Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person (1028 Views)

Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp / Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / see the size of mass eggplant of Nicki Minaj's Ex as intimacy gadget pay him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Ghengiskhan(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2020
I have been married for 4 years plus, never cheated or anything close but sometimes I think about my ex girlfriends wonder how they are doing and even think about what if. I have 3 in particular that always come to my mind occasionally.
PS I am happy with my marriage and my wife knows about all 3 I'm talking about. Just want to know if there are people like me and what they think about it
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by YoonSung63: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2020
it's not ok, you will definitely cheat sooner

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by dawnomike(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Ghengiskhan:
I have been married for 4 years plus, never cheated or anything close but sometimes I think about my ex girlfriends wonder how they are doing and even think about what if. I have 3 in particular that always come to my mind occasionally.
PS I am happy with my marriage and my wife knows about all 3 I'm talking about. Just want to know if there are people like me and what they think about it
It sometimes happen but you've got to wave off the thoughts as soon as they come to mind... before it settles in
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2020
It is a normal thing to miss them but OP you need deliverance. run to TB Joshua asap
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Ghengiskhan:
It's not right, you have already started cheating with your mind, it's just a matter of time before you start doing it. Work on your mindset

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Bornsinner7: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2020
You are not ok with your marriage

3 ex!! damn

Coming from a man.. a lady will be having an average of 7 ex.. marriage is useless in this generation..

Not only the fact that your partner has been used but they are just getting married just to fulfill societal custom

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Nazgul: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Ghengiskhan:
That's the devil bro trying to plant bad notions in your head. Resist him and he'll flee.

You're married, concentrate on your wife and believe me, you'll enjoy peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Ghengiskhan:
it is normal...to feel that way..you can never completely erase people from your mind.as far as you ain’t thinking bad thoughts..your marriage is safe.xx

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by GodWrites: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Not okay. There is definitely something that your wife is lacking that you crave in those ex girlfriends.

I will recommend a therapist!

You can't have it all, move on!
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by thatsleepboy1: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
It's not right, you have already started cheating with your mind, it's just a matter of time before you start doing it. Work on your mindset

Zzor this one that you didn't insult him e be like say US man dey work ooo

I'll happy 4 u
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by robosky02(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:

Experience..... Lol
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Donspicey: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Once fuccked is always fuckkking...........

Shey i even get ex like dis

Cos we usually part ways due to change of environment or distance..........

Dont tink i ve ever told any girl "its over" and vice versa........

Till i marry i will knw....................

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

papa if you continue like this you may end up killing yourself...
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by 21cents: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Bornsinner7:

3 ex!! damn

Coming from a man.. a lady will be having an average of 7 ex.. marriage is useless in this generation..

Not only the fact that your partner has been used but they are just getting married just to fulfill societal custom
lol. TBH, marriage these days na scam.

I always make sure I figure number of exes a girl has had in the past. imagine a 20yr old girl having about 3 exes already. even had the nerve to tell me she once stayed for 7 months celibate without prick.

mehn I had to do the needful and dump the emotionally wrecked girl.
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Bornsinner7: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2020
21cents:
lol. TBH, marriage these days na scam.

I always make sure I figure number of exes a girl has had in the past. imagine a 20yr old girl having about 3 exes already. even had the nerve to tell me she once stayed for 7 months celibate without prick.

mehn I had to do the needful and dump the emotionally wrecked girl.
WTF!!
These ex shit keeps ruining a lot of marriages, our generation is going if not already full of failed marriages..

look at this one now saying he is thinking of his ex, who knows if he still goes to Bleep them secretly..
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by 21cents: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Bornsinner7:
WTF!!
These ex shit keeps ruining a lot of marriages, our generation is going if not already full of failed marriages..

look at this one now saying he is thinking of his ex, who knows if he still goes to Bleep them secretly..
lol. now I know why my friend married a girl that just graduated from sec sch last year, while he's a graduate.

him say any girl wey no be virgin na used product, and that those she's had in the past can never be erased from her memories for life. said best to marry a girl not more than 20. cos them never too use her for that age.

so many redflags in my previous relationship. girl was still keeping her exes contacts on her phone. I found out recently she still got my number too. abeg try distance yourself from those kinda girls that still dey keep ex numbers for phone. it's very disastrous to marry that kinda girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by chinwe74548: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is a normal thing to miss them but OP you need deliverance. run to TB Joshua asap
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Ghengiskhan(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung63:
it's not ok, you will definitely cheat sooner

That's not happening
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Ghengiskhan(m): 6:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Zzor:

How do you cheat with ? Even my wife sometimes will say just imagine you married F, how will your kids look like.
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Ghengiskhan(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Bornsinner7:

3 ex!! damn

Dude I'm very ok with what I have now because it was my decision to leave them. I had my share women before marrying my wife
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by SavageResponse(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
I think it's perfectly normal
Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Reelmii: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just as it is ok to run a DNA test on ur children because no be only u dey miss ex

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by Reelmii: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just as it is ok to run a DNA test on ur children because no be only u dey miss ex, u can only speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Miss Your Ex As A Married Person by coming2america: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

Veeery funny. Not even one, 3. How can you be loving/thinking of 3women. One os even permissible.

This os what happens when a man marries the woman he didnt originally want. When the preferable is not available, the available becomes the preferable

(1) (Reply)

- / How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider / Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.