Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) (35453 Views)

Gunmen Trapped Inside Jos Prison After Attacking The Correctional Centre / Nine Fleeing Inmates From Oweri Correctional Centre Re-Arrested In Ghana / 25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Ugaboy: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
stephenponti:
isn't it illegal to jail a boy of 17 years.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Omik1: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
The woman is still boasting of resend the boy back to the centre! Is she barren?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by CorperKola: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
woman
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Louisboy22(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
stephenponti:
isn't it illegal to jail a boy of 17 years.
yes it's
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Olatlaccon(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Real thieves don't go to jail na small pikin remain...make una continue o one day go be one day una go meet ur creators
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by electhnd(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
when I began to read the news, I saw "Reminded" I moved to the headlines to know where the mistake took place , not knowing that they brought him out
me and you that is reading this will not be jailed for what we know nothing about
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Originalsly: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nice to free the boy.... but why not get to the root of the problem? ... the wrongful accuser and Police involved? If not charged the boy should be compensated.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by crafteck(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Some believe prayers doesn't work but if you understand this prayer, you will know how it relates to our everyday life...

AKOBA ADABA OLORUN MAJE KA RI..

So many people have died from crimes they didn't commit, offense they didn't commit and charges they didn't commit...
So many people have been accused wrongly and it leads to their death..
So I pray again,
AKOBA ADABA OLORUN MAJE KA RI

It only brings luck, rest is up 2 u
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by endsarrrs(f): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
That 17 years old boys shiithole may have been messed up by many dicckhead preeks in the facility. Your assshoole is FREE LASLAS cheesy Thanks to the Judge
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Badbishop15(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bornsinner7:
is okay
The time wey I dey for prison, I call am inside world The time wey I dey for outside prison, I call outside world - fela

Na craze WORLD!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Urekaure: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Some believe prayers doesn't work but if you understand this prayer, you will know how it relates to our everyday life...

So many people have died from crimes they didn't commit, offense they didn't commit and charges they didn't commit...
So I pray again,

Praying doesn't mean Evil will not befall you.
A girl was raped and killed in a church.
I guess, God had a reason for it cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Perfectsouth:

So I pray again,

Nigeria judicial system is a crisis, not just in crisis.
Nobody should blame the governors that have refused to assent to piles of execution warrants before them. Majority of those people could be innocent with what we hear and see.

Cases prosecuted by the Nigeria Police, as they are at present and judged by Nigerian justices as they are. Sincerely, I won't sign should I become a governor tomorrow.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Reelmii: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
IamFINESSE:
grin

Yahaya Bello for president kiss
who is this one again,, another mallam for president, really? Nigerians, you people never learn
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by IamFINESSE: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Reelmii:
who is this one again,, another hallam for president

Don't you see one of his numerous achievements
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by endsarrrs(f): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Shatap
IamFINESSE:

cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Some women in this country no get chill o. As if the boy raped her, you want him to spend 5 years behind bar cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Reelmii: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
IamFINESSE:

just like we saw Buhari's own and now we are getting the opposite... all these are the more u look the less u see
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by IamFINESSE: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
endsarrrs:
Shatap cheesy

Come and beat me kiss
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kingpele:
He shouldn't be there in the first instance,and to the woman that framed him up ,she will surely reap whatever she sow,if one of her children is framed up and cast into the four walls of the prison ,may she never disturb our peace on social media..some women are literally devil's incarnate...Very heartless and with out motherly compassion
Some women are actually so wicked.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by IamFINESSE: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Reelmii:
just like we saw Buhari's own and now we are getting the opposite... all these are the more u look the less u see

Buhari belongs to the old cargos

Bello is a youth and exactly what we need now in this country
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Person way carry small pikin property up make e for no reach d pikin hand, when hand heavy am e go bring am come dan.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Danny50: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Guys who applied for NSCDC recruitment??
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Reelmii: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Buhari belongs to the old cargos

Bello is a youth and exactly what we need now in this country
a mallam will always be a mallam weather old or young, u think the boko haram boys are old cargos too, think man..
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by epkereamaka60858: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kogi no dey carry last
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Ratedgang: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .very nice ...chief judge should always pay a visit to our prison at times...
Most people have been incarcerated for no reason
While others are kept there for minor misdemeanor

Ogbeni to say the truth ehnn
I nor know because I nor dey into legal matter..na computer science i read for uniben and na manage I take graduate after many many F and carry over

But I dey reason say something like juvenile delinquency dey exist for law..anyway...what do i know....am just a weed smoker, a pussy banger and a drunkard
computer science? Hmmmm. You must know Godpower,Oliomogbe and uncle frank. I see hell there.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

Oboy so 17 years fit go jail

This is what the law says; Children over 12 years old may be sentenced by deprivation of their liberty in established remand homes or other such institution or schools approved by the Minister for this purpose. No child can be ordered to be imprisoned if below 12 years and where he is above 14 years, he may be ordered to be imprisoned only if the court is of the opinion that he cannot be suitably dealt with in any other way. Such imprisoned child shall not be allowed to associate with adult prisoners.

That is what the law says in most common law countries in Africa. However application to the letter is hard. Most prisons have a section for minors and the do their best not to allow them associate with the adult population.

I did some voluntary work in the prisons and it is truly sad to hear kids as young as 12 talk of crime in their delinquent centers. I listened to a fifteen year old narrate two murders he undertook with his gang of like age members.

Delinquent kids in such reformatory homes be it Borstal or Prison population stand a risk of becoming more hardened even amongst age mates. This is true for those who spend extensive time unable to be bailed out by patents or relatives.

Parents with cash and social standing are always able to get their kids out before the end of their sentences or punishment. While we do our best as parents we can only pray God to see our kids through and keep them upright.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Louisboy22:
yes it's

Nope it is not illegal.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
millionboi2:
G

Hi,what is wrong with us as a People?
All over the World,the law exempted Minor( ie people below 18 years from any crime or signatory to any business or make any Contract),as such is Void because of the age.S similarly,a Minor can't be voted for as he himself can't vote.
So the question is how come a Police or any Lawyer is not aware of this in our country Nigeria? Must a Chief Judge pay visitation to our Prison before we do what is right?
Too Shameful!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Peace1214(f): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Danny50:
Guys who applied for NSCDC recruitment??
I applied o
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Danny50: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Peace1214:
I applied o
Have you checked the shortlist
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by MightyHand(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Odiniya was allegedly framed by a woman who he had worked for and who dragged him to court over alleged theft of money and secured conviction but Odiniya was given an option of fine by the court.

According to Odiniya, the woman had caused him to be arrested again boasting that she would make him spend five years in jail as he was subsequently arraigned before Chief Magistrate Court

If you're a Boy or Man pls, FEAR WOMAN

Thank God for the boys life nd thanks to the chief justice for the spiritual guidance he mentioned
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Good for him but he should make good use of his time and opportunity now that he has been set free otherwise he will be back to same prison SOON

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / $3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture / Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.