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
DrummaBoy: Pls, ladies and gentlemen, is it possible to set up an opinion poll here on the religious forum

1. Stating we do not want a muslim mod, we want subsections for various religious views and not just Islam and other matters?

2. Calling for the re-installment of manmuswac?

i don't believe an opinion poll is necessary

and besides was there an opinion poll before the Muslim subsection was created

and no muslim mod shld be made a mod in the xtian section . period!

those worshiping juju shld clamor for their own subsection tooundecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

wetin dis one dey talk sef

I tire. . .

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by wiegraf: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
RoyPCain: and if ayatUllah can stomach it and it is not my cup of tea, he ayatUllah should just have left and say 'peace' leaving them to their time of ignorance and muslims who are not timid would respond and take the 'boasters' to task.

I at least agree with this (minus 'ignorance', but that's another story). A commendable starting point, considering your brethren
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lanrexlan(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
mazaje:

That is because your mum might be helpless and will need someone to defend her. . .I thought you guys claim to worship an all mighty deity that can do all things and is all powerful. . .if some one insults his prophet why don't you allow him to fight for his prohet himself, since you always claim he is alive and is the creator of the universe..Why should muslims always be fighting for an almighty deity
Surah Al-Anam 6:158-Do they then wait for anything other than the angels should come to them or that your Lord(Allah) should come or that some of the signs of your Lord(Allah) should come? The day that some of the signs of your Lord(Allah) do come,no good will it to a person to believe then if he had not believed before nor earn good through his faith.Say:Wait you! We too are waiting.
''
But Allah gives respite to the disbelievers.
Isn't it a joke on the deity's behalf that people are fighing for him, why can he just kill of all those that insult his messenger, i thought he can do all things. Why must humans do EVERYTHING for him including killing his enemeies and those that insult him and his prophet . .Nonsense!!!
Surah Al-Anam 6:8- And they say:Why has not an angel been sent down to him? Had We sent down an angel,the matter would have been judged at once and no respite would be granted to them.
When Allah wants to destroy the Army of the elephants,He used birds as his soldiers[Surah Al-Fil 105:3],very very easy to destroy those that rejects the truth.The People of thamud,Ad were destroyed without human interventions.So,Allah is giving muslims the chance to strive in His ways and earn reward.Allah says in Surah Muhammad 47:38 that if we failed to the job[Dawah],Allah will raise other people like us and they will not be like us.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

2. Do you consider this as a threat ?

If you find nothing wrong with Ayatullah's post , you are no different from him.

i. I would personally not react like that and his comments are usually not like that (as far as i know). However, people react differently to issues. I usually just stop the conversation.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: Surah Al-Anam 6:158-Do they then wait for anything other than the angels should come to them or that your Lord(Allah) should come or that some of the signs of your Lord(Allah) should come? The day that some of the signs of your Lord(Allah) do come,no good will it to a person to believe then if he had not believed before nor earn good through his faith.Say:Wait you! We too are waiting.
''
Surah Al-Anam 6:8- And they say:Why has not an angel been sent down to him? Had We sent down an angel,the matter would have been judged at once and no respite would be granted to them.
When Allah wants to destroy the Army of the elephants,He used birds as his soldiers[Surah Al-Fil 105:3],very very easy to destroy those that rejects the truth.The People of thamud,Ad were destroyed without human interventions.So,Allah is giving muslims the chance to strive in His ways and earn reward.Allah says in Surah Muhammad 47:38 that if we failed to the job[Dawah],Allah will raise other people like us and they will not be like us.

Oga abeg translate dis english wey you write for here ooo

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lanrexlan(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

Oga abeg translate dis english wey you write for here ooo

undecided undecided undecided
Go and get a webster dictionary
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: Surah Al-Anam 6:158-Do they then wait for anything other than the angels should come to them or that your Lord(Allah) should come or that some of the signs of your Lord(Allah) should come? The day that some of the signs of your Lord(Allah) do come,no good will it to a person to believe then if he had not believed before nor earn good through his faith.Say:Wait you! We too are waiting.
''

Tell allah to come and kill the infidels that are insulting him and his prophet already, and save the muslism from doing that themelves. . . .Stop quoting mythology from story books, tell allah to come and kill off all the infidels on nairaland that are insulting him and hos propehts so that foolish blood sucking muslism will not have to do it on his behalf. . .Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maybe, Mac is just a temporary measure until a new mod is selected. As long as he is fair, i do not see a problem.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234: Maybe, Mac is just a temporary measure until a new mod is selected. As long as he is fair, i do not see a problem.

Nobody wants him here. . He should just get out. . .

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lanrexlan(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
mazaje:

Tell allah to come and kill the infidels that are insulting him and his prophet already, and save the muslism from doing that themelves. . . .Stop quoting mythology from story books, tell allah to come and kill off all the infidels on nairaland that are insulting him and hos propehts so that foolish blood sucking muslism will not have to do it on his behalf. . .Nonsense!!!
Take it easy bro,don't give yourself high blood pressure.Allah gives respite to the disbelievers.
Maclatunji is the new mod and there's nothing you can do about it.After all the names he was called and hatred for him,his status was elevated grin.Keep the hatred coming,Maclatunji will keep waxing.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
lol

Seun does not want to die. There is no heaven for an Atheist.

