Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel (761 Views)

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / Agwu Abunike Narrate How SARS Detained Him For 48 Days To Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Nemere2020: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
15 protesters who suffered gunshot wounds during the #EndSARS protests in Lagos have visited the Lagos State Court of Arbitration and Mediation in Lekki, venue of the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Enquiry and Restitution for Victims of SARS related abuses and other matters.

14 of them were said to have been shot at Lekki Toll Gate on the evening of October 20, while one was said to have been shot at Ojodu Berger.

In their entourage was Mr Nathaniel Solomon, whose younger brother Abouta Solomon was said to have been shot dead at the toll gate.

The deceased has since been buried in his hometown in Mubi Local Government Area of Adamawa State, and Aiyedungbe Olufunmi Grace, whose brother died at LASUTH after suffering gunshot wounds to the head.

Grace told The Nation that after her brother’s death, the hospital authorities changed the story and said he died of COVID-19.

The Nigerian Army has denied allegations that it shot at peaceful protesters, saying it merely fired blanks into the air to disperse stone throwers.
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-15-lekki-shooting-victims-storm-lagos-panel/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Millimann: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Now they have come out.
Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by calberian: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Buziness101: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
FAKE NEWS....[
Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Auxtin85(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Buziness101:
FAKE NEWS....[

The news of your death will also be regarded fake news. Liar Mohammed will say these victims were doctored.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Buziness101: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Auxtin85:

The news of your death will also be regarded fake news. Liar Mohammed will say these victims were doctored.

YOU WILL DIE BEFORE ME... BASTARD
Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Profadvocate: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Buziness101:

You are a wicked and heartless person

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Profadvocate: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Buziness101:
FAKE NEWS....[

You are heartless. ...people like u should b staying in the forest or zoo with other animals

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Praxis758: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2020
And some paid lie defenders were saying the shooting never existed, army were not present, they shot into the air, they used bland bullet, those in camouflage were thugs and the live streaming was doctored.

Government is the no 1 liar in this country. They hired and laid people profesionally to lie and defend lies.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 15 Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel by Auxtin85(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Buziness101:

No bro, you are more vulnerable to death than me, am far from Nigeria, but trust me when you die even your family will regard this news of your death as fake.

(1) (Reply)

Abia: Soldiers Arrest Hotel Owner Over Kidnap Of Woman, Baby / Stop Buying Online With Your Debit Card. Use This Instead / "We Will Control You Using The COVID19 Vaccine" - Chief Doctor Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.