Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown (53210 Views)

Harvest Of 10 Months Hybrid Catfish / See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) / Bountiful First Harvest In My Tomato Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by TMSMedia: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
"No fertilizer, no additives" - Nigerian man shows off his bountiful yam harvest, says he planted the seed at his backyard due to boredom during lockdown

A man identified as Osasere Erhahon from Edo State took to Facebook to share his bountiful yam harvest, IgbereTV reports.

According to Osarere, he planted the seed yam or cut setts at his backyard due to boredom during the COVID-19 lockdown.

He wrote:

"I harvested these yams at my backyard last week in Benin. I decided to plant them during lockdown due to boredom but it turned out to be a boutiful harvest. No fertilizer, no additives; I just dug and planted. God is great! Nigerian land is blessed"
https://www./510341062317711/permalink/3841192572565860/?app=fbl

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Righteousness89(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
GOD is GREAT my Brother...
Congratulations!!
Those that Sow in Tears will Reap in Joy!
Enjoy your Bountiful Harvest!!

268 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Juliusmomoh: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Make i no talk sha..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Steal a yam and post it online to deflect attention
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by GavelSlam: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
This one get sense.

Lazy Nigerian youths would be looking for excuses.

22 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by oyabak2020: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Barka00(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD is GREAT my Brother... Congratulations!! Those that Sow in Tears will Reap in Joy! Enjoy your Bountiful Harvest!!
How sure are you he sowed in tears

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by GOFRONT(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pls hide these yams.....Our politicians must not see these yams......They so love yams....if u know u know

12 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Flexherbal(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
He made a very good use of the time.

Rock-hard organ, erectile/performance/sperm issues, https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cures#46368527-weak-oragan+quick-release

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by ezinne50165: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Enjoy the fruit of your labour jare

13 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by YorubaPrince: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Lincoln275(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by olaolulazio(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Enjoy your yam bro.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Houseofglam7(f): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
cool
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Igbankpa(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
The land is blessed but the inhabitants seems to be cursed. nature don give you your own palliative, enjoy yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by omorttee4u(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
that's good. There's always a reward on every hard work!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by osamz007: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
ROAST AM WITH PALM OIL AND PALM WINE AND SMALL PEPPER

21 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Most parts of Edo land are very good for yam cultivation

11 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by decatalyst(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Picture of him planting it or I am not Interested

16 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by CapitalHYC(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
angry Which time during lockdown ?? This one you are harvesting November ending sir

22 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by GetItDoneRight(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nice one

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by jamiudarex(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hoodlum go soon turn am to palliativesgrin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wow such a bountiful harvest

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by kabayomi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Omo see confirm pallatives oo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by BF69BF: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good one, hard work pays.

Nigeria is rich and blessed. The only thing lacking is leadership, the ones we have here are crackheads.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by chuksjuve(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good one
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by osamz007: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
omorttee4u:
H
Igbankpa:
k
L
M.
N.
O.

18 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Buhari must be sad cause his pets didn't see these ones on time before they were harvested.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by alabo1: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:

How sure are you he sowed in tears

The man is a confirmed lunatic. I truly fear for his sanity. how can a human being not make a comment without linking it to religion? Madness!

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State / How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.