Better to hire Macbantunji to keep the suicide monkeys off his back, than to die by fatwa only to realise that Olumba Olumba was the right choice...

Moreover, Macbantunji's installation is a talking pointdriving traffic to the religion section. Win Win.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234: Maybe, Mac is just a temporary measure until a new mod is selected. As long as he is fair, i do not see a problem.
Stop playing this silly game, please. Mac, a mentally disordered entity, a potential terrorist, be fair to those he sees as infidels?
Dude, didn't I beg you to crawl back to your shell. I'd advise you close your gapping hole if you don't want something to fall through it.
Because of your mac I don't visit your bondage of a section.
How can a man who cannot please his loved ones now please his enemies.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: Take it easy bro,don't give yourself high blood pressure.Allah gives respite to the disbelievers.
Maclatunji is the new mod and there's nothing you can do about it.After all the names he was called and hatred for him,his status was elevated grin.Keep the hatred coming,Maclatunji will keep waxing.

Allah gives respite to disbelievers yet his slaves are all over the place killing people on his behalf, eh?. . .
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Edit : thank you RoyPCain , again this is not about ALL Muslims, but those who issue threats to human life.

Tbaba1234 removed, he is actually making the wrong argument.

smiley
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by manmustwac(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
he could have placed Tgirl4real, CrazyMan, r231, chaircover, naijacutee or Afam4eva just to name a few mods but he went and replaced me with you know who angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: Go and get a webster dictionary

...to translate the dustbin u put up there? No way ..

it would have been better if you had left it in its original Arabic translation .. Google has made language easy so why do you want to complicate it
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: Take it easy bro,don't give yourself high blood pressure.Allah gives respite to the disbelievers.
We understand what it means when the status of a cretin is elevated. Because his stupidity was raised to horizon, his covalescents think stupidity can also be a good thing.
Now, shift.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2013

^^^
This guy is one of the reasons islam and muslims have bad reputations.

Taquiyah.....you have seen how arrogant Maclatunji is first hand. Yet you expect him to be fair.

Fawk off,...foolish lying muslim.....

Here is what Tbaba has to say about mac

https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/18#15219249

tbaba1234: I have only used your definition, you should learn to address people properly.

A lot of hardwork was put into that thread. Do not tell me that the information has no important value for users of this section. It is not a fair statement and it is not true.

Anyway. .

tbaba1234: I respect your discretion, I have not insisted that it is put up there. Where did you get that from? I made a suggestion which could easily have been rejected without saying it is not important. You are missing the point.

Pray tell, what very important information does a barka jumaah thread have? My grouse with you is not if it should be there or not. You dismissed it saying, it has no value for users ....

That is not the way to addresss people. Do not tell me I wasted my time working on a thread that has no value for readers . I wonder how an explanation of Allah's book could be so unimportant on the islamic section.

There are many great threads that could also be there as well There are much better ways to reject a request than telling a person that it is not important enough. Hope you understand what I am saying.

The problem is the dismissive attitude not the action.If you knew how much effort went into that thread maybe you would understand how insensitive your statement is, and not try and pass it off as tbaba wanting his way.

tbaba1234: Dude, you were arrogant in conveying the message and you did say that. You implied it first and then said it ... What does important enough mean?? The point is those actions are not defensible... I am sure, your duty does not involve arrogance. Then you went to another thread and said i was trying to manipulate you... How?? ..

I simply said your statement was unfair. If you said sorry at that point... we won't be talking about this,

Sometimes you have to admit, you made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
manmustwac: he could have placed Tgirl4real, CrazyMan, r231, chaircover, naijacutee or Afam4eva just to name a few mods but he went and replaced me with you know who angry

he is trying to secure his funding
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lanrexlan(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Reyginus: We understand what it means when the status of a cretin is elevated. Because his stupidity was raised to horizon, his covalescents think stupidity can also be a good thing.
Now, shift.
Abuses again,keep it coming.Maclatunji-From mod in Islam For muslims section and still mod,to Mod in Region section admist hatred,no problem.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lanrexlan(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

...to translate the dustbin u put up there? No way ..

it would have been better if you had left it in its original Arabic translation .. Google has made language easy so why do you want to complicate it

What's he saying?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: What's he saying?

i just completely read this post and realized I had been trying to educate a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

^^^
This guy is one of the reasons islam and muslims have bad reputations.

Here is what Tbaba has to say about mac

Everyone has disagreements sometimes but on a whole, i think Mac has done a good job. Many of you guys will be happy to come post your disrespectful garbage on the muslim section. Fortunately, it is moderated properly. You complain that you insults are hidden..

Why can't we have civil debates/conversations without insults.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: Abuses again,keep it coming.Maclatunji-From mod in Islam For muslims section and still mod,to Mod in Region section admist hatred,no problem.
I see you court attention at all cost.
You seem to have nothing.
Oya shift.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Everyone has disagreements sometimes but on a whole, i think Mac has done a good job. Many of you guys will be happy to come post your disrespectful garbage on the muslim section. Fortunately, it is moderated properly. You complain that you insults are hidden..

Why can't we have civil debates/conversations without insults.
How do you think? Are you capable of maintaining a simple lane of thought?
Are we about the islamic section now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean / Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 / The Heroes Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.