Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) (43212 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / 37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by holywind(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
GOOD, way to go!
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
macskillzy:
According to the bikemen in the area, the guy that was burnt killed the bike owner and took his bike away, but the said bike was identified on seeing it,

Funny how readers avoided this lol

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jungle justice isn’t the way to go but a guy was robbed off his phone in my area by thieves like this deceased guy and after collecting his phone , they killed him and d most painful thing is , d said guy was on his way to work... those set of thieves are still walking freely like nothing happened , looking for their next victim.. sad

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ivolt: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jungle justice had virtually disappeared from that state until they sacked the police.

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by One4me: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:
If we can quickly mete out justice like this, what about the certified thieves like;

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki

These set of people are the worst.

They thieves because they stole money
They are murderers because their actions have directly led to death-trap roads, Ill equipped hospitals, increase in kidnapping, even Dansuki has the blood of Dead ill-equipped Nigerian soldiers on his head.

I personally feel Nigerians are just bullies.

I agree with you, the poor people are the worst bullies, always attacking themselves.
Even their own thief will leave the bigger thieves alone and be robbing people who can hardly feed themselves!
Imagine, ordinary "Bicycle Thief" burnt? shocked
What about those who used #2Billion to PRAY for Boko haram to end, what will they do to those ones?
Bloody Cowards
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Dreyton36: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bmaster:
Hello bro.
Good evening sir, please I may need your help ooo,
Just bookmark this my mention until I made up my mind,
Thanks in advance grin

Poverty no be am at allllllll embarassed

Egbon kilon shele
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Aksnoopy: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
They will mine his skull and vital body parts at nightfall.

Double wahala for the thief! grin grin
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Johnayro(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
I once witnessed how these bike thiefs deal with their victim,the way they blocked the bike man and gave him several cuts of machete kai,they wanted to slaughter him because he refused to let go of the motorcycle if not that they saw our vehicle approaching while we were shouting tif tif; they would have killed the bike man and carry his bike,i said to myself that if mistakenly this thieves were caught that day I will personally cut their hands. angry

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Gabriel004: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:
If we can quickly mete out justice like this, what about the certified thieves like;

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki

They are murderers because their actions have directly led to death-trap roads, Ill equipped hospitals, increase in kidnapping, even Dansuki has the blood of Dead ill-equipped Nigerian soldiers on his head.

Add Buhari
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Gabriel004: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Most of those who killed him might be theives too undecided undecided
Sinners judging Sinners for sinning differently cheesy
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Hamiltonii: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki
where are IBB, Abdulsalam, Ganduje et al
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ofuonyebi: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
WHY WOULD YOUNG GUYS WHO CAN BUY LABOGINI 2MORROW CONTINUE TO CUT SHORT THEIR LIFE
BECAUSE OF PIKINI THIEF THIEF....LET THE REASONABLE YOUTH FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE TO DO
THAN ALL THESE JAGA-JAGA WE THEY TAKE SOMEBODY LIFE LIKE A CHIKEN....

A LITTLE IS GOOD FOR THE WISE EAR!
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
medicinestone:
Hmmmm. Jungle justice again
If you are interested in learning high income skills in the field of I.T, this is for you
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12785327_qqq51letsd0itnairalandjpeg40294a5048e8165e427a9e11d89e315d_jpegb6009e0c89d8d03616d1448d6d385ca6
Also included are several PC Games and HD movies of different genres are to refresh the mind

How much ?
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by bouncin04(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Most people from that side of the country are criminals and skull miners
Back in Aba o , Angry mob dem killi Barawo .. This country nawa o
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Hamiltonii: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki
where are IBB, Abdulsalam, Ganduje et al You better remove Diezani's name there because she did not steal your money.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Ekemeze: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Map1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
singeronion:
Lost about 350k worth of valuables to robbers in this past 2weeks. It hurt soooooooo much

Was depressed, Sad. But as a young Man, I picked up my life n press on

Though I live in a jungle called Nigeria, I am not an animal and I disapprove jungle justice. Any other form of treatment is okay by me.
the system we operate in this country is so wrong to the extent that the citizens has no trust in the authority and the security system
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by babtoundey(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
There is something Makinde is not getting right in terms of security. The bad boys are once again back on the streets. Lawlessness, fragrant disobedience of authority and disturbance of public peace are becoming the dominant orders. I hope the government wakes up before things get really bad.

I don't pray to see the Ibadan of the Akala era again.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
macskillzy:
According to the bikemen in the area, the guy that was burnt killed the bike owner and took his bike away, but the said bike was identified on seeing it,
Let's assume someone else is on that bike?Is that how the get the wrong guy and burn him?
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fugitive Maina got down from a private jet and gave the police man a hand shake. SMH u see this life ,in all u do just get money . Nonsense
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by electhnd(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
macskillzy:
I want to understand, you mean they identified the bike or the thief because the current person riding it now might be the buyer
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
ModestGal:
Pitiful and no to jungle justice, this is due to lack of good security system for dragging out thief's.

But truth is my sympathy for these thieves reduced when I saw with my naked eye their victim, his head was hammered, and they collected his bike. Till this moment the guy is still unconscious, and they said even if he makes it, he won't be fine ever again. This is someone that was going on his own, doing his bike job jejely out of no job after university. I couldn't help my tears,he was completely fine in the morning and suddenly an idiot did that to him, still in the same Ibadan
This is why I keep mute when I of hear of jungle justice.
A young lady was jogging one fateful morning, they attempted snatching her mobile phone but she resisted. They killed her and took the phone.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by segebase(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
I blame buohari
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Neddstark: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:

True, some people will take his testicles for rituals. Sad reality like during endsars.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by medicinestone: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nyanabo:

How much ?
Depends on few factors Whatsapp me.. for details
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by bobowaja(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
You this ipob boy. You will soon shout "I am a Yoruba" in another thread. Tueh!
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Then go chop this one meat now now
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by karkel(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki

. Bro I don't want to mention names......... What about.....ALL PAST CRIMINALS aka APC.It was in this administration that snakes started swallowing money, 200 millions for grasscutting. Just to mention few
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hope they didn't eat him like they did with the police officer cus I hear say dem cannibals dey ibadan
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:

IPOB nuisance
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by sholay4star: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sin na hook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him / Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.