Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (131229 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Jammy2012(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
i dont understand
the question is. Do you believe jinns exist

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Jammy2012:
the question is. Do you believe jinns exist
do i know jinn meaning ?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by xest(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Millimann:

Unintelligent people like you make wild statements and when it's time to prove it, they scamper away.
Low mentality and fibble minded people like you lack comprehension each time they read a post. Go get a life and don't let your father regret having you as a son.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by IceColdVeins(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Akudaisi:
Reincarnation is quite real,but it's demons that are behind it
this is the only correct post I’ve seen so far. Overzealous demons possess bodies and do whatever they want with it

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by g4gerald: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
change your weed supplier bro cos you're seeing thingse
Oga my mum has seen one in Onitsha main market, everything is not about weed

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Theboss100(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Okuda:

the devil cant bring someone back to life but can use the image of someone to do what they want but the real person is dead and gone...
Not really. He can bring an evil person back if he not satisfied with the evil the person has done on his behalf.
The devil still has his powers with oo. God only drove and expelled him from coming to heaven. But didn't remove one bit of his powers. He was the second angel in command after Jesus Christ. So he was very powerful.
No Wonder he prevented some angels who came on a mission to do God's bidding from going back to heaven until Micheal ( Jesus Christ) intervened.
Also made some angels to lust after some women which resulted in the births of giants.
So leave. That's why no man has The power to destroy the devil. Except God and His Son Jesus Christ.

So you can imagine someone with such powers what they can do with it.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by King2019(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Akudaisi:
reincarnation comes in different ways,if you study African religion you will know

Peace
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2020
iboboyswag:

Because you have not seen missing private parts don't mean it doesn't happen. Happened in my face at Ojota. Thought it was a scam until someone stood stark naked without his pee pee and another almost getting the jungle treatment.

In the end pee pee was restored

And nobody could snap picture of genital region before and after the incident. How do you want us to believe you!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

There's nothing like a parallel universe.

I have read all your comments. I must say your attitude to new things is dumb and stupid. This is not being woke.

True Scientists are known for their open mindedness to even things that do not conform with their previous orientation. They believe through research knowledge can change.

Remember you are just a human being, stop ranting like you know everything.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by PitexyBaba(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2020
thorpido:
Did they go out to see him then?
The stories i"'ve heard is that they disappear at that point.

Exactly....
The re incarnate will disappear immediately he noticed they are arround...

Definately, something is strange dere..

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by PitexyBaba(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
how old are you?

What has his age got to do with what he's saying?

He's wise and detailed.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Jammy2012(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
do i know jinn meaning ?
yoruba call them "Alijoonu", christians call them demon. Quran chapter 72: Surat Al-Jinn; talk so much about them. Prophet solomon (PBUH) had an army of them, and he did command them to work on his farm, even till his moment of death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

And nobody could snap picture of genital region before and after the incident. How do you want us to believe you!

I owe you no belief. Stay put with your ignorance

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
do i know jinn meaning ?
JINN (in Arabian and Muslim mythology) an intelligent spirit of lower rank than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess humans.
Among them, there are good ones and also bad ones

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by pilarnig(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Please share your experience I want to read it. So many things happens. Before plane started flying people did not believe it could. Even when you study physics to a point you will not understand what you are been thought. Metaphysical and quantum tunneling. So many things that can not be explained. That doesn’t mean it is not real
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Guy there is no need you and the other guy should be calling yourselves names.

Shit happens. You may not believe it. It doesn't change the fact that it happens. Many things are beyond explanation. Many riddles can't be solved by Science.

There is more to life than what we see, hear or feel.

Truth.

I have got first hand experience. Daylight experience. But it's a long story.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Enyinne:
I was thinking that such never happens until it happened in our family. My uncle died , fathers younger brother and my step mum was pregnant with a baby girl , the day he died in the hospital taking drip , my step mum also gave birth same day and the child carries the niddle mark like driplike fresh mark and looks exactly like the man with all features both in fairness and facial.
Genetics !!!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by od501: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Akudaisi:
lol have you forgotten that Demons have power,see if you doubt what am saying then try Spirit divinations or Spirit Mediums,you will speak with your dead loved one for real so now who do you think has the power? See am not trying to sound uncivilized but Demons have power to do things

I beg you in the name of whatever thing you believe in, just stop abeg. This is becoming too embarrassing to read
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Bravewarrior1: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Princewill1:
Do you know about déjà vu? Why do so many people experiences déjà vu?

I have experienced several times. I do tell my mother and brother that I have seen this scene before and I'm still in this same scene doing the same thing I did in the previous scene.

They don't understand me anytime I tell them. When I saw this name deja vu I quickly opened another tab and searched on it. And it explained exactly what I am experiencing.

Hope m not possessed?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2020
RichIntrovert:

I have read all your comments. I must say your attitude to new things is dumb and stupid. This is not being woke.

