Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel (80431 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hahahahahaha my stomach grin grin grin
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by VicM6: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na wetin white men dey use make money bdis, dats y dem dey sue anything sue-able... must u put every single stuffs online..... u go hotel go lodge nd the nxt thing na to dey snap their rooms up nd down with the food dey send gv ppl..... Anyway Who get this one time... every man with his or her own unique problem.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by joefelin2345: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
GayPontiff:
On top 10k room u dey expect taco, spag n cheese, and redwine.
Complimentary breakfast in most hotels usually comes with their best rooms now. Unless this is the best room d hotel has to offer.
I am currently in Randolph hotel ph, day 2 in a 15k room and nobody has said a word to me about breakfast.
Ewu, everything na to trend.
Thank you my brother. It is Complementary Breakfast. The only missing items is a cup of coffee, tea or cocoa. You are however free to order for their Full English or Nigerian Breakfast at additional cost.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by happney65: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Donspicey:

Haahhh!!!!,,u no dey twitter...........

Nairaland sef na mini twitter......

You fit still dey roast am here....he go feel the heat anywhere he dey via HotSpot......

Naa I no dey..A very good friend of mine don dey tell me to join but I just dont like it.Lies too much for there..Iro ti poju. Lies too much than the truth. someone will just wake up on the other side of the bed and start dissing us lies. Just look at the rubbish this one dey talk. he visited a 3K hotel and started giving us fabu.

Ode omo

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by nengibo: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
GayPontiff:
On top 10k room u dey expect taco, spag n cheese, and redwine.
Complimentary breakfast in most hotels usually comes with their best rooms now. Unless this is the best room d hotel has to offer.
I am currently in Randolph hotel ph, day 2 in a 15k room and nobody has said a word to me about breakfast.
Ewu, everything na to trend.
Ibadan is not Ph, Ph should be competing with Lagos in terms of prices

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by IamAsiri: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
ecolime:
Greedy man.

Was he expecting to be served Fried rice, chicken and snails on top 10k? Lol

He wasn't really greedy. I'm sure it was what he got served that was the issue. A simple white rice and 'alaran' (markerel) fish would do. Even not serving anything was better than this shocked
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by ThatFairGuy1: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Igbochief001:
When we get southern Nigeria republic

Yorubas should stop cooking and focus and fashion and music eeh ..thank u

Let south south and south east cook the foods una hear ?
You got me laughing, what's special about cocoyam soup, ogbono, black soup and sort?

Until you taste abula with amala, pounded yam with melon/vegetables made by locals, you won't understand we own all sorts of different dishes cheesy

Meanwhile, nothing like Southern Nigeria Republic, it's Nigeria or secession

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Bestbeelieve: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
oga you go management am like dat! kwantree no balance. beef dey? eyin nko?
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Donspicey: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
happney65:

Naa I no dey..A very good friend of mine don dey tell me to join but I just dont like it.Lies too much for there..Iro ti poju. Lies too much than the truth. someone will just wake up on the other side of the bed and start dissing us lies. Just look at the rubbish this one dey talk. he visited a 3K hotel and started giving us fabu.

Ode omo

Lolsss,,,same reason why i deactivated my acct...

Dey can lie for Africa........

My guy wey lodge 4k for ilorin dat year sef get beta refreshment pass dis one.......

Who knows weda na inside his room he snap d pix sef....

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by neonly: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Starboytwo:
This one na offerings na, offerings to the gods grin

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by IamAsiri: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
nengibo:

Ibadan is not Ph, Ph should be competing with Lagos in terms of prices

I wonder o. Abuja, Lagos and PH are in the same league, not all the states. Imagine comparing an ordinary guest house (not a hotel) in Oyo state to a hotel in PH! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by spiralwedge(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Donspicey:

Guest house not hotel.........

kum ilorin nd see lodge of 2k........

Give me 3 places with such prices. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I Lodge in 4k per night sef tongue Very comfy

Donspicey:

Guest house not hotel.........

kum ilorin nd see lodge of 2k........

It makes sense now. I thought it was hotel.

friday2011:

Wetin dey worry this one?

