Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months (63744 Views)

My Piggy Bank Experience / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by aysnoopy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
AerialMapper:

This comment aged well! At the time you made this comment, i had no clue what a cryptowallet was and the only crypto i knew about was Ethereum and Bitcoin. I loaned out money to people as a way of saving excess cash because i hated keeping money in my account. I also opened numerous banking apps, Kuda, Carbon, GoMoney, PiggyVest to save money but this did not work.

January 3rd marked a turning point when i learned more about cryptowallets, exchanges and the entire world of altcoins. Exchanges became my bank account, every spare funds went into an exchange and today, 3 months later, i have not regretted my decision to stop keeping money in the bank.

Please I beg you, will u teach me about cryptocurrency?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Akuruoulo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigtt76:
Go play 3 odds cheesy
HAHAHAHA WICKETT WOMAN.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Online piggy bank is still the best.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Angelacruz: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Tank uu
BlueSparks:

Visit a bank ask for information on fixed deposits.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by cenaman(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
akoniyong:
Make e reach FP first
After more than three months it has finally reach FP. Hope u still remember ur promise?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Kewellbanks: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
brosom:
On my way to buy mortein, time to save like the Op.
How much do they sell it?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Troublemaker007(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigtt76:
Go play 3 odds cheesy

Na 1.80 odds I play with 40k wey kee me yesterday! angry

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Lizzydonnah(f): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
BlueSparks:

You Started well. Your finishing is bad

By saying Christmas Don set, it means you want to squander.

Let me advice you

Put the money in a fixed deposit for six months where you can't withdraw. Start another set. When it reaches 105k withdraw and add to the 95k. That makes it 200k.

Invest it in a year long business that you can make 200/300k. This means you'll have 400/500k. Then scale up your business activities

Don't be a waster please. Be investment-minded?

Nice one. Do you mind giving examples of what you meant by a year long business? Thank you.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Timijo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ololanla:
Good
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Timijo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
BlueSparks:

You Started well. Your finishing is bad

By saying Christmas Don set, it means you want to squander.

Let me advice you

Put the money in a fixed deposit for six months where you can't withdraw. Start another set. When it reaches 105k withdraw and add to the 95k. That makes it 200k.

Invest it in a year long business that you can make 200/300k. This means you'll have 400/500k. Then scale up your business activities

Don't be a waster please. Be investment-minded?
Could you please shed more light on this fix deposit please? I have over 150k in my FB savings account for more than a year now and I am not using it soon.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
This money is not even enough for a gram of weed. undecided
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by skj1377(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Buy a saving box it is sold in Agege lagos. Stop mutilating the Naira.
akoniyong:
Good Morning My Good People of Nairaland. I saw a post sometimes in May this year from one GRAMMARJAMES on how he began saving from January. And I was motivated to do same. (attached is the link).

https://www.nairaland.com/5871337/check-out-what-saved-piggybank

I began saving also from that month and I decided to break open my "MorteinBank". I was so so shocked on what Ive saved from May 2020 to yesterday. Savings is good o, no matter how little you earn, just try and save something.
...and see me o, Na Barb I dey barb for one local koro like that.

I was able to save 95,000. Attached is the pishuur after the cut "as Una dey talk
Christmas don set be dat,
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Yankee101: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigtt76:
Go play 3 odds cheesy

Are you for real?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Mcreloaded(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
eyinola:
December 2020 post making front page in march 2021...God is great grin

When snake is not attached. Lol
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by BlueSparks: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lizzydonnah:

Nice one. Do you mind giving examples of what you meant by a year long business? Thank you.

Sorry. I rather not

Sorry
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by BlueSparks: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Timijo:
Could you please shed more light on this fix deposit please? I have over 150k in my FB savings account for more than a year now and I am not using it soon.

Sorry. I rather not

Sorry
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Princewell2012(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Angelawhite:
My sister is my best piggy bank. I saved N550k in 7 months with her grin

God bless you my brother. The same thing with me, my wife is very good in saving, I think I will start one with her grin
Angelawhite:
My sister is my best piggy bank. I saved N550k in 7 months with her grin

God bless you my brother. The same thing with me, my wife is very good in saving, I think I will start one with her

1 Like

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by macrodata(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
perkyB:
pls whts the name of the wallet?

is it offline or online
It's TrustWallet for Cryptocurrency. The coin I bought was SPI, they are on telegram as shopping.io

1 Like

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Kfaaji(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
This is encouraging. Saving up money requires good discipline. Even if you save inside a metal box. You can break it prematurely if you are not disciplined. For me, I just pick one the unused paper box at home, I sealed it with a tape and I started saving. I'm determined not to touch. This write-up is for those that thinks they can't save if they don't buy a saving box from market or mortein use by this op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by femi4: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
tot:
Well done.
Saving is not just about the amount but also the discipline.
It's also about putting it to good use.

It ll be a shame if all that money ends in a betting shop

1 Like

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by tafat: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nice one @op, saving is really a good thing, and a better thing is knowing that you can double your savings up to N100,000 when you save with iNest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by tot(f): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
femi4:
It's also about putting it to good use.

It ll be a shame if all that money ends in a betting shop

Yep, totally agree.
I believe though that since he knows how hard he worked to save it, he won't spend it anyhow.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Calicoe: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
My kind of person will still keep records of how much I put in there before I open it just to make sure nobody has tempered with it
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by tot(f): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Timijo:

Contact your bank or speak to your account manager and ask them for the current rates for:
1. Fixed deposit
2. Treasury bills
There is also an active thread here on nairaland for Tbills.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by tot(f): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Calicoe:
My kind of person will still keep records of how much I put in there before I open it just to make sure nobody has tempered with it

grin grin trust issues, lol.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Herbephe1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na only who gets much de save, only God knows how I go survive without this#430 this month.... we still de push
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by highness25(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
eyinola:
December 2020 post making front page in march 2021...God is great grin
I de wonder weda na backward we de go.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by SpencerM(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Morning My Good People of Nairaland. I saw a post sometimes in May this year from one GRAMMARJAMES on how he began saving from January. And I was motivated to do same. (attached is the link).

https://www.nairaland.com/5871337/check-out-what-saved-piggybank

I began saving also from that month and I decided to break open my "MorteinBank". I was so so shocked on what Ive saved from May 2020 to yesterday. Savings is good o, no matter how little you earn, just try and save something.
...and see me o, Na Barb I dey barb for one local koro like that.

I was able to save 95,000. Attached is the pishuur after the cut "as Una dey talk
Christmas don set be dat,

started mine this February too hope it makes me happy when i unbox grin
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Handsnigga: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Timijo:
I know of a trusted and genuine investment company where you get 20% ROI per month..

If you're interested, lemme know...they have website and online presence.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by MonTaNa92: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lol, i can relate, reminds me of what my elder brother used to do.. I bought diz piggy bank moulded round with mud, it has been in existence for many years, I don't knw if dey still sell it, when u want to cashout ur money at d end of saving periods, u hv to smash it on d ground and viola, it's broken and u pick ur cash.. Bro will go look for a stick of broom, turn d piggy bank upsidedown and start removing from d money with broom, d day I caught him ehn.. Oh my God, hell was let loose,Papa punished him, see beating with better koboko,
Sonnobax15:
cool
Nice...I dey plan to go market one of these days make I buy saving box wey I go use take dey save my small small change via say no be every time person dey get chance to go put money for bank..

But my only fear na my brothers...What if they mistakenly find out ? My own don finish be that.....
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Howearn: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
for real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.