Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 (17686 Views)

Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 / Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 / AFCON: Nigerians React After Algeria Defeated Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by Seyzcham91(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nonsense Talk! na only 94 dem defeat nigeria

Argentina go dey continou to defeat naija anytime, anyday and twice on every march haha
MrTAnonymous:

https://punchng.com/why-argentina-defeated-super-eagles-at-usa-94-adepoju/?amp=1
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by membranus: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
bobokeshington:
ARGENTINA WOULD ALWAYS DEFEAT THE SUPER EAGLES TEAM 99 TIMES OUT OF HUNDRED ANYTIME ANYDAY...

ARGUE THIS FACT WITH YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE... I JUST COMMOT FROM HOSPITAL...

You just commot from hospital?

Eayaah, sorry oo.

This might be the village people's soft work oo.

Look out for them next time you are stepping out of the house.
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by Dollanaira: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
History
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by tit(f): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria play Argentina in 1994?
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by arantess: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
PCG001:
ռa tօɖaʏ aʀɢɛռtɨռa ɮɨռ ɖɛʏ ɖɛʄɛat 9ʝa❓❓undecided
sɨռċɛ ʍaʀaɖօռa ɢɛռɛʀatɨօռ tɨʟʟ ʍɛssɨ's օառ tɦɛʏ ɦaʋɛ ɮɛɛռ ʄ**ċҡɨռɢ ʊs ʀɛaʟ ɦaʀɖ ʟɨҡɛ a աɦօʀɛ cheesy
Indomie pikin
Go and watch atlanta 96 games
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by arantess: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
tit:
Nigeria play Argentina in 1994?
UsA 94, who could have forgotten that match except recent generations who didn't witness it

1 Like

Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by Demonicide(f): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
bobokeshington:
ARGENTINA WOULD ALWAYS DEFEAT THE SUPER EAGLES TEAM 99 TIMES OUT OF HUNDRED ANYTIME ANYDAY...

That's if argentina keeps producing men like maradona and messi. Because once super eagles notice Argentina is on there group. They quickly conclude they've being defeated already. Look at the last world cup, none of them want to come close to messi. Fear gripped them all.
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by Kalubolt(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=judedwriter post=96698870]Ironically, that same game ended maradona's international career. So sad the football legend bowed out like that after screaming in the cameras after he scored against us.[/quote
That was against Greece not Nigeria ]
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by arcdone(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maradona the greatest of his time, wow�....he really did well during is playing time, rest in Peace great Icon...
But is it only me dey notice it
, why is that we always meet Argentina at the group stage of every world cup??

Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by excel101(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

https://punchng.com/why-argentina-defeated-super-eagles-at-usa-94-adepoju/?amp=1
I don't think Afepoju played in US 94 match against Argentina. Maybe he's referring to La Liga match BTW his former club Racing Santander and Diego's former club, Sevilla
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by axeman10(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
judedwriter:
Ironically, that same game ended maradona's international career. So sad the football legend bowed out like that after screaming in the cameras after he scored against us.

Maradona didn't score against Nigeria. He screamed in front of camera after scoring against Greece!

2 Likes

Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by DonMekino(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria faced argentina four times in a fifa senior world cup and lost 2-1 1-0 3-2 2-1
they seem to have that slight edge always at the biggest stage
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by lailo: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
u are showing respect even in death.The truth is d guy used drug,a very big advantage to stay strong for long and to have created the 2 assists that sent us packing.
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by kcowen(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
It wasn't concentration,they were intimidated my bros mobi okparaku told me that before the match,maradona left their dressings room,came to theirs and was juggling the ball in the presence to install fear
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by kcowen(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
It wasn't concentration,they were intimidated my bros mobi okparaku told me that before the match,maradona left their dressings room,came to theirs and was juggling the ball in the presence to install fear in them
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by femi4: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maradona caniggia....the siamiest twins . The destroyer of Brazil in 1990 and Nigeria in 94

The quick freekick was obviously lack of concentration and gk error from Peter Rufai
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by Glaswegian: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
DonMekino:
Nigeria faced argentina four times in a fifa senior world cup and lost
2-1
1-0
3-2
2-1

they seem to have that slight edge always at the biggest stage

Actually 5 times. There were two 1-0 losses in 2002 and 2010.

We lost by one goal margin in all 5 losses.
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by meekah: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=bobokeshington post=96698700]ARGENTINA WOULD ALWAYS DEFEAT THE SUPER EAGLES TEAM 99 TIMES OUT OF HUNDRED ANYTIME ANYDAY...

[/quotev then you need to go back to complete the dose of your drug for your sanity to completely restore � ]

1 Like

Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by ijeawele23635: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
:Nigeria play Argentina in 1994?UsA 94, who could have forgotten that match except recent generations who didn't witness it
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by macho44(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ten years from now, YAKUBU will also tell us why he missed that EMPTY NET against South Korea in 2010, i just dey wonder the kain excuse he go give grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by rossniti: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
bobokeshington:

Some of you are so demented. You just type like you're on hard drugs.

Are you a Nigerian at all?

Why would you say such a negative and spiteful thing against your own country?

You're just useless and worthless to all of us. Nothing to offer but negative energy. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by golddare: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

That was my worst night in life, I was just hissing like snake every 5minutes. No heart break can be compared to it.

1 Like

Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by mayor1814: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2020
super eagles of 94 and 96 are d best till date.
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by Alary: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2020
excel101:
I don't think Afepoju played in US 94 match against Argentina. Maybe he's referring to La Liga match BTW his former
former club, Sevilla

He came in as a 56th minute substitute for Samson siasia. While Jay jay Okocha was a 87th minute substitute for Sunday Oliseh.
Re: Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 by excel101(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Alary:

He came in as a 56th minute substitute for Samson siasia. While Jay jay Okocha was a 87th minute substitute for Sunday Oliseh.
You are right my bro. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Funds: Nigeria Escapes IAAF Ban As Dalung Makes U-turn - Premium Times / Gloria Kemasuode Roaming The Street 'Mad'. Mentally Sick. AFN Intervenes / Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.