Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post (50966 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Vulcan24(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
This one weak me but am not surprised!
I once lived in the north although BH wasn't rampant then but I saw traces of similar conduct in the average northerner

Their culture, religion and personality encourages terrorism

A reasonable person would not interfere in their affairs after this

2 Likes

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by privaldo: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
ibietela2:

They should just separate us peacefully

Maybe that would bring the much-needed reforms we desire but I bet the North will let us walk away without a fight.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by bejeria101(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
These clowns never let up?

Which kind mumu remix be this now?
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wtf undecidedreasons I keep telling others mind your business it pays well than any other thing in this life..northern are way backward than we think .some we be in captivating till they die it's no joke imaging the nonsense.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by ThatFairGuy1: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
MadamExcellency:
Why did they bury them in Zarbamari instead of calling their families from Zamfara and Sokoto States to come and claim their courpses.

Another question is, who in Borno State is claiming the condolence N600,000 given to each family?
Your questions has been answered in the post, recheck with Ease.

To those saying this is mere cover up, can Zulum also act along? You people are not there but so how do you know this is lie

1 Like

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by IamAsiri: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why does this case too need twisting? Smells so much like lekki shootings twists. undecided
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
You see..
Southerners should mind their business and let northerners settle their internal affairs.
Imagine this kind of yeye talk.
When they are ready to stop the killing, they should let us know

True-talk, there was a time in Nigeria when this type of reasoning and banal logic would have been assimilated and life goes on - Buhari and fellow Mallams and MuRIC members in the South - You cannot deceive the youths of today. if they were Boko-Haram Informants, why would Boko-haram Slaughter them - was their information dirty like Buratai's face.. the reason why terrorism is killing the North is not because of the Religion of Islam, it is because they simply refuse to be educated - dung mites crawling all over the sandy deserts of the North with nothing in their brains but hot sun and fried medula - Rubbish sets of ignoble buffoons. they deserve their fate
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Racoon:
shocked What? Abeg divide this country.Enough is enough.The deception is too much.
Who will divide it?
How would it be divided?
What are the likely outcomes of the division?
Your post will make more sense if you can answer those questions, logically.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Seyzcham91(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
na you na

na you dem go recruit next and soon cuz you seem to care about their supply chain grin
spinna:
if they were collaborators/suppliers/offtakers then good riddance.. But who go come supply them again now
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by frog12: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
if this MAN had always KNOWN they were collaborators, why didn't he TELL DSS or the ARMY
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Benbellamor: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

if they were Boko-Haram Informants, why would Boko-haram Slaughter them
Gbammm!
You just exposed the foolishness behind the sick Narrative ..
if they were Boko-Haram Informants, Then Boko Harams would rather protect them because they Are useful to their cause
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by ibietela2(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

Maybe that would bring the much-needed reforms we desire but I bet the North will let us walk away without a fight.

The country is not working o
We just dey one place
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by undigeh: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
So this thing they inter changably called insurgent and terrorist or Boko Haram is a family business between Northeast and Northwest.
Buhari from northwest while Brutai is representing the northeast.

No wonder he is keeping them against the constitutional demands despite the out cry from concern Nigerians to let them go.
Our national budget is substantially use for the maintenance of this business.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by dannyspeejay(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Northerners and Boko.....5 & 6.....Make dem settled their scores

1 Like

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Perfectsouth(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
You see..

Southerners should mind their business and let northerners settle their internal affairs.

Imagine this kind of yeye talk.

When they are ready to stop the killing, they should let us know
you are not smart at all, you reek so much of stupidity
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Angrymode: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chai!!! Is this man saying that our government and citizens have all been mourning damn terrorist collaborators?

It's not all right o!
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by TemmyT002(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmmmm
So this Mallam Kabiru knew all these and didn't inform the government or the army.
Dear Northern people, na una sabi ó.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by ekevwe(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/04/those-killed-in-zarbamari-were-boko-haram-informants-not-farmers-community-source/

They were beheaded and their remains were fixed back well intact with their body as seen in the picture. Lol

Nigeria our country
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Naajjii: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:
This is why I will never fail to find humor, when things go wrong in the North. The people are the cause of their own problems and have found it difficult to accept change, or help. I guess we should allow them dance to the tune of the music they love.
From your comment i know you are nyamiri person.Never fail to find humor in people being killed hear yourself.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Comedian2019: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
If they were from Zamfara, where did the "family members" who collected 600k come from?
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
It’s either this story is false, or the northern terrorists have an unlimited logistics/arms/cattle dealers.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by omofranyoung(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pure lie
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by privaldo: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

From your comment i know you are nyamiri person.Never fail to find humor in people being killed hear yourself.

Pele o, keep looking for who is Nyamiri or not until you get killed and I would have another reason to laugh. Don't look for solutions to the issues you are facing, keep playing a fool's right hand man on the Internet.

Note: I am from the Niger Delta, so you are very wrong.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by privaldo: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
ibietela2:

The country is not working o
We just dey one place

The country is heading for the inevitable though, its just a matter of when. When that day comes the North will be like "a dronwing man trying to pull down his saviour with him to the bottom of the sea". I only hope the South, the East, and the West will stand their ground until the end.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by AbuAeesha: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
azawuoba:
we have said it before

an ordinary and average northerner is a Boko Haram member
even yorubas and igbos that were born and brought up too there?
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by hashtagged(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Northerners see the idi0ts you voted in that can't even protect their own instead putting lies to justify their deaths. Next time make una use sense vote northerners una get 60% of total voted in nigeria
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by chinedu234(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Anyhow the story is told, they went via the sword.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by udemzyudex(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Imagine the nonsense, this is different from what shekau said.

These lots should cover their useless face in shame, always trying to change the narrative, now that they are not sending some nairaland miscreants to change the narrative they are using the media.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Arysexy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
North carry Ur wahala dey go.

I no go ever shook mouth for una matter.

Enjoy your Boko Haram jihad
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Arysexy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Comedian2019:
If they were from Zamfara, where did the "family members" who collected 600k come from?

Imagine the speed with which they paid them, including NE commission.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by jk1e(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
There is no evidence to this statement,the dead are not here to defend themselves, so anyone can say rubbish, can the person say this to their families
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Naajjii: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
privaldo:

Pele o, keep looking for who is Nyamiri or not until you get killed and I would have another reason to laugh. Don't look for solutions to the issues you are facing, keep playing a fool's right hand man on the Internet.

Note: I am from the Niger Delta, so you are very wrong.
You are not from Niger Delta, you are Igbo living there, Real Niger Deltans like Ibibio,Ijaw,Efik etc dont act like you . You are an Nyamiri man or Nyamiri related.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos / Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.