Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Searching For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For Love (129 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Love by happy200(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm surprised how people claim to have found the one they truly love almost every week and in every Street.

God bear me witness, since i was born i have only 2 people i can say i truly love and i strongly believe that they love me the same way i love them.

Now since both of them are now married, i just quickly decided to respect myself until maybe i will find another one or i will just forget about marriage.

So i don't know how people almost find love every week.

To me this is how to find love.
1. Someone you have known for very long time.
2. Someone who likes showing interest in everything about you.
3. Someone who almost can't keep his/her eyes from looking at you.
4. And someone you understand, and can almost predict what and how she will re-act to everything that concerns you. Good or bad.

(1) (Reply)

Buy All Your Genuine Cosmetics / Create Your Upwork Account Today And Increase Your Pay. / No Time For Caution: A Nigerian Soliloquy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.