Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! (1123 Views)

Short funny jokes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Extremely Funny Memes That Will Make Your Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
*Am very nice. I helped an 8 year old finish his icecream and he's shedding tears of joy
*Apart from Bill Gates, Jeff Bezoz & Otedola. Which other of my uncles do you know?
*Earthquake in China for 3 days, but there was still,electricity.
Nigeria, 2 birds fight on light pole..Boom. No light for 2 months
*Yawa don enter ooo. One masquerade just flogged a soldier man on mufti. And he called a hilux full of recruits..I wonder how the masquerade is enjoying now.
*My neighbour posted on facebook: Good morning ladies & the other gender that betrayed Jesus
My reply: Good morning to you snake language translator, the forbidden fruit eater, Sampson's hair cutter, John the baptist head on the platter requester, Joseph's seducer, Naboth's Murderer & Jezebel people. Hope y' all slept well?
*If you ever get locked out of your own home. Jejely talk to the padlock cause communication is the key
*Your parents named you 'Fortune'. You changed it to 'Mhizfortune'..You think village people no understand english abi
TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! by fortune120(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin
no 1 got me rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
*If my profile says 'lives in Dubai' & you see me in Ikeja. We're both in Dubai. Don't let us complicate things
*I remember when I newly joined facebook. I added Rihanna & she accepted. I was happy untill the day she asked for #100 MTN recharce card
*Oga satan, please stop hiding in short people. We know its you
*DNA test needs to be conducted on me. My grandpa appeared to me in the dream yesterday that am Adenuga's biological son...I don't want to carry last ooo
*Some guys will wake up to urinate, post on social media 'real hustlers don't sleep then go back to sleep
*Only Nigerian girls will cry for no reason and check the mirror to see if they're crying cutely
*This country nawa ooo. Dem rob police station. Police go another station go complain, dem give them paper to write statement
*Mom: Why's your result so bad
Me: Because bad things happen to good people.
*If she left a nigga for you, she'll surely leave you nigga for anoda nigga..Niggalation 4:10
Re: Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! by talk2hb1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Okogan (Hulk Hogan of WWF) had terrible influence on me as a kid during fight time.
I can't remember which one hurts more;
my being beaten by the opponent after I tore my shirt as I 'charge',
shaking my head like an epileptic while slapping my face or my mother's beating for tearing my own shirt and fighting. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Lalalisticalala

1 Like

Re: Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Kudos bro!
More grace

1 Like

Re: Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
FUNNYBONE1:
Kudos bro! More grace
I appreciate man..Thanks
Re: Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! by aydort222(m): 3:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Hey� Have you heard about one of the Best *WhatsApp Tv's*.. Why not check out *Fantom TV*�...There you enjoy
*Updates on News�� Football⚽⚽ Fashion�� Entertainment�� Funny Memes� Hilarious Videos� Massive Giveaway� Relationship Talks�️ Savage Replies� Hook-ups� Birthday shout-outs�MCM��‍♂️& WCW��‍♀️ Promotions & Advertisements� Hypes @ low rate��‍� Scary Threads�Conspiracy Theories� Educational Content�* and so on.. just click the link below and *save our number* as *Fantom TV*
https:///2347083064868?text=Hi!.I%20would%20love%20to%20join%20Fantom%20TV.%20My%20name%20is%20

(1) (Reply)

Family Story / Standing In Lines / Rubber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.