Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) (81112 Views)

List Of Islands In Nigeria / Akwa Ibom, Ibeno Islands Tour With Some Nairalanders .... Photos / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by OmoAkin85: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
apocalypto part 2 movie i guess
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Coinbased: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oh
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
tillaman:
just like those ones wey dey that north sentinel island abi na Bay of Bengal
Sentinelese tribe or so

That black tribe! They don't want to integrate and distrust outsiders like mad.

1 Like

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by aBrokeRichDude: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sleekfingers:

salon

Okay thank u tongue

1 Like

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by frog12: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
yet the WOMAN put red lipsticks on! hahahahhah

1 Like

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by frog12: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
yet the WOMAN put red lipsticks on! hahahahhah
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:
Who knows where I can get visa to this amazing place?
I am tired of y'all annoying asses

LOL
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by sixtus3606(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:
Who knows where I can get visa to this amazing place?
I am tired of y'all annoying asses
my thought exactly. dafuq! *Laughs Sarcastically*

COVID no fit reach this kain place walai. unless a civilised person takes it there. I love what I am seeing.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by kikelomojessy(f): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Six pack MOANA guys. Lol

Too much cuteness from their tribe.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by sixtus3606(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
iyapont:
grin Thank God they are not hostile, cannibals and not that dirty
They actually look CLEAN. Cleaner than most civilised.

2 Likes

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by koolguy88(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
ItrendNaija:
This one's be world most isolated tribe? Marquesan tribe Wey don cast since nineteen gbogodo. If you see isolated tribes no be person go tell u

Those guys don cast since, e no see wedding ring for the man hand?
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by holywind(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
how can i get there, can i find love there.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Truth is bitter my brother
Coming from the mouth of a liar and a serial tribalist.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wow God is wnderful ....
And them Go get dope dope babies ehhhh.
I hope they don't eat human beings sha
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by BabaIbo: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
MurderX:

No mind the liars

I dey tell you
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by divinevie(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Plut01:

Shinnedu Olori pelebe must you turn a good thread to war zone?

BTW
So many of such tribes around the world....bro please ignore who wrote that trash... it’s a mind game to always trigger Igbo/Yoruba differences

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by divinevie(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
bro please ignore who wrote that trash... it’s a mind game to always trigger Igbo/Yoruba differences
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
If they are this beautiful and handsome without civilization, then f**k civilization, they don't need it.

A lot of Nigerians 300years after civilization visited us are looking horrible due to Buhari's woeful and clueless economic policies.

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by subcbouy: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
They all like red indians in Pacific Asia.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
The west must leave these peaceful people alone.
Since the new age, the west has one pattern which is discover and destroy.
They will come with religion, before you know it,these once peaceful people will start fighting each other.
Killing for God.
And the next is,they will discover vibranium and Platinum in the new place, USA will send troops and establish a naval Base,the peace these people have been enjoying before a curious whiteman came will become history.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by lastchild: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
these are models who just went for a photo shoot

1 Like

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Mosco100(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... Jesus said the gospel must spray to all the earth before his second coming that is to say we still av enough time to go.
We likely have just 15 years.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by chucky101(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dothraki.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Naturals..
Beautiful
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Eaglesence: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
nairalander2020:
shirt.......come and see apocalypto

And the cartoon HOME anyone seen that? Quite interesting. They must come from this island. Why is their soil abd water dark thou angry

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Danny50: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mosco100:
We likely have just 15 years.
Jesus said only his father knoweth the second coming so why estimate 15years my man?
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
alizma:

You can't talk to previously uncontacted person for the first time and give him that ring to wear. That ring is tight to his finger and one of the things you must not do when meeting people of that kind is them something that make them feel uncomfortable no matter how slightly it is because they can misinterprete your intentions
Well said
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by OyinO: 2:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Naija pipo very dumb. Ordinary costuming and staged news, they cannot see.

1 Like

Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by OLULAW: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2020
decatalyst:
I believe the half of the earth is still untapped.

God is wonderful.

Evolution is marvellous. If your science teacher and school failed you, knowledge is now freely available online. Yale, Harvard, etc., graciously now make access to some of their learning materials absolutely free so the poor and underprivileged of this world aren’t prevented from accessing knowledge. Educate yourself and stop being a product of mendacious indoctrination.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by decatalyst(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2020
OLULAW:

Evolution is marvellous. If your science teacher and school failed you, knowledge is now freely available online. Yale, Harvard, etc., graciously now make access to some of their learning materials absolutely free so the poor and underprivileged of this world aren’t prevented from accessing knowledge. Educate yourself and stop being a product of mendacious indoctrination.

What can I do but just smile at this your comment.

Thank you Lord for your wonders that is not revealed to mere men.
Re: The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Lwkmd.... grin cheesy i never knew every tribe in
Nigeria has a peculiar shape of head used to
identify them....

Abeg the shape of my head is like a typical negroes, like Trey Songz. grin cool

quote author=Mabizela post=96706491] But I'm cone headed [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.