True Scientists are known for their open mindedness to even things that do not conform with their previous orientation. They believe through research knowledge can change.

Remember you are just a human being, stop ranting like you know everything.

You must be retar.ded to think this is a new thing. It is amazing how people who can't differentiate their left from the right try to lecture you. Did I ask for anything other than a concrete proof that dead people come back to life?
You need to sud off if you have nothing sensible to say to me.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by PitexyBaba(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2020
grin
tit:
Some of you talking now is dead.
Plenty dead people in naira land.
You know hear say plenty dead people vote for Trump election!
This life is mystery.

grin i tell u bruh
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by generationz(f): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.

So how did Angels copulate with women in the same bibe in Genesis 6vs 2?

Just accept that there are things regarding creation the bible doesn't answer specifically but leaves hints to.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by kense88: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Gambo004:
So true, when I was 8 my elder brother died and after 3 years a woman came with 2 kids that she’s our brothers wife, she said their car was parked at the road that he was pressed and told her to take the kids to our house that that is his family place, then he went into the bush and never came back 1000% real
Hi dear, not doubting you, but can i meet your family to confirm this ? There is a reason, is very personal.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by generationz(f): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
this is reality. i was among those who never believ in such....i call it illusion then. may it happened to u for u to believe

I've heard this story several times but for the doubting thomasses, will you be comfortable enough to post a picture of your brother's obituary and the pic the wife brought?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by PitexyBaba(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

Tale. You have to proof this. Pictures of the man when alive and scene of accident where he died. We need to see picture of him dead and his corpse during burial.
You have to provide wedding picture and video. We want to see him with his colleagues in office.
All these pictures will be subjected to forensic analysis.
Kids will do DNA testing to know if the father is even related to the family.

Most stories like this on one can be explained
1. Just story or tale. Many of them are hearsay. Even the story teller cannot confirm it.
2. Some people do fake their death and relocated thereafter to far places. These ones belong to gangs or occult groups or cartel. They would lie to their wives they have no parents or siblings and their distant relatives are wicked.
3. People do look alike. When you greeted supposedly dead persons , they would not respond to you. You would be amazed and in your astounding state they would disappear into thin air.

See this Man oo
All these questions?....and u expect answers with picture...

U are funny.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by MrDoGood(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
no from ur village

grin grin grin
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Teymanhenry(f): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2020
ever heard if doppelgangers some are just resemblance and nothing more
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by PitexyBaba(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2020
WoeBetide666:
Nairalanders go believe this one, them too mumu

This one is still a child.....

Or an elderly one with childish brain......

You haven't seen anything.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Princewill1:
Do you know about déjà vu? Why do so many people experiences déjà vu?

Neuroscience and neuro psychology in my mind.

https://neurosciencenews.com/deja-vu-temporal-lobe-epilepsy-4040/

Deja vu is associated with electrical malfunction of temporal lobe.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

You must be retar.ded to think this is a new thing. It is amazing how people who can't differentiate their left from the right try to lecture you. Did I ask for anything other than a concrete proof that dead people come back to life?
You need to sud off if you have nothing sensible to say to me.

I think you are a cretin
They are not trying to lecture you. And stop feeling entitled to proofs. He has nothing to gain by deceiving you
He narrated a baffling experience like many other people will do.
Someone said something happened to his own brother.
A lot of other persons gave similar stories.
A wise person would not argue he either ask his questions calmly or stay quiet and keep it as new material for personal research

What you are busy doing in the thread is calling their stories hogwash and stupid using insulting languages. As though you are superior to them. And know everything about life. Thats plain dumb.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by RedPhoenix: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Possiblegee:
sorry please what’s the duty of the mirror ?

Smiles. If you have issues spiritually, put plenty of mirrors in your abode. I won't explain the details. Secrets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by bluebay(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2020
vickydankal:
Isn’t it surprising that even Christians are part of those saying this is a lie, was it not Jesus who died and by his death saints appeared to many in the streets of Jerusalem.

This world of full of mysteries.
Yes, Bible said ‘after death comes judgment ‘
It is God who decides who is dead, don’t forget Lazarus was dead but Jesus said he was sleeping.

Those that pastor bring back to life, don’t tell me they have been judged and yet they come back to life.

There’s death and there’s death.

Don’t forget physical death is just a passage to another life. No really dies in the sense of dying.

So that story above I believe it’s possible and can happen.

Abeg Tell then
Ooo
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by PitexyBaba(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Gregoire from Togo fell very ill because he was a sickler - he came into town after a few months of being at home taking herbal treatments.

We were happy to see him though he looked frail and weak, we were just glad he did not die. he bought us drinks and roasted fish and we gisted all through the night and parted ways. a few weeks later, his elder sister came to announce that he had died - we cried and kept saying that he was just with us just how many weeks ago... she cried and told us that he had died months ago and they had just finished the burial due to financial problems- Haaaaa! some of us went for deliverance because we had just had drinks with a ghost

Woebetide666

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.