Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) (5952 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Guy? Pictures Attached / Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by AirmirthDY(f): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2020
That.....belongs to someone on NL but I won't mention name grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by laborious(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2020
Nigga is gay EOD!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by PAWG(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Franktom247:

do grown men of that age wear panties of that kind bros if you do well done

Thank you cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by KingMack(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
You fit use that net pant catch fishgrin

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
lefulefu:
sure its a free world and freedom is sweet cheesy
even bobrisky is utilizing it cheesy
and on the issue of pants thats a female pant he is wearing cheesy
a male pant is supposed to cover the whole buttocks

And who made that so, did God tell men not to wear pants, or don't female have buttocks to cover, they should wear boxers too
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by brain54(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:

And who made that so, did God tell men not to wear pants, or don't female have buttocks to cover, they should wear boxers too
dude...!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
brain54:

dude...!!!!

What
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by brain54(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:

What
gay? okay...not my biz. I move!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
brain54:

gay? okay...not my biz. I move!

What would I be gay, you guys are just very low minded, so it's gay to wear pants, then you were gay when you wore them as a child. Where is it written a man should not wear pants, this is low even for someone like you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by brain54(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:

What would I be gay, you guys are just very low minded, so it's gay to wear pants, then you were gay when you wore them as a child. Where is it written a man should not wear pants, this is low even for someone like you
lol... I wonder why a guy would wear a g string though....WITH LACE...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2020
hashtagged:

cheesy
Bros ooo its a free world cheesy.If u like u can walk into the street naked and be dancing and swinging ur pendulum left and right cos God did not say its compulsory to wear cloth cheesy

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2020
tobechi74:
He wore his partner pant
There is love in sharing
best explanation to this thread grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy
Bros ooo its a free world cheesy.If u like u can walk into the street naked and be dancing and swinging ur pendulum left and right cos God did not say its compulsory to wear cloth cheesy

I would try this swinging the pendulum looks nice
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
hashtagged:

I would try this swinging the pendulum looks nice
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nmezor(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy' / Wedding Invitation Card Toast / "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.