Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (131325 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Badgers14: 2:30am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

Have u seen or heard such happened...
A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.

Have your family tried DNA/ genealogy testing? There's gotta be a link between the kids and the dead man's family.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by mozele(m): 2:33am On Dec 06, 2020
KwaraRat:
Parallel universe time warp

There are an infinite number of parallel universes out there

In every action we undertake here on Earth, there exists another plane where we do the opposite.

Your parallel being in a particular alternate universe maybe the very opposite of you now based on alternate decisions you made in that plane.

Your brother did die here on Earth but for some reason his alternate self in another plane came to this plane .

He learnt quickly that he was dead here and so avoided you not to upset you guys.

In most of these time warps, a guide will be here to take him back to his other plane.

Reasons why they remain here maybe because the alternate plane they came from may not be as good as here.

Maybe he found this universe more appealing than the one he came from.

He may not even know you as his brother as you may not exist in that plane as you might not have been born or died early without him knowing you. Your parents will though exist here.

Every universe has it's guide . Both the one in his universe and the one in this one would have noticed his absence or presence and would have been searching for him.

There are fugitive beings here who escaped to this time line and don't want to go back to theirs as they may find here more pleasant. Note that this plane maybe hell on Earth for some and in others they maybe rich and powerful .

These fugitives know themselves and act as guides to the new arrivals warning them not to distort the balance here.

Usually , they jump to this plane when one dies a violent and untimely death . An untimely and violent death causes all parallel existence of one being to experience same shock.

The angel of death may come for two or more of this being in their alternate planes since they vibrate the same death energy wave.

When he sees he makes a mistake in carrying the wrong being. Death then drops them back in their respective planes. This is where near death experiences occur.

But the angel of death is ret@rded and an asshole and fcks things up and usually makes the wrong delivery pickup and so he also makes the wrong fcked up return delivery .

Death be like : oops my bad .

Death is not evil. He is just plain stupid and that's why GOD gave him the assignment no other angel wanted.

What planet are you from??

We humans arent bad and retarded after all.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by mozele(m): 2:36am On Dec 06, 2020
KwaraRat:
] .

I feel bad for him but he still is an asshole .I have scores to settle with him from all his past and future fckups on people close to me.

I feel you man!

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Praxis758: 2:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Wow........ This is deep bro.

Good that it happened to someone very close to you. That's why I pity those academic minds who are too ignorantly westernised to see this practical occurrence as a lie.

Life is a mystery Bros.

bomsilaga:

A first cousin of mine was gruesomely murdered.
Two days later he traveled from Port Harcourt to imo state to give instructions to his baby mama on how to take care of their baby

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Prinnce1: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
change your weed supplier bro cos you're seeing thingse
2% of people selling in the market are ghost. This thing exist but our eyes are still locked. Let me ask a question, how do dogs know or recognize dogs killers if the see one One thing about ghost is that if you meet one you will know, your instinct will tell you. This life is very spiritual

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Theboss100(m): 3:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Akudaisi:
Reincarnation is quite real,but it's demons that are behind it
You just said it all. The devil is the one behind all these things. Perhaps, many forgot that the devil has powers to bring someone back to life for a purpose. Indeed, the secret things belongs to God only those that are revealed belongs to us and our children.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by mukthar2000(m): 3:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Sure it's happed, but with intervention of jinn that wear the image of that particular person to deceive his or her families.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ATTemi: 3:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Life still dey do u like film trick.

There are so other unexplainable things in life.

If u never experience am, doesn't mean it is fake.
Guestlander:

Nah, thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Okuda(m): 4:09am On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.

spirits dont hve sex but you hve forgotten the same bible recorded that spirit being came down to earth to hve sex with women and they birth giants,? even devil dey nack.

