Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. (4753 Views)

Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. / My Dear South Western Brothers, Come On! / No End Sars Protest In South East A Sign We Have No Hope In Nigeria Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by FakeUnity: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Myn. d44, your supermod has developed an insatiable appetite to ban me over the flimsiest of reasons while looking the other way when his brothers throw insults or when one reciprocates their insults.

Coming from a very lengthy ban, you can see comments like this, to which a another ban will be slammed on me if I respond as required.

Cheers.

Cry cry bald baby. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by haffaze777(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Mynd44, your supermod has developed an insatiable appetite to ban me over the flimsiest of reasons while looking the other way when his brothers throw insults or when one reciprocates their insults.

Coming from a very lengthy ban, you can see comments like this, to which a another ban will be slammed on me if I respond as required.

Cheers.

That supermod nah confirm yeye man.welcome back bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2021
iboboyswag:
IPOB...

There are no horses to rein in as even the stables have been burnt by the unfaltering treatment the South East have had to bore for the country Nigeria.

Thank you for your concern but no thanks.

We Igbos are angry, not stupid.
Do you still think so?

smiley
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2021
haffaze777:

That supermod nah confirm yeye man.welcome back bro
I see him creating threads about EndSars and indirectly encouraging another round of carnage to be unleashed in the West. But look at his region today, a desolate landscape plagued by wanton violence murder and destruction. He will NEVER create a thread about that.

3 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by haffaze777(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
I see him creating threads about EndSars and indirectly encouraging another round of carnage to be unleashed in the West. But look at his region today, a desolate landscape plagued by wanton violence murder and destruction. He will NEVER create a thread about that.

They are nothing without hatred for other,they sleep and wake in it,so nothing is surprise about their dealing bro

3 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by iboboyswag(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Do you still think so?

smiley

Yes. Only that this time, we seem to have more angry Igbos than I envisaged.

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
iboboyswag:

Yes. Only that this time, we seem to have more angry Igbos than I envisaged.
Semantics. smiley
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by meccuno: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
omenka:

Good morning.

It is no longer news the raging animosity between governor Nyiesom Wike of Rivers state and the proscribed secessionist movement, IPOB, a situation made worse by the recent events in Oyigbo/Obigbo.

Both parties have threatened fire and brimstone against one another with the leader of IPOB placing a bounty of N50 million on the head of the governor. The governor, expectedly, scoffed at the threat, given he has the backing of constitutional powers and his naturally brutish persona. But, as recent events reveal, the foot soldiers of IPOB are bent on carrying out the orders as directed by their self exiled leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. To this end, no greater evidence can be put forward than the recent bombing of a church belonging to the father of their arch enemy, Wike.

This brings me to the crux or this thread.

Who remembers Bornu, Boko Haram, how it all started and the response of the people of the region? It is my sincere opinion that South Easterners are making exactly the same mistake!

When one samples the opinion of the average Easterner, if their commentary on events as posted here are anything to go by, one would see a total absolution of IPOB from any wrongdoing, even though culprits have given confessional statements. The arguements we have seen so far are that:

1. They made the statements under duress and IPOB has got nothing to do with the alleged culprits.

2. The newspapers are owned by Yorubas (the Nation was the publisher) and it is in Yorubas' character to taint IPOB and Igbos generally.

3. Ikweres are behind the bombing and staged it to justify the brutal crackdown on IPOB/Igbos in Oyigbo/Obigbo.

4. IPOB is a nonviolent group and can Never hurt people in such manner (notwithstanding all the threats they've issued to the contrary).

5. Where is the proof they're IPOB members? Brandishing a Biafran flag is no proof of IPOB membership.

Etc.

For those who've followed developments in Nigeria, especially as the relate to security, one can see a rather eerie resemblance between what is currently happening in the East and what transpired in the North that has burgeoned into the seemingly intractable security crisis they are currently grappling with. They were in denial about the nature and depth of the problem at its infancy but today, the story is regrettably different, with scores killed in the most brutal manner just about everyday.

To this day, right from the day IPOB was born, majority of Ndigbo have been absolving IPOB of ANY wrongdoing. Not a fly has any IPOB member ever squashed. Kanu and his inflammable rhetoric is can cause NO HARM. The establishment has been disproportionately forceful in cracking down on IPOB. The zoo must burn/fall. Etc.

