Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Imei Tracker - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imei Tracker (310 Views)

What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? / Authentic Imei Tracker Needed Urgently / How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imei Tracker by vickysly: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hey guys
I lost my phone recently and this really made me so depressed.
The feeling I had was the worst feeling I've had in my life,because everything about me was in the phone. My phone is my source of income and this happened after I lost a huge amount of money.
I just imagine what others go through because I know people loose their phones everyday.
I've made up my mind to learn how to track stolen phones and help people track it for free, because when I reported to the police I was charged 40k
Please if you know how to track phones using imei or where I can learn it please I'll be willing to learn I don't mind paying for it .
I'll be looking out for positive feedback from you guys
Re: Imei Tracker by Mafia4life(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Let go of the past and focus onf the future. You will be happier you did.
But if you think you are spending only 40k. You are wrong. You will be extorted. You know why? Because Falz says "This is Nine-ge-re-ya"
Be reminded that you are in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Needed Budget 12k / Super Clean Uk Used Iphones ��� / Iphone 8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.