Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG (2875 Views)

Boosting Of Food Security Through Agro-industrialization, Technology, by FG / SPONSORED (closed) / South West Farmers Should Be Compensated By Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by markangel231: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
I can't believe there are still intelligent people in Nigeria. This really need to be sponsored by FG for discovering this.

After watching what this boy did with pawpaw, you will believe what i am saying. Click on link to watc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9AHfFhAqk

3 Likes

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by YoonSung63: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2020
seriously
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by markangel231: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2020
YoonSung63:
seriously
indeed
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by markangel231: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2020
He really is intelligent
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Looks like the concept of electrolysis.

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by johnmartus(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2020
What
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2020
It's very obvious you never attended physics classes in your High school days, what's awesome about a simple experiment that you are calling FG to come and see,.... Nigeria!!! embarassed embarassed

markangel231:
I can't believe there are still intelligent people in Nigeria. This really need to be sponsored by FG for discovering this.

After watching what this boy did with pawpaw, you will believe what i am saying. Click on link to watc:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by markangel231: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Looks like the concept of electrolysis.
you are there
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by markangel231: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2020
From the way u speak, i think you are the one that have never attended a physics class during your highschool. Did your teacher ever taught that u can produce such voltage with an ordinary pawpaw? My dear, this is not just an experiment... It is also a discovery cos no one has ever achieve this in history
Yookney:

It's very obvious you never attended physics classes in your High school days, what's awesome about a simple experiment that you are calling FG to come and see,.... Nigeria!!! embarassed embarassed

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by markangel231: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
johnmartus:
What
mmmm
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by oladosu59996: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2020
He really is intelligent
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Answering you will be dignifying your ignorance, if you don't know the history of electricity from voltaic cell by Luigi Galvani to the Experiment by faraday. Just keep quiet .

markangel231:
From the way u speak, i think you are the one that have never attended a physics class during your highschool. Did your teacher ever taught that u can produce such voltage with an ordinary pawpaw? My dear, this is not just an experiment... It is also a discovery cos no one has ever achieve this in history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by seanwilliam(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
markangel231:
you're very dumb if this is the kind of thing u calling government attention to

2 Likes

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by markangel231: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yookney:
Answeing you will be dignifying your ignorance, if you don't know the history of electricity from voltaic cell by Luigi Galvani to the Experiment by faraday. Just keep quiet .

you see? You dont even know who luigi galvani is. Galvani has nothing to do with the voltaic cell. He was never the inventor of the voltaic cell. The only relation luigi galvani has with the voltaic cell is his contribution in animal electricity where he reanimated a dead frog's leg. Alessandra Volta discovered the voltaic cell shortly after galvani's experiment. He tried to prove the princples galvani used in his animal electricity wrong with his own principles. Another name for the voltaic cell is also the galvanic cell, but luigi galvani had nothing to do with it. It was through his idea that alessandra volta invented the voltaic cell. That is why he also called it the galvanic cell.

Faraday's experiment is based on passing electricity on solutions and not deriving electricity from fruits. So it is quite different from this. To cut it short, everything you said is nonsense and are different from what this guy did. GO AND MAKE RESEARCH BEFORE COMMENTING

Let me make a deal with you. If you can be able to follow that procedure and power a bulb to that extent that guy did with one pawpaw, then i will send u 10000 naira cash. I am seriouse. Just try it and then you will know that the experiment is not as simple as you think.
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Some one has already answered you on your ignorance level, calling FG to this simple experiment, you that want to buy itel phone with 17k is betting for 10k, please save your money and your face.
markangel231:
you see? You dont even know who luigi galvani is. Galvani has nothing to do with the voltaic cell. He was never the inventor of the voltaic cell. The only relation luigi galvani has with the voltaic cell is his contribution in animal electricity where he reanimated a dead frog's leg. Alessandra Volta discovered the voltaic cell shortly after galvani's experiment. He tried to prove the princples galvani used in his animal electricity wrong with his own principles. Another name for the voltaic cell is also the galvanic cell, but luigi galvani had nothing to do with it. It was through his idea that alessandra volta invented the voltaic cell. That is why he also called it the galvanic cell.

Faraday's experiment is based on passing electricity on solutions and not deriving electricity from fruits. So it is quite different from this. To cut it short, everything you said is nonsense and are different from what this guy did. GO AND MAKE RESEARCH BEFORE COMMENTING

Let me make a deal with you. If you can be able to follow that procedure and power a bulb to that extent that guy did with one pawpaw, then i will send u 10000 naira cash. I am seriouse. Just try it and then you will know that the experiment is not as simple as you think.
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by markangel231: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yookney:
Some one has already answered you on your ignorance level, calling FG to this simple experiment, you that want to buy itel phone with 17k is betting for 10k, please save your money and your face.
yes, i did offer the 10k because i no u can never achieve it. You know nothing in science, not to think of knowing scientific histories and you are pretending as if you do. You said that luigi galvani is the inventor of voltaic cell which is totally wrong. You just credited another persons work to a different person. You are simply the type that does not encourage other people's hardwork.

