Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,680 members, 6,238,093 topics. Date: Monday, 12 April 2021 at 06:53 AM

Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria (42657 Views)

Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / Ojukwu’s Children Vow Not To Support Bianca’s Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by friday2011(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Jonathan was so clueless he couldn't make our army strong enough to confront BH.
He had to hire mercenaries.


Our army are strong and gallant, they've degraded BH by 80%, the rest of the 20% too will be crushed Insha Allah. The unfortunate death of those farmers is a big set back for the fight against terrorism. May the Almighty Allah rest their souls.



BTW, Were the mercenaries around when BH was bombing Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Kogi?




I AM DONE TALKING



For your mind now... You don make sense with this trash you posted...

So Only a weakened army employ the use of mercenaries right?


You need to go back to school, unlearn and relearn.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by tete7000(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
It is a known secret that Buhari himself is bokoharam and there is no way he can eliminate them.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by delishpot: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Help me flog my pikin.... No be say the parent mean am strongly o.


BH is the child of the elite. Bubu is patron of elit at the moment. How do they expect him to look the other way when they turn what was supposed to be a simple handshake into fight
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by JAMO84: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
katyamizotta:

The 20% are doing as bad as the 80%. The army head says the country should wait till 2040. Are you comfortable with that news?
No
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by somehow: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
So what exactly did the mercenaries do? I meant vividly that many LGs were under the control of Boko Haram even with the presence of the mercenaries.

Question is, can a mercenary love your country than its military forces?

Would a coffin seller not pray for more death?
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Speaktruth88: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Goldencheese:
But the chicken has come home to roost. They now want the mercenaries. Chai, who dash Nigeria this kind wowo leadership sef?

Reading comprehension is paramount. They were here under Jonathan because Air Force was too scared to perform their job properly and army was ill equipped. Buhari refused them before he even came to power and branded them corrupt that’s why they don’t want to come back. Nothing has changed which is why BH and bandits are moving with confidence.

I say the presidency should humble themselves and bring them back to properly clear out bh properly. At least the current governor doesn’t support terrorists so he can do the rest of the social work that is needed.

What is needed is leadership and accountability and for those that cannot perform to step down starting from the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by JAMO84: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sapeleboy911:


How I wish your papa and mama dey among those farmers wey dem kill.
It's not yet time for my parents to go and meet yours.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Kunkirito: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naija government gat me likecheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by adebayo111(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Veqtor:
Let's not forget that there are Boko Haram terrorists in the govt and in the army.

If the mercenaries come back, they’d be sabotaged and killed the way the southern soldiers trying to fight for d country are being killed.

Just like they did our first female helicopter pilot, Tolulope Arotile...and swept d matter under d carpet.


I believed that is the reason the government don't want to waste money on mercenaries.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
It's not yet time for my parents to go and meet yours.
On a serious note folks like you make me avoid nairand front page and politics section. Are you guys being paid to support this government? Bokoharam that has been technically defeated according to your minister of lies, are busy having a fun filled day with peoples life. Killing at will. Worst of all this same government is still granting these boko boys amnesty. About 40 persons were massacred just like that without the military not having a single clue of how it happened , and you are still counting on that same military to end bokoharam, I'm beginning to believe this zombiism ideology some of you are typical zombies.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by egoldman(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
Which kind of lie be this?

Mercenaries are everly available in this kind of situation.....

Of course, to people like you, it must be a lie.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by mentored: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Jonathan was so clueless he couldn't make our army strong enough to confront BH.
He had to hire mercenaries.


Our army are strong and gallant, they've degraded BH by 80%, the rest of the 20% too will be crushed Insha Allah. The unfortunate death of those farmers is a big set back for the fight against terrorism. May the Almighty Allah rest their souls.



BTW, Were the mercenaries around when BH was bombing Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Kogi?




I AM DONE TALKING




An attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by abokimallam: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
blessmoss:
Buhari may be one of their sponsors
Are you just coming to that realization?
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by LaEvilIMiss(f): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Jonathan was so clueless he couldn't make our army strong enough to confront BH.
He had to hire mercenaries.
Our army are strong and gallant, they've degraded BH by 80%, the rest of the 20% too will be crushed Insha Allah. The unfortunate death of those farmers is a big set back for the fight against terrorism. May the Almighty Allah rest their souls.
BTW, Were the mercenaries around when BH was bombing Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Kogi?
I AM DONE TALKING

Talk finish na - the Military issued a statement that they were not farmers but Boko-Haram Informants - you see why illiteracy is the main problem in the North.. they cannot read, drink infected sour goat milk and refuse to go to school
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by RedPanthar: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:


Talk finish na - the Military issued a statement that they were not farmers but Boko-Haram Informants - you see why illiteracy is the main problem in the North.. they cannot read, drink infected sour goat milk and refuse to go to school


Mogbe. Infected sour goat milk.

This must be a wicked woman walahi
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Jonathan was so clueless he couldn't make our army strong enough to confront BH.
He had to hire mercenaries.


Our army are strong and gallant, they've degraded BH by 80%, the rest of the 20% too will be crushed Insha Allah. The unfortunate death of those farmers is a big set back for the fight against terrorism. May the Almighty Allah rest their souls.



BTW, Were the mercenaries around when BH was bombing Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Kogi?




I AM DONE TALKING



I am looking for a trash can to dump stupid comment.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by calabardick(m): 3:49am On Dec 05, 2020
The idiot they voted as their president is the real terroris..
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by HIbreed(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Veqtor:
Let's not forget that there are Boko Haram terrorists in the govt and in the army.

If the mercenaries come back, they’d be sabotaged and killed the way the southern soldiers trying to fight for d country are being killed.

Just like they did our first female helicopter pilot, Tolulope Arotile...and swept d matter under d carpet.


you think they are mercenaries for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / Buhari Arrives Daura After Signing The 2016 Budget.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.