Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items (2918 Views)

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items / My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix / Win A Brand New Car, 200k And Lots Of Gift Items In The Infinix Turn Up Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
Just negodu, what is cool about this nah. By the way, Infinix at what again?

Guy are you a sadist? Becos there is no one that doesn't like to have fun or be entertained.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aarum:
After a long week, I can use this show to relax myself. Thanks to infinix
Yesso have fun jare
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:

You right, it was awesome and full of fun
wink
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dspec:
Wow... Have missed oo

Not to worry tune in every friday night by 9.30pm on Dstv channel198 and Gotv channel 29.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dspec:
Not missing this next week �

That's the spirit
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aarum:
Infinix at it again.. this is cool

Yes oo...very cool with lots of giveaways too.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aarum:
After a long week, I can use this show to relax myself. Thanks to infinix

You got that right bro
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aarum:
wow really, not missing the next show

You better don't cos there are lots of branded gifts to giveaway during the show
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
Because they sponsored a show makes them be at their best. . . What RUBBISH?
Guy why you dey vex na
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Keas:
wow... Pls when is the show ending

Not ending any time soon. Just tune in to Dstv channel 198 and Gotv channel 29 every friday night.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nguom:
Which one is this again... Well I can't miss out as long as gift items are involve.
your head is there even me
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nguom:
Which one is this again... Well I can't miss out as long as gift items are involve.

Lots of giveaways of branded gift items.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
Wow, i never knew they were back. . . Would definitely not miss next Friday show for no reason

Me too... Waiting for next week friday night groove grin
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
Infinix is at their best again. . . Proud Sponsors, I Love this brand !!!

You can say that again
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
Infinix Note 8 with the Camera vibe, see the clear photos in between. . .
I didn't even notice that it was infinix Note 8 that they use to snap this nice pictures until you mentioned it.. Infinix company kudos
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
Infinix Note 8 with the Camera vibe, see the clear photos in between. . .

Na soo....Note 8, one of Infinix best phones to have.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Kemelee: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
I hate all this hype, just in one word. . . what is the camera vibe in those pics?

Pele oo ask Google
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
Asin eeeh. . . Thank God say we sabi dance small

Wahala for who no sabi dance wella grin grin grin
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintwalga:
I so much love them for their innovation all the time, they are pretty coooooool

You are very right that is why The future is now with Infinix
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
OP, This season of Turn Up Friday is proudly sponsored by PEPSI and Infinix Nigeria

Yeah
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by chapelaries: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yes ooo grin grin grin
Kemelee:
Time to turn up grin
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by chapelaries: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
i definitely won't miss this gifts ooo
Kemelee:
Probably phones or even cash.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
That's the scam in it - Win branded gifts items like?

Which scam again?

Go to Infinix Nigeria social media to learn more and stop saying what u don't know.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by chapelaries: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
I think this is also essential for the winning too

Kemelee:
Me I kuku know how to dance Wella
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by chapelaries: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
I so love this their slogan - The future is now with Infinix
Pretiboi:

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
Just negodu, what is cool about this nah. By the way, Infinix at what again?

Who be this one again?
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by chapelaries: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
I think with their innovations this past few years, The future is really now with Infinix
Pretiboi:

Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
Broke ass nigga, go to the club instead. . .

Guy dem do you?
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
And for your wildest dream, u will be a winner?

Why don't you stop hating and try your own luck. You might win yourself a branded gift pack.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
And you think you will get any of those. . . Infinix nah SCAM!
Kemelee:
Probably phones or even cash.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by Pretiboi: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
survillematrix:
Because they sponsored a show makes them be at their best. . . What RUBBISH?

Guy is obvious you are confused. Why don't you take a chill pill and relax ok.
Re: Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items by survillematrix: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
I see you wey still dey try your luck. Kontinu, till Infinix make you grow old quick

Pretiboi:

Why don't you stop hating and try your own luck. You might win yourself a branded gift pack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Andriod Phone Can I Get With Budget Of 47000-50000 Naira / Bold 4 Vs Bold 5 / Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.