Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

82-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Trains Energetically With A Punching Bag (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 82-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Trains Energetically With A Punching Bag (video) (430 Views)

80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

82-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Trains Energetically With A Punching Bag (video) by EBMedia: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2020
The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi has been spotted training with a punching bag in what looks like an open gym, IgbereTV reports.

The traditional ruler wore boxing gloves and punched the bags with every ounce of vibrancy as spectators watched and cheered him.

The 82-year-old monarch gave a few punches to the bag before calling it quits amid royal chants.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulwckxe1Bus

https://igberetvnews.com/1374048/82-year-old-alaafin-oyo-trains-energetically-punching-bag-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: 82-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Trains Energetically With A Punching Bag (video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

Strong old man. What can I say, Eve this man gym at his age, I think I would do better when I start now.

Intercontinental heavy weight champion. grin
Re: 82-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Trains Energetically With A Punching Bag (video) by beeblack: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2020
This picture is old
Re: 82-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Trains Energetically With A Punching Bag (video) by rexchazy(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Baba no wan old
Re: 82-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Trains Energetically With A Punching Bag (video) by YoonSung66: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Baba continues to be 20
Re: 82-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Trains Energetically With A Punching Bag (video) by benjackugo: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2020
See o cheesy
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Unexplored Multi Million Dollar Leather Men Of Northern Nigeria (video) / Insecurity: Oyo Monarch Warns Residents Against Selling Land To ‘foreigners’ / If Asking Your Elder How Are You Is Rude, What Are We Supposed To Say Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.