Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sos (158 Views)

SOS discontinued / Mods: Sos In Romance Section!! / SOS: I'm In Serious Trouble. Somebody Help Me Before Love Kills Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sos by youngchopper(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2020
[/color]marriage is for companionship only. who ever that go into marriage just for having children have missed it. what's stops you from adopting a fatherless child? have u forgotten what the Bible says in the book of psalms 68:5
if every marriage produce children who will now adopt this fatherless children?
the word of God must come to past and it will take blocking of some womb to make it come to past.
my question to the overzealous ones who must have kids of their own without adoption
what if you give birth to an slowpoke? is that not also your child and a blessing too?
the question is why do men want children?
for me Attamah Chijioke David
I want children so that when I get old I will be well taken care off. any child that doesn't take care of me at my old age is not my child. if the adopted child takes care of me during my old age that child will inherit my all.
remember we are all brothers from Adam.[color=#770077]

(1) (Reply)

Join #500 Per Week *TRUSTED* Online Àjó {contribution}} / Fact To Say!!!!!! N10 Million Or Your Current Lover, Which One Would You Go For? / Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.