Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Do I Get To Cool My Girlfriend From Her Anger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Cool My Girlfriend From Her Anger (268 Views)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Cool My Girlfriend From Her Anger by Younglect(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hey pals and welcomed to Nation Naija, Your Number one Source for news and recent happenings.

Well, straight up and let get started with what we have today.

I will be sharing with us different ways to get your girlfriend anger down whenever there’s a quarrel or she started a quarrel. Don’t go anywhere keep reading because you are going to learn something new.

Most ladies like exchanging words with their guys even when it is not due. This is what you face when you are a cool or a calm guy and unfortunately you came across the most hot tempered lady in the world.

A lot of ladies are full of that temptation habits. Even if you are not in the mood for an argument or a fight, they try to find any means just to get your attention.

Avoid such girls. I repeat, avoid such girls. If not you may end up engaging yourself into something you never wished for.

Full story: https://nationnaija.com.ng/how-do-i-get-to-cool-my-girlfriend-from-her-anger/

Re: How Do I Get To Cool My Girlfriend From Her Anger by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
By beating her twice daily

(1) (Reply)

Meery Xmas In Advance Everyone / Is D Life We Are Living Easy Or Hard? / Adeboye Asked His Members To Face Mask To His Crusade Of Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.