Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items (2920 Views)

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items / My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix / Win A Brand New Car, 200k And Lots Of Gift Items In The Infinix Turn Up Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hello guys,

Get you groove on because your Friday is about to be turned up like never before!

The #AMTurnUpFriday will be hitting your screen this friday. Watch it weekly on DStv channel 198, GOtv channel 29 as well as Africa Magic Urban and Africa Magic Family at 21.30. This season of Turn Up Friday is proudly sponsored by Infinix Nigeria.

The music special will provide viewers the opportunity to turn up, dance and have a good time in the comfort of their homes.

What are you waiting for? Be part of the show and stand a chance to win amazing branded gift items.

You Don't Want To Miss It.

Check out this awesome dancing move photos....

1 Like

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Hefymicky001: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
How come I missed last week own
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Anegbettedude: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hefymicky001:
I watched a bit of it and it was great.

Dj Spinnall was good
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hefymicky001:

Then don't miss today's groove
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Anegbettedude:

Dj Spinnall was good

You right, it was awesome and full of fun
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Dspec: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Get you groove on because your Friday is about to be turned up like never before!

The #AMTurnUpFriday will be hitting your screen this friday. Watch it weekly on DStv channel 198, GOtv channel 29 as well as Africa Magic Urban and Africa Magic Family at 21.30. This season of Turn Up Friday is proudly sponsored by Infinix Nigeria.

The music special will provide viewers the opportunity to turn up, dance and have a good time in the comfort of their homes.

What are you waiting for? Be part of the show and stand a chance to win amazing branded gift items.

Wahala for who don't know how to dance.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Dspec: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:

You right, it was awesome and full of fun
Wow... Have missed oo
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Dspec: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Not missing this next week �
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Aarum: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Infinix at it again.. this is cool
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Aarum: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
After a long week, I can use this show to relax myself. Thanks to infinix
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Aarum: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Anegbettedude:

Dj Spinnall was good
wow really, not missing the next show
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Nguom: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Which one is this again... Well I can't miss out as long as gift items are involve.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Keas: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

wow... Pls when is the show ending
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by saintwalga: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wow, i never knew they were back. . . Would definitely not miss next Friday show for no reason
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by saintwalga: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Infinix is at their best again. . . Proud Sponsors, I Love this brand !!!
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by saintwalga: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Infinix Note 8 with the Camera vibe, see the clear photos in between. . .
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by saintwalga: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Asin eeeh. . . Thank God say we sabi dance small

Dspec:
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by saintwalga: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
I so much love them for their innovation all the time, they are pretty coooooool

Aarum:
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
OP, This season of Turn Up Friday is proudly sponsored by PEPSI and Infinix Nigeria
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
That's the scam in it - Win branded gifts items like?

Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Just negodu, what is cool about this nah. By the way, Infinix at what again?

Aarum:
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Broke ass nigga, go to the club instead. . .
Aarum:
After a long week, I can use this show to relax myself. Thanks to infinix
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
And for your wildest dream, u will be a winner?
Nguom:
Which one is this again... Well I can't miss out as long as gift items are involve.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Because they sponsored a show makes them be at their best. . . What RUBBISH?
saintwalga:
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
I hate all this hype, just in one word. . . what is the camera vibe in those pics?

saintwalga:
Infinix Note 8 with the Camera vibe, see the clear photos in between. . .
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by chapelaries: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
i so love this new season, massive energy!!!

Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Time to turn up grin
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
Wow, i never knew they were back. . . Would definitely not miss next Friday show for no reason
same here not missing it at all
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
Yess they are doing great things this year, even Covid19 didn't stop them . Thumbs up to Infinix company wink
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
That's the scam in it - Win branded gifts items like?

Probably phones or even cash.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
Asin eeeh. . . Thank God say we sabi dance small

Me I kuku know how to dance Wella
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dspec:

Abi o my broda grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Andriod Phone Can I Get With Budget Of 47000-50000 Naira / I Want To Use Whatsapp On My Tecno P3 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.