Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) (81122 Views)

List Of Islands In Nigeria / Akwa Ibom, Ibeno Islands Tour With Some Nairalanders .... Photos / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
no iota of sense in ur flat head

u self notice say nothing dey inside his flat skull......
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
Yoruba tribe should be included. they are still living in stone age era. Igbo people has surpassed them in everything. Yorubas should emulate Igbos for them to be recognized as a civilized people
mumu
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by alizma: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
How did the man get his wedding ring and who told him to put it in that particular finger?
All these untouched people self, they can do wonder at times

3 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
aBrokeRichDude:
Their Saloon na world class grin

salon
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by FuckThaMod: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
Yoruba tribe should be included. they are still living in stone age era. Igbo people has surpassed them in everything. Yorubas should emulate Igbos for them to be recognized as a civilized people
Leave them let them be embarrassing themselves..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by NEVOH: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
alizma:
How did the man get his wedding ring and who told him to put it in that particular finger?
That was what I thought too. This is either a new movie or photoshoot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
The girls ain't bad. Just no big ASS there

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by NoApology(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yea, see the other guy with tattoos like Dwayne Johnson
marvelphysics:
Damn, they look like them samoans
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by MurderX: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liar Photographer, who style their hair, remote tribe with only six packs guys. Scam morrafucker

3 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by mattmogan88: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is the kind of place I wanna live..
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by MurderX: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
alizma:
All these untouched people self, they can do wonder at times

Na set up...

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:

Oh Lord!!! Pls are you mad or mad is madden you? Just see how you jumped to tribal insult.

Pls what brought Yoruba into these just tell me? Pls your stupidity is beyond redemption.

A responsible, well trained human will read these and learn from it but idiots will see it as a way for name callings.

Grow up, no tribe is better than others. I'm ashamed of you.

Yoruba are not civilized but never claimed to be a jew shit.

Yoruba are not civilized but they are the first black race to interprete Bible into their dialect.

They are not civilized they are first to win Noble Lauret.

They are not civilized yet till eternity will have the highest Professors in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

They are not civilized but were the first to produce movie in Nigeria

The list is endless.......

You are mad for real with no apology I will say it over and over you are mad.

4 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Onlinesmart: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:
Who knows where I can get visa to this amazing place.
I am tired of all of y'all annoying asses
Developer, this island won't buy your drugs. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Gabbriell: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Roman Reigns and Usos relatives dem

1 Like

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Onlinesmart: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
Anything flat is useless, so you don't know?

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Charleys: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
I opened this thread to see naked people.

I was disappointed.

1 Like

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Onlinesmart: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
You're joking but it's not funny. We all know the economic refugees of Nigeria. 200 years to come, you're still aspiring to be us.

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Alba3: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:

It's pathetic you're hunting for likes from fellow slowpokes.

You're impersonating to be a Yoruba in this thread.. the mod allowing you guys have serious problems.

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
I just hope their ladies don't wear bra. It is a beautiful sight to see dangling breasts.

1 Like

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by horlar2(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Brawlscartel:
Their girls fine Sha�

Lol
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
decatalyst:
I believe the half of the earth is still untapped.

God is wonderful.
More than Half is untapped if Water is 70% and land is 30% .. Many islands untapped and many jungles untapped ...

Now, this beautiful and natural people with divine laws and rules that's has been keeping them sane for years are about to be introduced into :

World of iPhones and Androids,

They will soon forget about their Rich culture and start chasing the American and English dreams .... If Oil is found on their island , their children and wives eye go come tear finish grin

Modern world is fvcked !!

3 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Gmajor(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
See fine fine girls living inside a "bush".
What a waste

3 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by cynthia500(f): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
ok
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Awoo88: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
E bi like say na u no get sense. If you had sense, you will not reply the fool.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Gmajor(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Beautiful
This reminds of the movie titled

"The apocalypto"

This people get swag pass the people wey dey for Apocalypto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
iyapont:
grin Thank God they are not hostile, cannibals and not that dirty
They live on island , I think they have access to fresh water and the ocean. They are hunters possibly of fish and meat ...

Their men are well built and women physically endowed , that's good nutrition and fresh food right there ...
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by cynthia500(f): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
do call us today for the sexual super energy booster guide,
fully written all you truelly need to know to stay healthy and strong to last much more longer in sex

thanks
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Omo.see pacs everywhere.

Maybe I should pack my bag and go there,being a Nigerian has done me no good undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by cynthia500(f): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
NEVOH:
That was what I thought too. This is either a new movie or photoshoot
lolzzz
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
tillaman:
These ones no dey isolated na, I expected to see booooobs and butttts everywhere
Their ladies are drop dead gorgeous and their men ain’t bad either No homo
I’ll love to visit them though maybe become one of them as being a Nigerian has never paid off for once
You will just die like a rat ... you wan carry your corruption go meet them ...

you sneak in the night try to fvck dem daughter or wife , They will boil u chop grin grin ... cum roast your JT use am do Souvenir grin

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:

Plut01:

Shinnedu Olori pelebe must you turn a good thread to war zone?

BTW
So many of such tribes around the world.

obembet:

No place for sense in your head cos of Igbo

You are all dumber than I thought for you to believe that guy is an Igbo.

The guy is a typical Fulani Aboki trying to put asunder between Igbos and Yoruba's as always!
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by cynthia500(f): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
pocohantas:
See how the guys are use abs to play.
They should tell Naija men the secret biko.
we have handsome Nigerian guys too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.