Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Visiting Lagos This Holiday? What You Should Know…. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting Lagos This Holiday? What You Should Know…. (201 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Lagos This Holiday? What You Should Know…. by talkaboutitio: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is just a few weeks to Christmas and some Lagosians are planning to travel back home (villages) while some of our fellow brothers and sisters from the village are also packing their traveling bags and booking seats on the next God Is Good bus to Lagos.

For those that will be coming for the first time, we know you’ve heard the good stories about the big city and the wonderful time you would have, but, here are the things no one might have told you before visiting…

Read full story here; https://talkaboutlagos.com/visiting-lagos-this-holiday-what-you-should-know/
Re: Visiting Lagos This Holiday? What You Should Know…. by NiklauseFred(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ogbeni write the full story here!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Where is the most remote inhabitable archipelago? / Lagos Life! Old Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Driver (video) / What Are Airport Transfers, Anyway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.