Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. (4763 Views)

Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. / My Dear South Western Brothers, Come On! / No End Sars Protest In South East A Sign We Have No Hope In Nigeria Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by ba7man(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
ottersberger:

I don't banter with known tribal bigots.
Get lost and do not quote my post again.
A tribal Bigot calling me a tribal bigot. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Occurstaem(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
24SEVEN:
Omenka aka Omenkata 1 of Nairaland, from the tone of your write-up, I can deduce that it is your fervent prayer to see IPOB aka Nnamdi Kanu Zombies to turn into another Boko Haram. Sorry to disappoint you, it won't work. IPOB does not have the cojones. If we order a hit on Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB dies a natural death.
So why haven't you ordered it?
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by 24SEVEN: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Occurstaem:

So why haven't you ordered it?

Oga, na old post oh.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by BiafraInc: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
The OP of this thread must be suffering from the fact and impending reality of life under cocoa with free oil and gas money soon to be cut off from his miserable life. Winder why he and his ilk are crying more than the bereaved. IPOB, MNK and Simon Ekpa are the best thing to happen to Biafrans since slice bread and butter.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Abbeytoy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
This post should be pushed to the front page now.

The 2020 warning has come to reality in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
24SEVEN:
Omenka aka Omenkata 1 of Nairaland, from the tone of your write-up, I can deduce that it is your fervent prayer to see IPOB aka Nnamdi Kanu Zombies to turn into another Boko Haram. Sorry to disappoint you, it won't work. IPOB does not have the cojones. If we order a hit on Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB dies a natural death.
Looking back, what do you have to say now? smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
BiafraInc:
The OP of this thread must be suffering from the fact and impending reality of life under cocoa with free oil and gas money soon to be cut off from his miserable life. Winder why he and his ilk are crying more than the bereaved. IPOB, MNK and Simon Ekpa are the best thing to happen to Biafrans since slice bread and butter.
Stupidest thing I've read in a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by BiafraInc: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
Stupidest thing I've read in a long time.
Your opinion matters only in your south wasste region. Go and take back kwarra state from from your fulani slave masters before advising Igbos on Biafra issue. Your nigeria is gone into the dustbin already and we Biafrans are making it to happen. Live with the reality.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by natureisgood(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Whoever wrote this piece is a Seer. Hopefully there is Peace Everywhere
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by 24SEVEN: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:

The matter tire me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by iboboyswag(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:

Absolutely incisive.

You sure are persuasive with your argument, I have nothing else to say but wish you and your people the best of luck in your efforts to put an end to this seemingly intractable conundrum.

Thank you. We will prevail. I am happy that more people are speaking up on here and Twitter and in some instances we have taken the conversation out to the public.

On your part, do not be gaslighted from speaking against these ills. They will call you all sorts of names including bigot and others, but pay them no heed. Those ones are lost and no one is looking for them.

The South East must be salvaged.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Jakpon: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
I can dig out more than one thousand threads, yours inclusive, that were created some years ago, warning the ibos of the danger Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB madness portends for iboland. As usual, those who created such threads out of goodwill were fiercely insulted by Kanu's online minions.

As far back as 2014, a video surfaced right here on Nairaland, wherein Nnamdi Kanu was seen at the World Igbo Congress in Los Angeles, asking for funds from ibos in diaspora, that will be used to purchase arms which he intends to use fight a war against the zoo.

Few months after that meeting in Los Angeles, kanu made the infamous "Nigeria will be like Somalia if they dont give us Biafra" speech in an interview he had with Sahara TV. The signs were ominous.

People of goodwill kept cautioning the ibos against swallowing this poison kanu was feeding them with, but yet again they savagely mobbed such persons with the vilest insults that can only come from those who were on the path of destruction.

GEJ's 2015 election loss and Buhari's emergence as the president engendered a new level of hate among the ibos. Kanu took advantage of this to aggressively promote his IPOB/Radio Biafra suicide agenda. As if struck by a spell, the whole of iboland was engulfed with this madness. People warned and cautioned but it all fell on blocked ears.

Events and years have rolled past. Predictions of impending carnage made in the past are now a reality. It is unfortunate to note that the pet created by the ibos out of hate for others has now become a monster they cannot tame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
iboboyswag:

Thank you. We will prevail. I am happy that more people are speaking up on here and Twitter and in some instances we have taken the conversation out to the public.

On your part, do not be gaslighted from speaking against these ills. They will call you all sorts of names including bigot and others, but pay them no heed. Those ones are lost and no one is looking for them.

The South East must be salvaged.
🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Cooletempa: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
omenka:

I know hundreds will come for my head, as usual, for DARING to raise a voice against this group. They'd tell me to rather write about Benue, herdsman, this and that. They will curse and insult me. To such persons, you will get no response from me. I am used to all that MO of yours already.

But I'd take consolation to the fact I SPOKE UP when I should. Hopefully, we don't ever cross that security threshold I mentioned. Amen.

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala.

You have said it all. They were warned severally now they have become refugees all over Nigeria. Who are these people? What kind of self harm is this?
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Cooletempa: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
sultanofpigs:
@Bkayyy to @omenka

When your haters and enemies tell you to stop, know that you are getting it right.
A notorious Igbo serial hater like Omenka is advising Ndigbo to stop. That means IPOB has been getting it right all along.
If Ipob says that they are freedom fighters and you expect them to be at peace with the government then you are mad.
The fact that they have not picked up arms shows their level of unseriousness by the way grin

I just reproduced what was stated by @bkayyy. Digest it and Understand that IGBOs are immune to your rants...

Hilarious……. A beg continue with lockdown. Nothing do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch The Occupy Nigeria Protests Live On Battabox.com / Escaped Suspect: Nsa Sets Up Panel To Probe Ringim, Others / NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.