We know pple like you... Forming gang president.

fredopareto:
dey cope urself...we no ur type

Y'all should please calm down. The OP was talking about a lodge/guesthouse and not a hotel. I've never been to Ibadan and I doubt if there's a decent hotel room for 10k in Lagos/Abuja. So permit me to express my surprise. Thanks.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by RedPhoenix: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
GayPontiff:

May You and ur generation remain wasted
Keep looking for 10k hotel room that will serve u a nice breakfast ode oshi

Oga calm your menstrual pains make we hear word. I fit lodge in a 4k room and enjoy my life. If I spent 6k to get food by dawn it won't be what was served the guy. Let's hear word.

And go clean your menstrual blood and take pain reliever make we hear word angry. Na toto pain dey worry you

Cc: edofirstborn. Nor mind am. Na menses dey worry am
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You got me laughing, what's special about cocoyam soup, ogbono, black soup and sort?

Until you taste abula with amala, pounded yam with melon/vegetables made by locals, you won't understand we own all sorts of different dishes cheesy

Meanwhile, nothing like Southern Nigeria Republic, it's Nigeria or secession
My brother ask your brothers that served this side ...get an igbo girl to cook for u then thank me later

Nigeria for sweet ooh , I swear but na islam and fulanis spoil the show
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by happney65: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolsss,,,same reason why i deactivated my acct...

Dey can lie for Africa........

My guy wey lodge 4k for ilorin dat year sef get beta refreshment pass dis one.......

Who knows weda na inside his room he snap d pix sef....

Dont mind them jare..oni yeye ni won
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by RedPhoenix: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:

It makes sense now. I thought it was hotel.

Y'all should please calm down. The OP was talking about a lodge. I've never been to Ibadan and I doubt if there's a decent hotel room for 10k in Lagos/Abuja. So permit me to express my surprise. Thanks.

If you see how comfy my 4k room was. They didn't even bother me daytime when my time was up gave me toiletries. The care and concern was 20k. I felt I duped them sef
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by ugodson(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
This hotel can't charge u 10k and serve dis rubbish I have stayed in a 6k hotel in ibadan d breakfast was alsome with a bottle of water. He should publish the name let's call them out

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by RedPhoenix: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
ugodson:
This hotel can't charge u 10k and serve dis rubbish I have stayed in a 6k hotel in ibadan d breakfast was alsome with a bottle of water. He should publish the name let's call them out

If he drops the name it will close down straight up. He acted well not disclosing their name. Last time I was at Iwo at night, I slept in a bus. Saved my 10k jeje tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

If you see how comfy my 4k room was. They didn't even bother me daytime when my time was up gave me toiletries. The care and concern was 20k. I felt I duped them sef

A guesthouse or a hotel?
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Yemisi87: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
The guest house tried. What do you expect. Remember you pay just 10k

Though, I live in Lagos. I know little about Ibadan. I only drive across the city anytime I want to visit my mum in ekiti state.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by DeOTR: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:

I doubt if there's a decent hotel room for 10k in Lagos/Abuja. So permit me to express my surprise. Thanks.
They exist.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by naijadrivablog: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
As a rule, I don't eat in the hotel I lodged.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Donspicey: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
spiralwedge:

Give me 3 places with such prices. Thanks

Which side you dey mk i link u up.....
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by RedPhoenix: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:

A guesthouse or a hotel?

My dear. E go shock you. Guest house kor
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Naijaarchive(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
It's a guest house nah..... What do you expect
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
DeOTR:

They exist.
Can you share a link?

RedPhoenix:

My dear. E go shock you. Guest house kor

I've always known most places are cheaper than Lagos but I never imagined the gap would be this much.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by kowalsky: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:
Lol... 10k per night? Such cheap hotels really exist?

**Modified**
OK. The OP was talking about a lodge/guesthouse and not a hotel. I've never been to Ibadan and I really doubt if there's a decent hotel room for 10k in Lagos/Abuja. Thus the reason for my surprise.

There are MANY of such hotels in Abuja
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by drey076(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
I thought the food actually cost 10k. Mtcheew

U stayed in a 10k room, you are expecting 5 star hotel kind of food

Ode

They even tried offer you food. I have passed night in room worth more than 15k per night hotel where they will never offer food
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Idaytesj29(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
xpressionx:
grin

THE PEPPER WAS NOT ENOUGH,MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE ADDED MORE PEPPER.

And add okpa and bitterleaf soup to make you happy.

Ndi onyeamehe
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
kowalsky:

There are MANY of such hotels in Abuja

Can you share a link? Just one not too far away to the city centre. Maybe I've been wasting money.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by XANDERO85: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos / See How This Young Girl Disgraced Herself After Drinking Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.