Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown (53237 Views)

Harvest Of 10 Months Hybrid Catfish / See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) / Bountiful First Harvest In My Tomato Farm (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by osamz007: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
omorttee4u:
H
I
J
Igbankpa:
k
L
M.
N.
O.

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Everywhere don soft for this egbon now. Neighbors will be hearing sounds of pounded yam every day, they go say e be like this man hit jackpot, this one wey e dey chop poundy every day grin grin

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by osamz007: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
omorttee4u:
H
I
J
Igbankpa:
k
L
M.
N.
O.

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Sheriman(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thank God say Benin no be Borno only God knows which story we go dey talk right now.
Anyways, like for the farmer and many share for those yams

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by bluefilm: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
He's lucky those Hoodlums didn't spot his farm.

Or else...

I'm sure his story would have been so different by now.

I fear who no fear those hoodlums, aswear. angry

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is just splendid.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by peacettw: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don't know why I find it hard to believe this story. Lockdown happened 6 to 7 months ago, is that enough time for the yams to grow this big?

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Papichulostunne(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Come i came here to look at yam jare.. Which one be soap making here? ��
oyabak2020:
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by WiszyFraud: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
BF69BF:
Good one, hard work pays.

Nigeria is rich and blessed. The only thing lacking is leadership, the ones we have here are crackheads.

Heyy.. wink

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
The yam is handsome tongue
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by yaki84: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
GavelSlam:
This one get sense.

Lazy Nigerian youths would be looking for excuses.
Shebi him chop belleful before he decide to plant some...
There r people who dey even look for the head to cook chop dem no see.
He has access to land plus... Abi u think say na for him papa parlour or him room wey him plant?
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Karlifate: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
He that soweth bountifully, shall reap bountifully.

He that soweth sparingly, shall reap sparingly.

There may be exceptions tho.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by kolarboi83: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
I'm interested. Thank you. 08038483059. ote author=oyabak2020 post=96731827]If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details[/quote]
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Kenneygirl(f): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Im craving yam right now
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good job
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Odunayomi247(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
na correct yam be this
no be the one wey Mrs nwoko harvest the other day
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by reallest(f): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nice one,may Odumare continue to bless his hustle.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Mekanus(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
alabo1:

The man is a confirmed lunatic. I truly fear for his sanity. how can a human being not make a comment without linking it to religion? Madness!
I'm telling you, that guy is really mad. It just remains for him to start roaming. I don't even read his comments again. Anytime I see righteousness89 comments I just jump and pass.

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Everything for naija na show off so how does this reduce the price of yam to 50naira per tuber? Which tribe mumu like this ?
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Anfield247(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:

How sure are you he sowed in tears
I just taya 4 dis man oh
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by oyabak2020: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Papichulostunne:
Come i came here to look at yam jare.. Which one be soap making here? ��

You need not rely only on yam sir, there are other things you can do make money before your yam is nurtured to maturity .

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD is GREAT my Brother...
Congratulations!!
Those that Sow in Tears will Reap in Joy!
Enjoy your Bountiful Harvest!!
you just make sense now
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by janedonez(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
I celebrate with you. Bro
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by bonnyhope: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:

How sure are you he sowed in tears

Lock down period was never a joyous time

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by muller101(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Don't be deceived. He never planted those yams during lockdown.

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by lamaooo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations!!

nobody was crying
he planted it out of boredom grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Plut01: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2020

Lies!

Lockdown started in April and those yams there don't look like 7 months Yam. Not forgetting how rain do farmers shege this year.

You dey whine me ni

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by faoogoke(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
These yams were purchased in the market.

Not a sign that one of them was harvested.

Anyone who has farmed and harvested Yam will know.

You lie bro!

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by stealmatic(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations!!
how sure are u dat he sow in tears,must u always spill trash,HV u been to oyo state and see what people do when planting yam,oga mind ur self
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
alabo1:

The man is a confirmed lunatic. I truly fear for his sanity. how can a human being not make a comment without linking it to religion? Madness!
At least he is not killing in the name of one crack head called Allah, leave him alone and face your life... Idiooot!

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by bigcasava1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
TMSMedia:
"No fertilizer, no additives" - Nigerian man shows off his bountiful yam harvest, says he planted the seed at his backyard due to boredom during lockdown

A man identified as Osasere Erhahon from Edo State took to Facebook to share his bountiful yam harvest, IgbereTV reports.

According to Osarere, he planted the seed yam or cut setts at his backyard due to boredom during the COVID-19 lockdown.

He wrote:

https://www./510341062317711/permalink/3841192572565860/?app=fbl
mtcheew! This one na yam abi na cassava!

How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw / How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse / Cashew Nuts Price Update!