Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Christ Crucified And The Glory He Had With The Father Before The World Existed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Crucified And The Glory He Had With The Father Before The World Existed (115 Views)

The Glory He Has Prepared For Us In Eternity / Jesus Christ Shared Equal Glory With God The Father Before This World Existed / Father, Before I Die Let Me Become Somebody - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Crucified And The Glory He Had With The Father Before The World Existed by ochibuogwu5: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2020
"And now, Father, glorify Me along with Yourself and restore Me to such majesty and honor in Your presence as I had with You before the world existed." (John 17:5 AMPC)

This is the *glory that Jesus the Son of God shared equally with HIS FATHER BEFORE THE WORLD EXISTED* for those who still doubt that JESUS IS GOD OR JESUS IS EQUAL TO GOD THE FATHER.

For those who believe in Jesus Christ Crucified; this FULLNESS OF GOD'S GLORY IS NOW RESIDING INSIDE US AND AROUND US TILL ETERNITY.....

Would you be willing to ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to the eyes of your mind/understanding what it means *to carry and walk with THE FULLNESS OF GOD'S GLORY IN EACH SECOND OF YOUR EARTHLY EXISTENCE ?

Great Grace Brethren!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , December 4, 2020 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2020 / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.