Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? (363 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2020
Good morning famz,

so I have decided to take a break from smoking from Dec 1st till Christmas. I normally do this whenever I feel like I have been smoking too much but unfortunately this is my first break this year and it's been difficult to eat. I have lost my appetite for food and I hardly eat now . I'm beginning to lose weight and this morning I had to go take a blunt and guess what I'm begining to eat again

My question is how do you guys manage to eat your 3 sqaure meal without having to smoke or high?

pls don't come and form pastor or holy here ,.

Stoners only
Re: Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? by MajesticKris: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2020
Well take AMARTEM BLOOD TONIC...

I still smoke sha... Lagos TRAFFIC!! JO MAKE YOU SMOKE SOMETHING grin
Re: Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? by YoonSung66: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Why not Vape? Vaping Pens doesn't kill you!
Re: Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? by NOC1(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
It depends some of us if we high we don’t eat, this is just the way you have programmed yourself.

The only thing that can make me eat is sex, I must go hungry after sex

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? by amliftedhigher: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2020
azawuoba:
Good morning famz,

so I have decided to take a break from smoking from Dec 1st till Christmas. I normally do this whenever I feel like I have been smoking too much but unfortunately this is my first break this year and it's been difficult to eat. I have lost my appetite for food and I hardly eat now . I'm beginning to lose weight and this morning I had to go take a blunt and guess what I'm begining to eat again

My question is how do you guys manage to eat your 3 sqaure meal without having to smoke or high?

pls don't come and form pastor or holy here ,.

Stoners only
The only people who signed to die young. Well done Sir continue smoking I hope you will reserve your burial money.
But come to think of it, did you start smoking from birth?
IF no, how do you eat before you start smoking?
Re: Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? by DonBenny77(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2020
Exercise morning n night.
Re: Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2020
amliftedhigher:

The only people who signed to die young. Well done Sir continue smoking I hope you will reserve your burial money.
But come to think of it, did you start smoking from birth?
IF no, how do you eat before you start smoking?

yen yen yen

many people older and younger than I am don die

no be by smoking

another brainwashed mudafucker made to believe smokers die young

non smokers could also die young

fxck off my thread

stoners only

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Are Trapped In Wrong Relationships & The Way Out / Mercy Aigbe Shares Stunning New Photos As She Turns 43 / Have You Met A Selfish Beggar Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.