Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (131041 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by lostinHeaven: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is 100% true. It happened in my flat not hear say.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by OmoAdebi(f): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kd Ososo man
ZKOSOSO:
Growing up in Kaduna as a little boy, one morning I saw Baba Rashidi walking on the road alone. I greeted him Good morning baba Rashidi but he just looked at me and kept on walking on the side of the road. Rashidi himself was an apprentice in my Uncles Mechanic workshop.
About an hour later, news came in that Baba Rashidi had died in his sleep at home. He slept and never woke up.
I will never forget that day....

This OP is 101% true..! Had witnessed some more of these.

There's more to this life than we know...!!
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Eriokanmi: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Coldie:
This happened in the movie second chance
it happens in a real life

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by xcelentattitude(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
It happened to me also. After my pops died someone told us he came to her place but she didn't know he had died but he didn't stay long there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Beey(f): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

Have u seen or heard such happened...
A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.
LOL judging but the age of the children, would they have been born before or after your brother’s death? How did the woman locate your family? How long has your brother been dead & could it be that you buried the wrong body? Happens a lot in Africa.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by hormodupsy(f): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
I remembered when my dad died, someone came to our to tell us he saw him in another state. We were shocked but didn’t believe it
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Akudaisi: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

No demon any thing
so what's ur explanation
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Eriokanmi: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Plead:
Tales by moonlight.
Tales kee. This happens for real. Na only God fit understand this life. E shock me sef

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by hormodupsy(f): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
I remembered when my dad died, someone came to our house to tell us he saw him in another state. We were shocked but didn’t believe it
LegendAnselm:

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by damosade(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Bimpe29: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
These things were common while growing up in the late 80s and early 90s.

But, I hardly hear of such these days.

I thought is no longer an occurrence until I stumbled on this thread.

It's hilarious really.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Coldie(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Eriokanmi:
it happens in a real life
Impossible. Don't be fooled

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Coldie(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
SenorFax:
It happens a lot.

In Yoruba, they are known as Akudaaya

As observed, it usually happens when that person dies before his time, not necessarily In a gruesome manner, but most were.

They will relocate somewhere, keep their identities private. Make money, marry and later disappear when a former family member spots them alive or had a hint about exposure. Since they are supernatural being, they always know.

Ladies usually fall victim in most cases. You go dey date guy, not knowing any of his family, and you will marry him. Some for years, only the inquisitive ones finds out quickly.

It's been happening for ages
Fake

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Growing up in Kaduna as a little boy, one morning I saw Baba Rashidi walking on the road alone. I greeted him Good morning baba Rashidi but he just looked at me and kept on walking on the side of the road. Rashidi himself was an apprentice in my Uncles Mechanic workshop.
About an hour later, news came in that Baba Rashidi had died in his sleep at home. He slept and never woke up.
I will never forget that day....

This OP is 101% true..! Had witnessed some more of these.

There's more to this life than we know...!!
You mean Baba Rashidi Yekinni grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by shogsmania: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
All this yoruba film script sef
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by chiefolododo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
I enjoy reading super stories
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by chipet67(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
I used to think this only happens in movies until my gf came home and narrated what happened at her school.

There was this guy who was very jovial and a bookish kind of person, he is that kind of student that loves school and studies.

All of a sudden the boy's attitude changed during exams, he stopped been jovial he only comes to school, writes his exams and go, but he told some persons they won't see him again after exams, tho the people never took him serious.

After exams, nobody saw this guy, then they sent a delegation to go meet his family to know what's up... Behold, the family told them their son died about three months ago, they all screamed Whaaaat!

This boy was obviously in school last two weeks and he wrote exams.
That was when they remembered he told them they won't see him again after exams. And after the last paper, he hugged everyone and left.

As a book lover, he died, but still wrote his exams before going to rest in peace.

