Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

SPONSORED (closed) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / SPONSORED (closed) (274 Views)

The Boy That Did This Need To Be Sponsored By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPONSORED (closed) by MUZIKGOD: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Whatsapp group full
Re: SPONSORED (closed) by dorispray: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2021
MUZIKGOD:
First n foremost, This is no scam.... I've created a WhatsApp group where I'll lecture anyone interested for free on how to enguage on this particular platform where you can earn as much as 1$-$3 daily by just sharing, liking, commenting on posts posts, playing online games, sign-up bonuses, you also get free bonuses. To answer the question in your head, NO! This isn't one of those where u spend d whole day n data online, infact there's a daily limit, you don't need as much as 30min online(unless you play their games) personally I make $1-$2 daily, I don't play their games, n guess what, no treshhold whatsoever, you can redraw your. 90cents if u wish, this ain't no ponzi scheme. All that's needed for registration is a valid email address, no form of identify needed, I know a lot of you know what this is about already, To those interested in this kindly send a WhatsApp message to the number on my signature and i'll add you to the group, I won't be asking for anything, if I do feel free to blast it here

Tell me more....connect with me via PM/ or my email [see signature below]
Re: SPONSORED (closed) by AdaUc2(f): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
MUZIKGOD:
First n foremost, This is no scam.... I've created a WhatsApp group where I'll lecture anyone interested for free on how to enguage on this particular platform where you can earn as much as 1$-$3 daily by just sharing, liking, commenting on posts posts, playing online games, sign-up bonuses, you also get free bonuses. To answer the question in your head, NO! This isn't one of those where u spend d whole day n data online, infact there's a daily limit, you don't need as much as 30min online(unless you play their games) personally I make $1-$2 daily, I don't play their games, n guess what, no treshhold whatsoever, you can redraw your. 90cents if u wish, this ain't no ponzi scheme. All that's needed for registration is a valid email address, no form of identify needed, I know a lot of you know what this is about already, To those interested in this kindly send a WhatsApp message to the number on my signature and i'll add you to the group, I won't be asking for anything, if I do feel free to blast it here
Re: SPONSORED (closed) by Success2021(f): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
MUZIKGOD:
am interested
Re: SPONSORED (closed) by bonnyguy1: 3:16am On Feb 16, 2021
add me 07017757479
Re: SPONSORED (closed) by MUZIKGOD: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2021
Your exposing ur numbers to spammers for nothing.. Message me via number on my signature, it's that easy to comprehend
Re: SPONSORED (closed) by MUZIKGOD: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2021
New day New earnings.. Hit me up on WhatsApp if you're interested
Re: SPONSORED (closed) by MUZIKGOD: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2021
New day New earnings.. WhatsApp number on my signature if you're interested

(1) (Reply)

Cost Saving Technique In Farming / In Need Of A Job / Snail Farming Management Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.