Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 (685 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 by mummyscenter(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2022
In this part of the world, a lot of women find it difficult to request for sex from their spouse. Initiating sex can be an important part of any healthy relationship if sex means a lot to you both. It shouldn't always fall on one partner to be the one to initiate, because being wanted and desired feels nice, right? But also, initiating sex can feel like a tricky thing to navigate - so much potential misunderstanding, and maybe even rejection.

Watch the video below and learn how request for your conjugal right.

https://youtu.be/K7n1RttSl4M
Re: Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2022
let me guess... because they cant use it as leverage for blackmail if they initiate it?!

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 by bmdmix14: 5:38pm On May 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
let me guess... because they cant use it as leverage for blackmail if they initiate it?!
ask ur sister
Re: Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2022
bmdmix14:
ask ur sister

lol, so you got upset because i called you out on your yeye click and bait BS?!?!? we all know you and all your yeye begging profiles all over NL... Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb, Adams19...before you specialized in online begging, now you've upgraded to some more yeye nonsense on NL.... cunt-e-new YOU CRIMINAL!
Re: Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 by meobizy(f): 8:03am On May 11, 2022
Okay, now why didn’t they back in 1962?
Re: Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 by 123papas(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2022
Because the man may look at her as having high libido and can easily give any waiting dick.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience / We Paste 2023 Election Posters In Nigeria / What Do You Want For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.