14 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Orubebe01: 4:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Gambo004:
So true, when I was 8 my elder brother died and after 3 years a woman came with 2 kids that she’s our brothers wife, she said their car was parked at the road that he was pressed and told her to take the kids to our house that that is his family place, then he went into the bush and never came back 1000% real
Did you people saw the car. also how about the children now?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Okuda(m): 4:14am On Dec 06, 2020
Theboss100:
You just said it all. The devil is the one behind all these things. Perhaps, many forgot that the devil has powers to bring someone back to life for a purpose. Indeed, the secret things belongs to God only those that are revealed belongs to us and our children.

the devil cant bring someone back to life but can use the image of someone to do what they want but the real person is dead and gone...
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Orubebe01: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2020
vincentjk:
If you notice a dead person is existing somewhere and living their normal life just don't walk up to them because they'll disappear and you won't see them again.

Just go in search of a strong native doctor, make arrangements and once he manages to hold that person and cut their skin open (to reveal blood) they would become so weak and wouldn't disappear again.

This happened to our neighbour when we we're staying in enugu, the late woman's family arranged with her new husband and they brought a native doctor with them and when the woman couldn't disappear, rituals were carried out and she's still living with them up till date, they said she's a nice woman

She died years ago in an accident according to her family.

Stop doubting what you don't know about, well most of you are indomie generation and Lagos brought ups who know nothing about culture.

Merry Christmas in Addy
which side of Enugu l
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Orubebe01: 4:22am On Dec 06, 2020
eskimoeze:
I Congratulate your family bro. This is worth celebrating. Things like these happens once in a while. I know of one woman in my village who married a ghost as well. We do call her daughter "Nwa ndi mou"
where is the daughter now
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Humanoid01(m): 4:31am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
Very myopic. Smh!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Akudaisi: 4:32am On Dec 06, 2020
od501:

My friend keep shut if you don't know what to say. Which one is demons are behind reincarnation?!! undecided
lol have you forgotten that Demons have power,see if you doubt what am saying then try Spirit divinations or Spirit Mediums,you will speak with your dead loved one for real so now who do you think has the power? See am not trying to sound uncivilized but Demons have power to do things

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Obynolee(f): 4:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?

You forget that them dey "buy " elders for such occasions?, more especially when the two are not from the same place

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Akudaisi: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2020
King2019:

Definitely not reincarnation

Change your use of words there
reincarnation comes in different ways,if you study African religion you will know
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Hillcol: 4:41am On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.

You be mumu for bringing Bible that you believe in but you don't believe in another person's narration

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 4:41am On Dec 06, 2020
nnamdiosu:

U mean she disappeared before you?
these guys are bloody liars. They want to force their stories as truth yet no strand of evidence only story story.

Which single evidence did the op produce?
Notice how he has been dodging relevant questions?
When did his brother die?
What are the ages of the children?
Was the body of the brother verified? (In case he died gruesomely)
Details of the brothers death
Where did he die?
Where did the woman meet him?
When did she meet him?
Etc

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by folu4real(f): 4:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
Well I have seen this before
Something similar happened to me then was in secondary School
My very good friend died and we buried him.
Few months later the path we both normally take when going home I met him on the way, first I was shocked but I summoned courage and strength, suddenly he started walking up to me
I shouted his name and he said smiled
Damn I was happy I told him he was dead he stayed it's a lie that he only travelled to his hometown I Even told him I will show him his grave and he agreed

Well as we were going home there is this small bridge on the same path as we neared the bridge he suddenly ran to the other side then he waited and started calling me to come

But something held me back that I shouldn't cross that bridge, I said no
He begged me, I said no
Then suddenly he disappeared
He frucking disappeared

