Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) (42961 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / 37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Kiddllc: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Most of those who killed him might be theives too undecided undecided

They are worse criminals its just how they vent.. They get charged up by the act
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ModestGal(f): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pitiful and no to jungle justice, this is due to lack of good security system for dragging out thief's.

But truth is my sympathy for these thieves reduced when I saw with my naked eye their victim, his head was hammered, and they collected his bike. Till this moment the guy is still unconscious, and they said even if he makes it, he won't be fine ever again. This is someone that was going on his own, doing his bike job jejely out of no job after university. I couldn't help my tears,he was completely fine in the morning and suddenly an idiot did that to him, still in the same Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by hashtagged(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thiefs and scammers deserve this
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by opencs9: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
See his life... This will teach others lesson
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Marine54(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Na thief dey burn thief past !
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by GavelSlam: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guy never knew his day would end like that.

Jungle justice is barbaric and speaks of the kind of people that populate the country.

Shame.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Dreyton36: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Men they bomb all night you they thief bike from a fellow hustler who's tryna make ends meet

Them suppose cut off his dick dry am give am chop before them burn am alive

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Abukia404(f): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Jungle justice is bad, and I totally condemn it. But however, you may not know how it feels and hurts until this criminals come for you. I used to have this empathy for thieves until I fell victim,mehn, it hurts badly
Was also a victim....The trauma don't go.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ihedioramma: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:
If we can quickly mete out justice like this, what about the certified thieves like;

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki

These set of people are the worst.

They thieves because they stole money
They are murderers because their actions have directly led to death-trap roads, Ill equipped hospitals, increase in kidnapping, even Dansuki has the blood of Dead ill-equipped Nigerian soldiers on his head.

I personally feel Nigerians are just bullies.
cry[quote author=Baiser post=96717941]If we can quickly mete out justice like this, what about the certified thieves like;

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki

They are murderers because their actions have directly led to death-trap roads, Ill equipped hospitals, increase in kidnapping, even Dansuki has . Truth
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by iamJ(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
How much does the bike cost?
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Vokedo: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
#SIX-ODD AVAILABLE;
KICKOFF @ 8:30PM THIS NIGHT;

WHAT-SAPP;

0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 90
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Stenewiser: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:
If we can quickly mete out justice like this, what about the certified thieves like;

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki

They are murderers because their actions have directly led to death-trap roads, Ill equipped hospitals, increase in kidnapping, even Dansuki has the blood of Dead ill-equipped Nigerian soldiers on his head.

let's start with the one within our reach.

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Ideadoctor(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Eni ti o bi ole lomo koromo bi

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by reallest(f): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is barbaric
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by naijadrivablog: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jungle justice
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Scrupulous419(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
iamJ:
How much does the bike cost?

Juga they ask me grin
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by uBuNiT: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Olunmercy56:
[s]
Olunmercy56:
[/s]
Olunmercy56:
So they shouldn't kill theives abi ? I pray one day you become their host

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Donspicey: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

So Ibadan people are now encroaching into Cross Rivers territory.

Life mean nothing in this country....the burnt man should be thankful his head is still on his shoulders.

Soro niyen?
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Bmaster(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
LadreamJoseph:
We really need to stop all this jungle justice.
The bike man's action is bad but not the extent to burn the dude down
what would rather they do to him

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Femijohn198: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
the real thief are in house of assembly and Aso Rock.those one that are burned, is because of hunger and bad economy.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Bmaster(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:
Men they bomb all night you they thief bike from a fellow hustler who's tryna make ends meet

Them suppose cut off his dick dry am give am chop before them burn am alive

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Hello bro.
Good evening sir, please I may need your help ooo,
Just bookmark this my mention until I made up my mind,
Thanks in advance grin

Poverty no be am at allllllll embarassed
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
H
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by amuwo1980: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki

And you forgot the father of them all thiefinubu? Then u are not sincere .

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by guru90: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
I am 100% love it....................................

Jungle Justice is the key to all thieves...........
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by neonly: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baiser:

Diezani Alison Maduek
Murtala Nyako
Olisah Metuh
Joshua Dariye
Babachir Lawal
Sambo Dansuki

U just mentioned only pdp
What of their grand patron buhari and co

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by guru90: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Femijohn198:
the real thief are in house of assembly and Aso Rock.those one that are burned, is because of hunger and bad economy.

Differ!!!!
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Jalo60(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nigeria no be balance at all. how a mere bicycle cause someone life but some are stealing billions but keep going. I pity the masses.
Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Most people from that side of the country are criminals and skull miners

You are living a very very useless and rubbish life you think you are just playing around and copying hungry,lazy,poverty stricken useless animals like
biggesthead aka biggerhead
kestolov
karlovich
to do mumu bigotry
i pity you i really pity you

shun tribal bigotry

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by omotoshodontee1: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kudos to you guys...those thieves are very heartless...u need to see the way they ruthlessly killed my bro and took away his bike sometime last year..U will rot in hell by god grace

1 Like

Re: Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Yeeyo: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
johnwegs:
Not good at all divert this wickedness to our politicians
Imagine people like maina stealing billion of dollars from pension account walking freely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) / Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.