Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

IPOB Opts For Restructuring, Sends Memorandum To NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Opts For Restructuring, Sends Memorandum To NASS (813 Views)

Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / IPOB OPTS FOR RESTRUCTURING, SENDS MEMORANDUM TO NASS – VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Opts For Restructuring, Sends Memorandum To NASS by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:11am On Dec 04, 2020
samdunzo:
This is by far the more realistic way to go about the agitation and is sure to get supporters from the SW, ND, MB, and even parts of the core North. It is by far more likely that Biafra, Oodua, and other nation-states can be actualized within a restructured Nigeria, just like you have Wales, England, etc. in the UK. Kudos to IPOB For this, and I hope other southerners support this brilliant idea

Thank you. I hope south support it. Arewa is irrelevant.
Re: IPOB Opts For Restructuring, Sends Memorandum To NASS by samdunzo: 3:42am On Dec 04, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Thank you. I hope south support it. Arewa is irrelevant.

I am in full support of it. You can check my past comments. Good luck! cheesy
Re: IPOB Opts For Restructuring, Sends Memorandum To NASS by Ojiofor: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Are you now the leader of IPOB undecided

Later una go dey talk say Nnamdi Kanu too dey insult people

Are you in any way different

Where did you see insult?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waiver Not For Umahi, Dogara And How Osinbajo Saved APC From Fresh Crisis / America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric / Ikonso: Is Nigerian Army Grossly Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.