This is no dream of
He disappeared

I ran home

Didn't use that path till Left secondary school

It because you guys were close then. Thank God you didn't answer.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ensamy(m): 4:47am On Dec 06, 2020
It's common in some African countries especially west Africa. I have witnessed a practical experience. This woman who owns a shop at the market returned one afternoon after she had travelled to buy goods for her shop. Greeted many people at the market,I saw her with my own eyes and she left. Later that evening news broke out that she had died in an accident the previous day and her remains was on the way to town. Well many didn't believe because she came around. Until the corpse arrived in an ambulance before we all believed it was her ghost that came ahead of her to the market. So it happens.
A similar one, my girl freind then told me of one man that came to Thier house and greeted the mom and left, later the mom told her that the man died 2 years ago and he is living in a far away town.
There's more to life than we understand. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked we know only 1% of life that's the physical world, 99% is spiritual unknown to us.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 4:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Gambo004:
So true, when I was 8 my elder brother died and after 3 years a woman came with 2 kids that she’s our brothers wife, she said their car was parked at the road that he was pressed and told her to take the kids to our house that that is his family place, then he went into the bush and never came back 1000% real
now I understand what is going on. This is a scam format. It has been an old scam tactic but people are just too superstitious to notice it is all a scam. A woman would just appear with kids and tell u stories and you start meeting their needs. Lol. Not good to be a religious mumu
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by kehnton(m): 4:52am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.

Yes
It’s normal.
Just because the Bible doesn’t speak of it doesn’t make it false.
It’s reincarnation of another form.
It’s believed to happen to those who died untimely especially those that are young without family of procreation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 4:55am On Dec 06, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Sometime in the 90s Vanguard carried one of such stories on it center spread.
Exactly like the story of this OP.
They did their findings, visited the family, met the people and printed the pictures of the dead guy.
It happened in Ilorin. The guy died 25years back. Married a woman in Ghana. When the woman kept pressuring him. He brought her and their children home. When they got to their street, he pointed their family house to the lady and told her he quickly wanted to check his childhood friend nearby. He said he would meet them soon. The woman got to the house. With the children and load and she got to know her husband was a ghost. They showed her the picture of the guy in the family album to confirm she was sure it was the same person. Then, they took her to the back of the house where the guys grave was. And she cried her life out.
She still believed the guy would come. She waited and waited but he never showed up

Im tired of typing. grin

My personal experience is long

Shit happens.
All the stories are the same. A woman shows up with children. And tells a tall tale about her husband pointing the house to her while he does something.... Hehehehe. Is it not obvious this thing is an old scamming format?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by moshino(m): 4:59am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:

Yes, it only happens in Africa. Fools, Idiots, shitbrains!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ensamy(m): 5:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:
Visual hallucinations are probably common in this part of the world.
Dead people are dead and gone. If you see them you need to talk to your psychiatrist.
We at a particular market all need to talk to a psychiatrist abi shocked shocked shocked When one member of the market gruesomely died in an accident the previous day but was at the market with every one and everyone saw her , was with her but before the news reached she left. So in this kind of scenerio the whole market need psychiatric evaluation abi ??

13 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ten06(m): 5:09am On Dec 06, 2020
I knew a Yoruba man in my village in those days that was rumored to have died somewhere. When growing up I used to know him, his children and his wife who happened to be from my village. The man was a carpenter.
Some years later, the rumor was so strong that the wife started disturbing him to take them to his village. After many years of postponement the wife became fed up and decided to leave the marriage, it was then the man agreed to take the wife and his children to his village
As they were in the motor park after the fare has been paid the man took permission to go and piss and that was the last time they saw him

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Hoodyrich(m): 5:12am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
Guy this ain't no fiction believe and learn because personally I don't believe stuffs like this untill some one so close to me witnessed a similar case.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by GAYENI72(m): 5:12am On Dec 06, 2020
We live in a world of misery.
In as long as u believe that God himself, is misery worker.
There is a lot of things that will shock you, when u see it to the end.
NnadyAutos:

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Hoodyrich(m): 5:17am On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Also have at the back of your mind that the Bible is the word of God put together by men.I Hope you understand my point.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Myhusband(m): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
you are dumb

not as dumb to digest your lies, you tu lie
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by naijadrivablog: 5:32am On Dec 06, 2020
One thing the Bible didn't mention explicitly is reincarnation.

These people are earthbound spirits, who roam the earth after they die.

I remember our kinsman who claimed he saw our long dead kinsman in Kaduna. During his life time, he never travelled out of the village and he had a LongJohn Bicycle (same our brother spotted him with in Kaduna after many years he died).

The earlier you know that man is a spirit, you would amend your ways so as to spend eternity in heaven and not hell. (Jehovah witnesses, avoid me with your "no hell, " heaven not for man preaching).

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.