According to my gf, class was quiet the next week.
This world is full of mystical things.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by fk001(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dreyton36:
Unintelligent people all over Nairaland
See how unintelligent people are arguing in disbelief

Those who haven't seen nothing in life are arguing instead of listening and learning
Intelligent people don't argue , they learn and study instead

Damian Marley once said and I quote " the average man can't proof most of the things that he chooses to speak of , and still won't research and find out the truth of the root that he seek of "

For those who are from Auchi Edo state , if you remember the legendary musician named (sir jerico ) handsome man

He died and appeared somewhere in Lagos and got married , he had kids who were his carbon copy
Someone spotted him and called the attention of the king of Auchi as at then , not this present king
men were sent to Lagos to confirm its affirmative and they confirmed it , not just anyhow men but hunters who are spiritual
He later disappeared
The only location I'm not sure of is if it's in Lagos they saw him or not

The second one which I saw with my own naked eyes korokoro

In 2014 at Oshodi market (Asuani market ) where okrika wears are being sold
Me andy elder sister went to Oshodi to get wears for her 4yr old son
She silently tapped my shoulder and said

Her: drey slowly look at that woman on red shirt who does she look like ?

Me: that's mama yakubu na (wrong name)

Her: but I heard she died 3yrs ago

Me: hold on let me call someone from the village

I made a call and someone from her family even sent me her obituary photos to my Facebook asap
When she was alive she didn't know me , but I know her

I was scared at that moment , but I summoned the courage to clear my eyes well , funnily she's also selling okrika in that same spot and people are buying from her

Those in the village said they must come to testify with their own eyes

They came the following week cux the market is not an everyday market , for those who know Oshodi Wella

They testified and one of them who was into herbalist stuff came to her front and all of a sudden she disappeared

That's something I saw with my own eyes

In this life nothing should be doubting to no one cux this life is full of mystery
Even Jesus Christ rose after his death and people still saw him true or false ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Na the Kpoli dey talk be that.

She go just disappear in to thin air abi, just like water vapour.

Continue taking your kpoli it is an inspiration to you.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ovcwality(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lies, if to say I get money I for contact you do dna test make I see prove shocked

This kind stories always ends with someone/somewhere told me.....

When I dey small I believe all this kind stories, not now again, eyes don clear

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by lostinHeaven: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Plead:
Tales by moonlight.

Bro stop doubting things that are beyond your comprehension. I have witnessed it

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Always Africa
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
lostinHeaven:

Bro stop doubting things that are beyond your comprehension. I have witnessed it

How come all these rubbish only happen in Africa? Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by fk001(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
This type of thread always comes up once in a year normally December period.

I guess this one came early.

Tales!!

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
FAKE STORY!
TALES BY MOONLIGHT

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Drone95(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
tit:
They vote, they disappear.
The vote is there, but you can't prove it.
Even their security camera no capture them.
Camera no dey capture ghost.

That is why any spiritual person put mirror in his parlor. It is not for fashion.
In advance offices and banks, they have window like mirror.
Their spiritual security will use that for monitoring.
so the dead once doesnt like mirror?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Coldie:

Impossible. Don't be fooled
did i hear you say fooled? Oh well, it happens. I also didn't believe this could ever happen. This life is a mystery

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by hammerDK: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
TO BE BLACK OR AFRICAN, IS TO BE MAD.

JUST IMAGINE THE NONSENSE THAT MADE FP.

LITTLE CHILDREN AFTER HEARING THIS ONE WILL SLEEP AND WET THEIR BED.

AFRICANS ARE CURSED.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
yes she came with wedding picture
even the first child is a carbon copy to our brother

It is very normal and there is nothing unusual about that. It happens from time immemorial.

In Yoruba land, the ancient Yoruba old men called such people AKUDAYA.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Mutemenot(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
This world is bigger than we know. I have always known that things like that happens ....

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by kingxsamz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lol, all these kind of story sells in Nigeria.
People love what fuels their beliefs.
Like stories about missing private parts, becoming wealthy using women underwear, Mrs konkon shoe, Bush baby with a mat, Mammy water with the beautiful hair and face, ghosts and spirits in market places, flying witches, and wizards monitoring people through mirrors.
So what do you expect when someone comes to Nairaland with a c0ck and bull story?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.