Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown (53240 Views)

Harvest Of 10 Months Hybrid Catfish / See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) / Bountiful First Harvest In My Tomato Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Geesunny: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
oyabak2020:
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details
I'm not in Oyo but i have an idea we can work on in my state. My WhatsApp no 08029039902

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Carmichael: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
congrats

meanwhile I provide the following services for business growth: designing market research and survey instruments (questionnaire), financial planning and budgeting, financial reporting and business report writing, project analysis, financial analysis and data analysis.
Call, WhatsApp or text me today @ 08071562196. or send a mail to cellinsoseghale@gmail.com
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Aarejesus(f): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
TMSMedia:
"No fertilizer, no additives" - Nigerian man shows off his bountiful yam harvest, says he planted the seed at his backyard due to boredom during lockdown

A man identified as Osasere Erhahon from Edo State took to Facebook to share his bountiful yam harvest, IgbereTV reports.

According to Osarere, he planted the seed yam or cut setts at his backyard due to boredom during the COVID-19 lockdown.

He wrote:

https://www./510341062317711/permalink/3841192572565860/?app=fbl

God is awesome. This is just too beautiful to behold. I love planting too. I will surely have a mini farm in my compound by the special grace of God. Keep it up bro.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by meobizy(f): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yet whenever I plant them without fertilizer of any sort they come out looking like coco yams. His soil is very fertile.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Konquest: 8:50am On Feb 10
TMSMedia:
"No fertilizer, no additives" - Nigerian man shows off his bountiful yam harvest, says he planted the seed at his backyard due to boredom during lockdown

A man identified as Osasere Erhahon from Edo State took to Facebook to share his bountiful yam harvest, IgbereTV reports.

According to Osarere, he planted the seed yam or cut setts at his backyard due to boredom during the COVID-19 lockdown.

He wrote:

https://www./510341062317711/permalink/3841192572565860/?app=fbl
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw / How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse / Cashew Nuts Price Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.