Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) (42973 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / 37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Karlovich: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2020
ablejesus26:

It will never be well with anyone that is among the cursed idiots that cone to this forum severely wailing and crying Afonja dis ipob dat aboki dis igbo dat gworo dis yoruba dat on this forum

e no go better for them for this life and 600yrs to come

Iseeee (so shall it be)

oya you sef say Amen
channel this energy into doing something more productive with your life or better still to your useless leaders.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Karlovich:
channel this energy into doing something more productive with your life or better still to your useless leaders.

Chia sorry for you
i know you are still 23 and still eating mummy thank you by the time you get to 35 you would realize your life had been a total waste doing rubbish

dats if hunger and poverty never send you to your ancestors by then

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ZiggyMr(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Baiser:
A thief who stole a bike and attempted to flee was nabbed by other bike riders.

He was caught, beaten mercilessly then set on fire.

Say no to jungle justice

Where is this at odo-ona? Have been away from home for so long
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Yea!! This is the good way to go!! Kill the killer asap!!
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by LadreamJoseph(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Conversation is not bad enough than Killing...
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Karlovich: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
ablejesus26:

Chia sorry for you
i know you are still 23 and still eating mummy thank you by the time you get to 35 you would realize your life had been a total waste doing rubbish

dats if hunger and poverty never send you to your ancestors by then
grin grin what a childish comment, I'm done with you. I can't stress myself over a toddler.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin
Karlovich:
grin grin what a childish comment, I'm done with you. I can't stress myself over a toddler.
grin
Karlovich:

So says an adult baby whose only goal,vision and purpose in life is to be crying and wailing bitterly like an aimless and deranged fella seeking for who will engage him in useless childish bigotry

shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State / Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape / Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.