Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,075 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG (2890 Views)

Boosting Of Food Security Through Agro-industrialization, Technology, by FG / SPONSORED (closed) / South West Farmers Should Be Compensated By Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Lucrativress(f): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
markangel231:
I can't believe there are still intelligent people in Nigeria. This really need to be sponsored by FG for discovering this.

After watching what this boy did with pawpaw, you will believe what i am saying. Click on link to watc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9AHfFhAqk
I just watched the video
Wow!
It is commendable
Abeg I want to look like a Magician to little Children
Please teach me o
Is that led?
And did the red and blue Screw driver act as positive and negative?
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
My qualms with the whole thing is the claim that it’s never been done in history and that it’s a discovery, that’s a blatant falsehood, if you don’t know about something don’t rush to conclusions. This isn’t something new, well depends on your exposure and the kinds of experiments you were exposed to.

Lucrativress:

I recently stumbled on an article of some students making Solar Windows with Vegetables.
I think we should just commend things like what the OP posted
You know we don't come across News like this everyday in Nigeria,at least to get more people interested so our meter bill won't be high and we'll all plant at least one Fruit Tree in our Compounds
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Lucrativress(f): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yookney:

It's very obvious you never attended physics classes in your High school days, what's awesome about a simple experiment that you are calling FG to come and see,.... Nigeria!!! embarassed embarassed

Oya come and teach me o
We're organising a Christmas Out reach for kids this Christmas and this seems like something great to teach them to do,I can already see the beams on their faces
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Lucrativress(f): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yookney:
My qualms with the whole thing is the claim that it’s never been done in history and that it’s a discovery, that’s a blatant falsehood, if you don’t know about something don’t rush to conclusions. This isn’t something new, well depends on your exposure and the kinds of experiments you were exposed to.

I feel our immediate environment means the World to us at times
What's the use of a discovery if we're not using it?
It will keep being a discovery to us till we put it to use and it becomes a known thesis
So please don't blame him,if that term would get people's interest re-ignited again then I think it is worth it
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Yookney: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lol!! Ok na DM me.

Lucrativress:

Oya come and teach me o
We're organising a Christmas Out reach for kids this Christmas and this seems like something great to teach them to do,I can already see the beams on their faces
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Lucrativress(f): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yookney:
Lol!! Ok na DM me.

Yippee!!!
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Lucrativress(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
markangel231:
I can't believe there are still intelligent people in Nigeria. This really need to be sponsored by FG for discovering this.

After watching what this boy did with pawpaw, you will believe what i am saying. Click on link to watc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9AHfFhAqk
OP I love you okay
Thanks for creating this thread and making me see something to add to the program list and also peering me up with my project Supervisor Yookney grin
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by seun000: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Funny comes
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2020
Imagine people want to dump nepa for this nonsense.

How many raw pawpaw do you need to power a fan.

This experiment is a waste of time and resources
Re: The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG by femi4: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Looks like the concept of electrolysis.
kudos to Mr Faraday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmkonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited / Hybrid Cassava Stem (TME 419, Dangaria, Sanmi And Oko-iyawo) For Sale / Welcome To Highhill Agri-business Academy Crop/livestock Interactive Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.