This same path was threaded by the people and leaders of North East years ago. Today, they're harvesting the rewards. Worst off, projections are being made the crisis may persist for another two decades- two decades of bloodletting and destruction of properties!! Let that sink in. It is a given that criminals feel secure and emboldened to carry out their acts knowing that have a huge number of people willing to deny their acts on their behalf. It's a no brainer.

Make no mistakes, war is a very profitable enterprise. There is a threshold to the breach of security that requires constant financial interventions. Once that threshold is reached, WAR INVESTORS, who aren't even necessarily from your region or even country, would start pouring little monies in to sustain the carnage which guarantees that government keeps pouring money into its drive to restore peace. And we're talking about hundreds of millions of dollars!

It takes just a few hundred thousand bucks to wreak havoc that may cost hundreds of millions and these guys wouldnt be shy to make such "investments" given the returns are humongous!!

The elites and political leaders of the East appear reticent in calling out this group because they dread the losses they might suffer in terms of popularity and political strength. The reason why someone, for instance, like Senator Abaribe is popular amongst Eastern electorates today isn't because he has or have been executing some marvelous constituency projects, nor has he secured something special from the government for his constituents, no. The reason is simply because he has openly romanced IPOB. That is the situation on ground.

It is not too late to reign in this horse, it has yet to bolt out the stables. It would be regrettable seeing things spiral out of control the way they did elsewhere in the country. It was said that "Christians" don't bomb (sometimes I am at a loss about the definition of the word Christian), but that dogma has failed alot of tests, not the least of which was that that just happened in Rivers state.

The time for the East to reign in IPOB is now!!

I know hundreds will come for my head, as usual, for DARING to raise a voice against this group. They'd tell me to rather write about Benue, herdsman, this and that. They will curse and insult me. To such persons, you will get no response from me. I am used to all that MO of yours already.

But I'd take consolation to the fact I SPOKE UP when I should. Hopefully, we don't ever cross that security threshold I mentioned. Amen.

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
[/s] RUBBISH

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by iboboyswag(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Semantics. smiley

Lol...
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Greenback: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Are you talking about the ever blessed lalasticlala?!

Save yourself from migraine,thanks grin
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by adekolaelect(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bkayyy:
When your haters and enemies tell you to stop, know that you are getting it right.
A notorious Igbo serial hater like Omenka is advising Ndigbo to stop. That means IPOB has been getting it right all along.
If Ipob says that they are freedom fighters and you expect them to be at peace with the government then you are mad.
The fact that they have not picked up arms shows their level of unseriousness by the way
mumu it is better not to be in peace with government than to kill yourselves the way you are doing. Try to calm down and ask yourself the purpose and the consequences of what you are doing in your region to yourselves !!! If you have founvtional sense you will know" it a damages " It is a stupidity to hide under south west or other peaceful region and encouraging what is going on in the East.

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Ovamboland(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2021
iboboyswag:
IPOB...

There are no horses to rein in as even the stables have been burnt by the unfaltering treatment the South East have had to bore for the country Nigeria.

What has been done against you that others have not experienced?
Because of appointments and presidency that your politicians failed to win?
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by iboboyswag(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Ovamboland:

What has been done against you that others have not experienced?
Because of appointments and presidency that your politicians failed to win?

Responding to this would amount to schooling a kindergarten, as the institutional segregation that the Igbo nation have had to bear in this country is glaring for even the blind.

These goes beyond appointments as those as meant to satisfy only a few. And I dear say, save for the Non-Hausa north central, no other part of this country have had a taste of what we from the South East continue to stomach.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by 7lives: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lol ... instead of looking at the demand for ipob ...you guys chose to invest in trying to discredit ipob

U didn't cia and MI6 haven't done investigation to realize ipob is not a terrorist organization ? ...I fact no serious country has declared ipob a terrorist organization ...and we Igbos don't see them as such

If tomorrow ipob picks up arms we can only blame the Nigerian army for pushing them to the extreme

Only a full would believe ipob would bomb a church , like a church ? Say a mosque maybe it may sound believable

Wile politically us finished , no matter what he does he is finished

He has lost the ijaw base support ,now he has lost igbo base ... because of his evil ikwerre might never rule rivers state again ever

Until IPOB aka UGM can ran berserk, in Wike's Rivers State like the are currently doing in SE, Wike is not politically finished neither has he lost anything.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Ovamboland(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lol ... instead of looking at the demand for ipob ...you guys chose to invest in trying to discredit ipob

U didn't cia and MI6 haven't done investigation to realize ipob is not a terrorist organization ? ...I fact no serious country has declared ipob a terrorist organization ...and we Igbos don't see them as such

If tomorrow ipob picks up arms we can only blame the Nigerian army for pushing them to the extreme

Only a full would believe ipob would bomb a church , like a church ? Say a mosque maybe it may sound believable

Wile politically us finished , no matter what he does he is finished

He has lost the ijaw base support ,now he has lost igbo base ... because of his evil ikwerre might never rule rivers state again ever

When they finally pick up arms, who will host the war? Whose properties will be destroyed and whose children will face starvation and kwashiokor? Who will surrender eventually to whom?