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Gmathias: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're very dumb if this is the kind of thing u calling government attention to
you are very stupid for saying this thing is not qualified enough to call fg's attention. In this planet who do you think has ever done this? This is pure discovery. Fruits dont power a bulb to that extent...
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by seanwilliam(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Gmathias:
you are very stupid for saying this thing is not qualified enough to call fg's attention. In this planet who do you think has ever done this? This is pure discovery. Fruits dont power a bulb to that extent...
na ur type dey easy to fool.. u deserve Buhari
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
The more you talk the more you expose your ignorance, my original post said " history of electricity from voltaic cell by Luigi Galvani" Galvanic cell which also is called Voltaic cell was attributed to him because of his pioneering work which Volta expanded on, thats why i used the word " history" and here you r going off tangent, claiming i said he invented Galvanic cells , so much for lack of comprehension..please write to Ministry of Education, Science and Technology that you have a discovery, since in your mind fruits dont have electrolytes .
markangel231:
yes, i did offer the 10k because i no u can never achieve it. You know nothing in science, not to think of knowing scientific histories and you are pretending as if you do. You said that luigi galvani is the inventor of voltaic cell which is totally wrong. You just credited another persons work to a different person. You are simply the type that does not encourage other people's hardwork.

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
If you remotely know how electricity works then you wouldn't be exposing your ignorance with such laughable calls to FG to come and see discovery grin angry grin angry. It would have been funny if its wasnt pathetic embarassed
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by xploitcomedy123: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yookney:
If you remotely know how electricity works then you wouldn't be exposing your ignorance with such laughable calls to FG to come and see discovery grin angry grin angry. It would have been funny if its wasnt pathetic embarassed
guy u are very funny. U talk as if u know anything in electricity and u are telling me that luigi galvani invented the voltaic cell. I think the other guy you were refering to knows better than u. The video is a discovery. It is not trying to teach you how electricity works.
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please what is the discovery? Just answer me? If you don’t know about the possibility of something it’s a discovery to you not to the scientific community.

xploitcomedy123:
guy u are very funny. U talk as if u know anything in electricity and u are telling me that luigi galvani invented the voltaic cell. I think the other guy you were refering to knows better than u. The video is a discovery. It is not trying to teach you how electricity works.

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Like I said comprehension is the problem quote where I said Luigi Galvani invented Galvanic cell?
Yookney:
Please what is the discovery? Just answer me? If you don’t know about the possibility of something it’s a discovery to you not to the scientific community.

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Like I said comprehension is the problem quote where I said Luigi Galvani invented Galvanic cell?

xploitcomedy123:

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by seun000: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nothing like that..... You don't actually know the real inventor of voltaic cell. That guy just gave u the lecture. Oversabi dey worry ugrin
Yookney:

grin
Yookney:

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mr follow follow please show me i said in my narration who the inventor was? Same problem with y'all , comprehension. Thats how u know them, you cant defend what you claim. I challenge you .

seun000:
Nothing like that..... You don't actually know the real inventor of voltaic cell. That guy just gave u the lecture. Oversabi dey worry ugrin grin
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
All of you registered in August, i really knew it , birds of same feather sad sad sad sad.

seun000:
Nothing like that..... You don't actually know the real inventor of voltaic cell. That guy just gave u the lecture. Oversabi dey worry ugrin grin
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mr OP of discovery from your very own quote " It is also a discovery cos no one has ever achieve this in history
" click the link below and see even potatoes can be used to light up bulb. Your ignorance is legendary!!! You and your goons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR25BdHwU9I

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Lucrativress(f): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yookney:
Mr OP of discovery from your very own quote " It is also a discovery cos no one has ever achieve this in history
" click the link below and see even potatoes can be used to light up bulb. Your ignorance is legendary!!! You and your goons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR25BdHwU9I
Nawa for you people sha
Just tell us non science students the formula let's goan power white bulb
Abeg does that mean a bigger Paw paw can carry Fridge?

2 Likes

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Your inquiry really got me cracking grin grin grin. My dear it’s another subject for discussion for another day.

Lucrativress:

Nawa for you people sha
Just tell us non science students the formula let's goan power white bulb
Abeg does that mean a bigger Paw paw can carry Fridge?
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Lucrativress(f): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
markangel231:

OP can they use the source of the Pawpaw Fruit i.e the Pawpaw Tree
It should be able to generate even more voltage so we can ditch Nepa
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Lucrativress(f): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yookney:
Your inquiry really got me cracking grin grin grin. My dear it’s another subject for discussion for another day.

I recently stumbled on an article of some students making Solar Windows with Vegetables.
I think we should just commend things like what the OP posted
You know we don't come across News like this everyday in Nigeria,at least to get more people interested so our meter bill won't be high and we'll all plant at least one Fruit Tree in our Compounds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cabbage Farming Is Lucrative / Cassava Farming..You Need Hire A Tractor (Ogun, Oyo) / A 10 Years Old Boy Killed This 11ft Long Python In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.