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Ovamboland(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Shayetet13:

Post a link where the leader of IPOB urged supporters to kill a sitting governor. Heartless propagandists like you! I don't understand how a human like you can be so full of evil and wickedness as to lie against a fellow man

When he placed a 100m bounty on Wike what does that mean? It can be done non violently?

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by SlayerForever: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2021
You're going back to a very lengthy ban. The place was better off with your absence.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2023
iboboyswag:

Omenka... It is you who do not understand the dynamics at play.

There is no shit hitting any fan, at least not in the South East.

The thoughts that the Igbo nation would fall for cheap inducements to start an insurgency in this day and age is only a figment of your imagination or rather antics that can only come to play in areas outside the South East where hunger and poverty reigns supreme.

Defining the Igbo nation through the lenses of IPOB is at best abysmally myopic.

Not to sound tribal, but we are not some gworo chewing religious bigots or tombo drinking lazy asses.
How far bro? Have you guys suddenly become the "gworo chewing religious bigots" you talked about here?

5 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by helinues: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2023
Toh

They were advised early but they refused to listen.

Why then seeking others empathy and sympathy after the consequences of your actions have germinated when we warned you people earlier

4 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by sultanofpigs: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2023
@Bkayyy to @omenka

When your haters and enemies tell you to stop, know that you are getting it right.
A notorious Igbo serial hater like Omenka is advising Ndigbo to stop. That means IPOB has been getting it right all along.
If Ipob says that they are freedom fighters and you expect them to be at peace with the government then you are mad.
The fact that they have not picked up arms shows their level of unseriousness by the way grin

I just reproduced what was stated by @bkayyy. Digest it and Understand that IGBOs are immune to your rants...

omenka:
How far bro? Have you guys suddenly become the "gworo chewing religious bigots" you talked about here?

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by sultanofpigs: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2023
When you speak...it's obvious you are still under your parents roof.

helinues:
Toh

They were advised early but they refused to listen.

Why then seeking others empathy and sympathy after the consequences of your actions have germinated when we warned you people earlier
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2023
sultanofpigs:
@Bkayyy to @omenka

The fact that they have not picked up arms shows their level of unseriousness by the way grin

I just reproduced what was stated by @bkayyy. Digest it and Understand that IGBOs are immune to your rants...

Fascinating.🤡🤡🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by adekolaelect(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Bkayyy:
The fact that they have not picked up arms shows their level of unseriousness by the way
Among the Terrorists sighted. At least your stupidity should remain in your region . Who is your Enemies if not Yourselves ? Killing your ooeole and and destroying your region is the best way you can get your freedom? Ok continue at least other regions will accommodate you as usual but they just need to cut your excess to size as a slave you call yourselves with your attitudes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by helinues: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2023
sultanofpigs:
When you speak...it's obvious you are still under your parents roof.

Far better than I and my parents hiding under the cupboard because of sit at home

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2023
adekolaelect:
Among the Terrorists sighted. At least your stupidity should remain in your region . Who is your Enemies if not Yourselves ? Killing your ooeole and and destroying your region is the best way you can get your freedom? Ok continue at least other regions will accommodate you as usual but they just need to cut your excess to size as a slave you call yourselves with your attitudes.
I'm glad I created the thread back then. I'm sure some of them would be biting their fingers in regret after seeing the comments they made here.

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by MrColdsweat: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
The opinion of a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by baralatie(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is a 2020 thread
Waow!
Tomorrow came

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
iboboyswag:
IPOB...

How far nau?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
baralatie:
This is a 2020 thread
Waow!
Tomorrow came
The handwriting was very clear for the discerning. Unfortunately, they failed to heed the voice of reason.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The North East Will Vote (final Prediction) / 2023: PRP Denies Collapsing Structure For Tinubu / Power Supply: I Won’t Make Empty Promises To Nigerians -jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.